Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

ethanol posted:

I am ferrario I need tp for my binottio

lol

:ferrari:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I just had a horrible thought that Binotto may be signed by Audi as team principal, in which case I'll just drill a couple of holes into my skull, start supporting an MLS soccer team and accept that life is pain and the sooner it ends the better.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Charles Leclerc posted:

I just had a horrible thought that Binotto may be signed by Audi as team principal, in which case I'll just drill a couple of holes into my skull, start supporting an MLS soccer team and accept that life is pain and the sooner it ends the better.

You can be a fan of Inter Miami OP. There's plenty of drama there to try and replace Ferrari passion.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

net work error posted:

You can be a fan of Inter Miami OP. There's plenty of drama there to try and replace Ferrari passion.

I'd rather use the massive masonry drill bit to properly scramble the old head cheese than support anything affiliated, however tangentially, with Lionel Messi.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Just lmao if you're drilling holes in your skull instead of taking a blowtorch to your old Teflon pans and inhaling the fumes

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Charles Leclerc posted:

I'm probably going skiing early next year. Come along

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

MustardFacial posted:

If Ferrari were smart enough to do that they would be smart enough to realize that Binotto isn't the problem and fire Rueda and Jock Clear instead

Ferrari announce Sam Michael as the new Team Principal

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

ethanol posted:

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008

italian quid posted:

I dunno, his job was kinda to figure out that he needed to do exactly that and he didn't. So his leadership ability is somewhat questionable

Given that Ferrari is basically like renaissance Italy in terms of political complexity, Rueda and Clear must have powerful patrons and are untouchable. It's the only thing that can explain how they've stuck around given their awful performance.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

ethanol posted:

New title imo

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
lmao, it's loving happening!! https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/28/football/juventus-board-resign-andrea-agnelli-spt-intl/index.html

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Charles Leclerc posted:

an MLS soccer team

Major league soccer soccer team

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

do you think they still get palettes of cigs from Marlboro

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

This is like asking if water is still wet

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

:pray:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

gently caress yes!!!! Smoke em if you got em

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

PMI's signature move is a care package of Marlboro Reds.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/philip-morris-gifts-ukrainian-army-500-000-packs-of-cigarettes-report

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

italian quid posted:

I dunno, his job was kinda to figure out that he needed to do exactly that and he didn't. So his leadership ability is somewhat questionable

I wish he could have been retained in some other role. He clearly is a very good engineer.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
If I saw an ad of Charles smoking a marb red 100 I'd probably get addicted to cigarettes

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

I wish he could have been retained in some other role. He clearly is a very good engineer.

The best outcome would've been for him to head up engineering and have someone else handle strategy and trackside management. Thats a difficult pill for someone in such a prominent position to swallow though so I'm not sure that ever was realistically going to happen.

Paddyo
Aug 3, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

If I saw an ad of Charles smoking a marb red 100 I'd probably get addicted to cigarettes

You know Charles would be vaping. Alonso and maybe K-Mag are the only ones who I can see rocking the cowboy killers.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

italian quid posted:

The best outcome would've been for him to head up engineering and have someone else handle strategy and trackside management. Thats a difficult pill for someone in such a prominent position to swallow though so I'm not sure that ever was realistically going to happen.

Yeah, once he’s been promoted to running the whole deal, there’s no way you’re demoting him back to “just” the engineering side. The only way is out.

Also massive lol at the Juventus situation.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Paddyo posted:

You know Charles would be vaping. Alonso and maybe K-Mag are the only ones who I can see rocking the cowboy killers.

Kimi would have. Rip Kimi

Pierre would smoke one of the weird ones on the like extender sticks

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Paddyo posted:

Checo could pull off cigs.

Paddyo
Aug 3, 2007

net work error posted:

Checo could pull off cigs.

He seems like he gives too many fucks for cigarettes. Kimi would definitely be tearing off the filters though.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
Feel like I really wanna see former F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo with a massive cigar between his hundreds of perfect teeth.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Danny Ric with a moustache and a pipe

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Lucasar posted:

Feel like I really wanna see former F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo with a massive cigar between his hundreds of perfect teeth.

We all know he and Lance Stroll would be ripping huge bongs together.

Actually that sounds like a great time! I would def join them.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~
Odd that of all vice industries Danny Ric went for wine.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Illusive Man posted:

Odd that of all vice industries Danny Ric went for wine.

He's sophisticated, OP

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

it's kind of a silly arrangement because he won't travel to races when Indy is on which is 12 of next years 22 races
https://twitter.com/AlexPalou/status/1598317878620852224?s=20&t=Af7rhUvUFJWCfTeJoEkiPA

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
"Ferrari is Desperately Looking for a New Team Boss"

:ferrari:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Just hire Michael. Won't be so awkward with his son gone.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Let sainz direct from his car.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol vasseur rightfully turned them down

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

honestly, i wouldnt mind doing it

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
goon project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

slave to my cravings posted:

Let sainz direct from his car.

Don’t be silly, he couldn’t run the team while also driving. His cousin would run the team while he was in the car.