Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

love getting a big bag of apples at costco but picked up some pears for a change of pace this time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!
I brought the 5.99 pumpkin pie to thanksgiving this year and it was a success

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
I brought a Costco tiramisu to a party. Someone else brought a Costco chocolate cake (the fancy one) to the same party. Then a third person also brought a fancy Costco chocolate cake.

At the end we had way too much cake left over so I went home with half a tiramisu and half a chocolate cake. Hell yeah.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

the kirkland signature hoodie owns so hard. quality is top notch especially for the price. i want to be buried in it

:respek:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

2nd year with the Costco fake Christmas tree and it’s great. Still looks fantastic after being in storage for a year

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Argyle posted:

The value of a roto chicky from Costco is a no-brainer for me.

I used to survive off these, even though I can make a better chicken theirs is decent and its cheap as hell somehow.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Pinche Rudo posted:

2nd year with the Costco fake Christmas tree and it’s great. Still looks fantastic after being in storage for a year
Did you expect it to wither? :confused:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Vegetable posted:

Did you expect it to wither? :confused:

I remember the fake trees from my childhood that shed a gently caress ton of fake needles and looked bad after just a year or two

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

pencilhands posted:

They mix in heroin to get you hooked.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I went to the new Costco in my home in Aus and was pleasantly surprised they have the hot dog combo you all talk about for the same price (well adjusted for currency so it's $1.50 AUD) and man that's the best value food I've had in my life in terms of cost for quality. Same with the pizza.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

pencilhands posted:

I had quarter of one of these left so I threw it in the blender with some milk and I'm going to process it in the Ninja Creami (which I did not buy at Costco, but could have). Wish me luck.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

A Sometimes Food posted:

I went to the new Costco in my home in Aus and was pleasantly surprised they have the hot dog combo you all talk about for the same price (well adjusted for currency so it's $1.50 AUD) and man that's the best value food I've had in my life in terms of cost for quality. Same with the pizza.

How does it compare to Bunnings?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

The Oz dollar is trading lower than the Loonie so it might be The Cheapest Costco Dog...In The World.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

How does it compare to Bunnings?

This may be unAustralian, but much better. I just prefer a smoked beef vienna and an actual roll over a bbq beef snag and a slice of bread.

Also Costco has relish.

Edit: Bunnings does have grilled onion tho

A Sometimes Food fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Nov 29, 2022

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

Mons Hubris posted:

I had quarter of one of these left so I threw it in the blender with some milk and I'm going to process it in the Ninja Creami (which I did not buy at Costco, but could have). Wish me luck.

god bless you, goon! Let us know how it works (I have about a third of a Costco pie in the fridge, and a Creami.)

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

numberoneposter posted:

The Oz dollar is trading lower than the Loonie so it might be The Cheapest Costco Dog...In The World.

Hot dog arbitrage opportunity right here

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

On my most recent trip, the local Costco was completely sold out of not only my beloved Clover half & half, but almost all dairy.

They did have some Strauss egg nog though, and I really needed something to dump in my coffee, so I went for it and it’s real good.

Still, I feel a tinge of sadness whenever I reach for the bottle and good ol’ Clo isn’t there creepily leering back at me.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Popped over last night for a cheap hot dog dinner and spent $85.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

StormDrain posted:

Costco'd

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

StormDrain posted:

:patriot:

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

StormDrain posted:

50 hot dogs+refills is a bit excessive for dinner but you do you

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7170942894868647214

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

It’s true. I am not afraid to die anymore.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

When you think about it, getting banned from Costco would be the same as dying

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

not afraid of the cops anymore either

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
#let goof your ego

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Went to church around 5pm today, wasn't too crazy. Just picked up my nicotine and was in and out without issue. I've found my local Costco is really hard to predict in terms of when they will be slammed and when they will be empty, even during the holiday season.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Went to church around 5pm today, wasn't too crazy. Just picked up my nicotine and was in and out without issue. I've found my local Costco is really hard to predict in terms of when they will be slammed and when they will be empty, even during the holiday season.

Yeah it's weird. I've gone in the middle of the day at 1pm on a working day and tis still as bad as choosing to go on any time during the weekend.

The most reliable method I've found is basically go at opening item (or if you're brave and can do it quick, do it near closing time but I've heard the 'shutdown' time after closing can vary by store)

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I feel like my Costco is always busy but has more staffing on weekends so it's actually quicker to get in and out then. During the holidays things get a little more unpredictable though.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I'm an early riser but I hate going to Costco at open because every chode and bitty with nothing to do is waiting in line twenty minutes before. Then they clog the entrance trying to find their cards and chatting while I'm trying to get back to produce and get in with my life

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Biddy

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Soul Dentist posted:

I'm an early riser but I hate going to Costco at open because every chode and bitty with nothing to do is waiting in line twenty minutes before. Then they clog the entrance trying to find their cards and chatting while I'm trying to get back to produce and get in with my life
Person in line thinks line is problem

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Nah I just walk past

E: In other news:

Soul Dentist fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Dec 2, 2022

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soul Dentist posted:

Nah I just walk past

:cool::respek::cool:

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

I've been eating this stuff my whole life and didn't realize it was locally made. It doesn't have as much bite as the Jongga but IDK it tastes fresher. I wish I could share it with you. I also always knew the stuff as kim chee like it says on the lids there.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Zombie Dachshund posted:

god bless you, goon! Let us know how it works (I have about a third of a Costco pie in the fridge, and a Creami.)

I just got around to spinning it up today but it turned out pretty great. Maybe a little on the soft/chewy side. I did it on ice cream instead of sorbet.

I swirled a little Cool Whip in there at the end too and stuck it back in the freezer. 9/10 would make again.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Mons Hubris posted:

I just got around to spinning it up today but it turned out pretty great. Maybe a little on the soft/chewy side. I did it on ice cream instead of sorbet.

I swirled a little Cool Whip in there at the end too and stuck it back in the freezer. 9/10 would make again.

Can you put a hand with a wedding ring on the side of the image thank you

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Can you put a hand with a wedding ring on the side of the image thank you

Mine isn’t gold… but Costco can fix this!

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Soul Dentist posted:

Nah I just walk past

Dang I should fill out a few of these. The carousel of products at my Costco feels like it changes by a lot every single visit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

NewFatMike posted:

Dang I should fill out a few of these. The carousel of products at my Costco feels like it changes by a lot every single visit.

The Costco giveth and the Costco taketh away as it is now and forevermore shall be.