Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cat Hassler posted:

Need one .5 PPR flex

Najee Harris @ ATL
Michael Pittman @ DAL
Zonovan Knight @ MIN
Brian Robinson @ NYG

Leaning Knight
If it were me I'd lean BRob because WFT has been running a lot, Gibson is hurt and will probably be on a snap count or only go in rarely, McKissic is on IR, there are no other proven RBs on that roster, and BRob has been coming on lately. I'd worry about Zonovan because the Jets do have JRob and may put him in if Carter is ruled out, and Ty Johnson saw some looks last week after Carter got hurt, so I'd be worried that Zonovan would be in a timeshare. I could be wrong and he'll be the starter and see the majority of the touches, but I dont think thats how the Jets do things (looking at how Carter still got a decent amount of touches when Breece was healthy).

Docjowles posted:

Pick a flex for PPR

Josh Palmer @ LV
Juju @ CIN

Feels like a complete coin flip :shrug: Either guy could blow up or post like 2 catches for 20 yards

Edit: I could also drop someone for Samaje Perine vs KC if Mixon gets ruled out
I think I saw Mixon was ruled out so I'd go ahead and pick Perine up. I think I agree with Dango Bango.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I think I saw Mixon was ruled out so I'd go ahead and pick Perine up. I think I agree with Dango Bango.

Do you have a source? He's still a GTD as far as I'm seeing.

(Which is dumb as hell because of you "clear concussion protocol" on game day you still shouldn't be playing.)

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
With Deebo likely to play, I have to choose between two niners in .5 PPR: Deebo or Aiyuck? (both v MIA)
There's also the option to play both of them and bench Christian Kirk (@DET)

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dango Bango posted:

Do you have a source? He's still a GTD as far as I'm seeing.

(Which is dumb as hell because of you "clear concussion protocol" on game day you still shouldn't be playing.)
I'm glad you asked - I saw a sleeper notification early this morning (that is from last night) when I was still groggy, saying that he still has not cleared protocol. He could still be cleared today before the game so, uh, yeah, thanks for calling me out.

If it were me I'd lean BRob because WFT has been running a lot, Gibson is hurt and will probably be on a snap count or only go in rarely, McKissic is on IR, there are no other proven RBs on that roster, and BRob has been coming on lately. I'd worry about Zonovan because the Jets do have JRob and may put him in if Carter is ruled out, and Ty Johnson saw some looks last week after Carter got hurt, so I'd be worried that Zonovan would be in a timeshare. I could be wrong and he'll be the starter and see the majority of the touches, but I dont think thats how the Jets do things (looking at how Carter still got a decent amount of touches when Breece was healthy).
Adding on to this - I'm not saying I think Zonovan is a bad play, but I'd play BRob first.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Should I go with the hot hand and start Zay Jones at Detroit or stick with Adam Thielen vs the Jets?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The X-man cometh posted:

Should I go with the hot hand and start Zay Jones at Detroit or stick with Adam Thielen vs the Jets?

I like Zay better personly.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Floofy posted:

Lockett, Watson, or Pickens for my last WR spot?

Just bringing this back to the top of the pile for the experts. I’ve got Watson in for now because Rogers has a hard on for destroying the Bears?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Floofy posted:

Floofy posted:

Lockett, Watson, or Pickens for my last WR spot?
Just bringing this back to the top of the pile for the experts. I’ve got Watson in for now because Rogers has a hard on for destroying the Bears?
I'm not trying be a jerk but I think it wise to point out that you're more likely to get feedback if you post who the player is playing against and if it is PPR or not. I'm not an expert by any means, I just post my thought process based on what I know - I think its a tossup between Lockett and Watson but its hard to say.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Dec 4, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
.5 PPR

Jeff Wilson @ SF
Z Knight @ Min

I've felt like JW is almost in DSYS territory but SF is so stingy. Meanwhile Carter is out but Knight is such an unknown.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

.5 PPR

Jeff Wilson @ SF
Z Knight @ Min

I've felt like JW is almost in DSYS territory but SF is so stingy. Meanwhile Carter is out but Knight is such an unknown.

Wilson’s gotta play, besides it’s Mike White SZN

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Floofy posted:

Lockett will get you solid points but Watson is more likely to get a homerun IMO.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

I'm not trying be a jerk but I think it wise to point out that you're more likely to get feedback if you post who the player is playing against and if it is PPR or not. I think its a tossup between Lockett and Watson but its hard to say.

Will do, thanks for the input

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I have a question of my own, pick a PPR Flex:
Kyren Williams vs SEA
AJ Dillon @ CHI
Brian Robinson @ NYG
DPJ @ HOU
Mack Hollins vs LAC

Floofy posted:

Will do, thanks for the input
Of course! I took a look and Pickens has been decent except for the week against Philly's D so I wouldnt fault you for picking any of them. I play against all three this week so knowing my track record so far, they'll all have career games, too :v:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Trying to figure out my flex. No PPR.

G Wilson @ Min
R White vs NO
L Fournette vs NO
J Wilson Jr @ SF

Right now I’m sold on G Wilson. First time I’ve gone WR in my flex. I want to hang back and see how White/Fournette plays out moving forward. Wilson Jr has been great but man that’s a tough matchup. Jets vs Vikings feels like it could be a real pigskin slinger and G Wilson is on a streak.

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Dec 4, 2022

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Thanks for this advice which I followed. Knight got 14 but BRob got 12.5 which was enough

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Lockett will get you solid points but Watson is more likely to get a homerun IMO.

its cool that no matter where you went you did good with this choice.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

its cool that no matter where you went you did good with this choice.

I went with Watson and got 29, and Lockett got 32. Doesn’t really matter because I lost both Lamar and Ken Walker today. Boo-urns

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
.5 PPR, fighting for my playoff life against the best team in the league, pick four:

Diggs
Jefferson
G Wilson
Godwin
Waddle
Palmer

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Dec 7, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

.5 PPR, fighting for my playoff life against the best team in the league, pick four:

Diggs
Jefferson
G Wilson
Godwin
Waddle
Palmer

Go with your bolded but swap Waddle for Godwin

e: I'll edit my post since I was the last one here. Just realized someone dropped Dak in their waiver moves last night. I had Touchdown Trevor (@TEN) as my backup from when Fields was injured and was planning on using him this week. I should switch to Dak and his matchup against Houston, right? Only real worry is Dallas gets up big and stops throwing.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Dec 7, 2022

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

should I play Akers tonight? I know Akers is peepeedoodoo but who knows what's going on with Walker? My other matchups suck? Las Vegas' run D sucks?

need 2, .5PPR

Swift vMIN
Pierce @DAL
(ugh)
White @SF
Akers vLV
Walker (Q) vCAR

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Dec 8, 2022

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

should I play Akers tonight? I know Akers is peepeedoodoo but who knows what's going on with Walker? My other matchups suck? Las Vegas' run D sucks?

need 2, .5PPR

Swift vMIN
Pierce @DAL
(ugh)
White @SF
Akers vLV
Walker (Q) vCAR

I think I'd rather stick with Pierce personally but it's not a strong inclination and they're liable to end up with similar (bad) stat lines

Alright thread, do I stick with Lawrence (against TEN) despite his toe, or panic and throw in Carr@LAR tonight?

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Half PPR. Must win!

Gabe Davis vs NYJ
Rachaad White @SF

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

KingKapalone posted:

Half PPR. Must win!

Gabe Davis vs NYJ
Rachaad White @SF

Both their floors are bad but Davis is more likely to get you the home run.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Assuming Ken Walker is out this week, I will need to flex one of:

Latavius Murray vs KC
Raheem Mostert @LAC

This is a half PPR league. Murray is more likely to get more work, but Mostert has a much better matchup and he plays in a functional offense. Plus he once again looked like the clear lead back last week.

EDIT: I also picked up Travis Homer (vs Carolina).

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

il serpente cosmico posted:

Assuming Ken Walker is out this week, I will need to flex one of:

Latavius Murray vs KC
Raheem Mostert @LAC

This is a half PPR league. Murray is more likely to get more work, but Mostert has a much better matchup and he plays in a functional offense. Plus he once again looked like the clear lead back last week.

EDIT: I also picked up Travis Homer (vs Carolina).

Don't make me tap the sign.

Dango Bango posted:

If your choice is horse-team player versus not-horse-team, always go with the latter.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Alright thread, do I stick with Lawrence (against TEN) despite his toe, or panic and throw in Carr@LAR tonight?

I had Carr in for about 30 seconds, two minutes before TNF started.

Hope Lawrence is alright but I'm glad I changed my mind!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
My opponent started Carr so a good start for this week

Need to decide to start two of these dudes

Najee Harris v BAL
Latavius Murray v KC
Zonovan Knight @ BUF

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Full PPR, flex, Yahoo.

Garrett Wilson @Buf
Jakobi Meyers @Ari
Leonard Fournette @SF

I haven't started him yet, but after a few great games, I think it might finally be time to let Wilson get off the bench. Especially when Meyers and Fournette have not been stellar lately.

I also have Mike Williams and D'Onta Foreman, but, I don't trust either of them.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

Full PPR, flex, Yahoo.

Garrett Wilson @Buf
Jakobi Meyers @Ari
Leonard Fournette @SF

I haven't started him yet, but after a few great games, I think it might finally be time to let Wilson get off the bench. Especially when Meyers and Fournette have not been stellar lately.

I also have Mike Williams and D'Onta Foreman, but, I don't trust either of them.

Yeah 100% start Wilson, he has been absolutely crushing it with Mike White. Also Meyers is still in the concussion protocol.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Docjowles posted:

Yeah 100% start Wilson, he has been absolutely crushing it with Mike White. Also Meyers is still in the concussion protocol.

I somehow missed that about Meyers. Like, I knew he was injured, but not that he was in the protocol. Alright, thanks!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0 PPR. Need a WR and a flex

Amari Cooper @ CIN
Christian Kirk @ TEN
Najee v BAL

Hard to trust Amari with Watson back. Kirk is in a strong matchup, but Lawrence is banged up. Najee has been better lately, but has a tough matchup with Baltimore.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

thrawn527 posted:

Full PPR, flex, Yahoo.

Garrett Wilson @Buf
Jakobi Meyers @Ari
Leonard Fournette @SF

I would start Foreman or Wilson over all of those for sure. Lenny has some other injury and will be facing SF defense so that isn’t looking great. I expect Foreman to have a huge game but Wilson has been incredible. Hard to not stick with him, especially in PPR.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I'm starting Garrett Wilson against Buffalo, too, and I'm hoping he can help Mike White in his revenge game against the Bills (he threw 4 ints against them last year, and it got him benched).

Arnold Layne
Nov 4, 2008

Standard scoring

Dak Prescott vs. Houston
or
Kirk Cousins @ Detroit

I feel like it should be Kirk, but every time I feel that way, he shits the bed, so I dunno.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Better .5ppr TE dart throw

Fant v.CAR
Okonkwo v.JAX

Both teams have issues with TE by committee but I'm thinking with Burks out, Okonkwo might be the better option. On the other hand, Fant is part of a better offense.and the Seahawks throw a hell of a lot more. Should especially be true with Walker potentially out.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Arnold Layne posted:

Standard scoring

Dak Prescott vs. Houston
or
Kirk Cousins @ Detroit

I feel like it should be Kirk, but every time I feel that way, he shits the bed, so I dunno.

Kirk because gently caress the Cowboys.

I could also see a scenario where Dak gets pulled and/or the run game takes all the snaps because they're whipping Houston's rear end.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Higgins appears to be fine so I don't need to worry about a spare WR2, just one FLEX.

.5PPR

Aiyuk vTB (425p) (Brock Purdy vTB D??)
White @SF (425p) (Fournette Q but SF D is spooky)
Pierce @DAL (1p) (Dallas D spooky)
Walker vCAR/Homer vCAR (Walker Q, 425p)

I feel like White could be sneaky good if Bosa and Fournette are out?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

.5 PPR, bye weeks hit me a bit hard so my second WR is a bit shaky this week

Pickens vs Baltimore
Palmer vs Miami

I also wasn't planning to ask about RB but with Fournette possibly out this becomes a bit of a decision

J WIlliams vs Minnesota
Swift vs Minnesota
Stevenson @ Arizona

White @ SF

I almost want to say it's just between Stevenson and White because I'm afraid of picking the wrong back in the Lions Hydra (plus the vikings run d isn't good).

I should probably just stick with Stevenson because he's been incredibly consistent but I'm playing the first place team this week and I probably need to win out to make the playoffs so I'm really considering the boom or bust side of things and wonder if White's ceiling is higher.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Tua @LAC or Herbs vMIA

also for my flex in 1 PPR
Foreman @SEA
Mostert @LAC
DJ Moore @SEA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde