Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I also have to say that you better skip the part where you make any of the posts quoted herein the next time.

I for some inexplicable reason thought I was in the doomsday economy thread. Sorry about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

piL posted:

I think that just proves the Germans sent an attractive saleswoman.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I think the joke here was that Petraeus was recently involved in a scandal because he had an affair, not that attractive saleswomen are attractive.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

a primate posted:

I think the joke here was that Petraeus was recently involved in a scandal because he had an affair, not that attractive saleswomen are attractive.

Unfortunately for the suffering joke authors worldwide, I'm the reader.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Unfortunately for the suffering joke authors worldwide, I'm the reader.

Lol fair enough.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

golden bubble posted:

So this is why a mere BMP was able to shove around a bunch of "anti tank obstacles". They were actually hollow shells filled with copium.

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/1600151315371347968

Who took this photo? Didn't they set them up somewhere further than the front? I don't doubt the credibility of Oryx out of all the sources, but this seems kinda suspicious, even though I'd like this to be Groverteeth and for the russian army to get hosed. Especially since they themselves claim that no Ukrainian tank has gotten close, did the infantry get there?

Also lol

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Kikas posted:

Who took this photo? Didn't they set them up somewhere further than the front? I don't doubt the credibility of Oryx out of all the sources, but this seems kinda suspicious, even though I'd like this to be Groverteeth and for the russian army to get hosed. Especially since they themselves claim that no Ukrainian tank has gotten close, did the infantry get there?

Also lol

The Russians take pictures too you know.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
I saw this on r/UkrainianConflict

https://twitter.com/JayinKyiv/status/1600385145974190080

https://newsingermany.com/police-operation-against-right-wing-conspirators-raid-due-to-planned-coup/

quote:

BERLIN taz/dpa | Early in the morning, the Federal Public Prosecutor took action against a suspected terrorist group that is said to have planned an armed attack on the Bundestag, among other things. On Wednesday morning, 25 people from the so-called Reich Citizens’ Scene were arrested in the course of a raid, said a spokeswoman for the Karlsruhe authority. Numerous officials are deployed in eleven federal states.

The group is said to consist of a network of so-called Reich citizens and conspiracy ideologues according to information from NDR, WDR and Süddeutsche Zeitung include a noble entrepreneur from Frankfurt, a former AfD member of parliament and judge from Berlin and several former members of the Special Forces Command (KSK) and the paratroopers of the Bundeswehr, but also doctors and other entrepreneurs. The group is said to have planned to use force to destroy state order and bring about an overthrow by force of arms. She is also said to have access to guns.

In one of the largest searches in German history, emergency services have been searching more than 130 houses, apartments and offices in eleven federal states since the morning. According to information from WDR, NDR and SZ, 51 people have been accused so far, and there should be an arrest warrant for 25.

Police units, including GSG9 special forces of the Federal Police, moved in nationwide. The Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA), several state criminal investigation offices and authorities for the protection of the constitution had previously conducted extensive investigations. According to information from WDR, NDR and SZ, the BKA is investigating under the name “Schatten. Numerous phones were monitored, people were observed and their activities on the Internet tracked.

The investigations by the security authorities began in the spring of this year after initial information from the State Office for the Protection of the Constitution in Hesse. There they had become aware of a nobleman: Heinrich XIII. Prince Reuss, 71 years old, real estate entrepreneur based in Frankfurt am Main and squire of a hunting lodge in Bad Lobenstein in East Thuringia. He is considered the main suspect. He has not yet been available for comment.

Wonder if Putin's fingerprints are on it. Though European Nobility trying to start a coup was NOT on my Bingo card for 2022. Is this a Battletech storyline or something more from Gundam?

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

A bit more organised an reaching into the higher echelons than the usual coup attempts, which is worrying, but I have to wonder how they envisioned stage two of the coup going. Like, do they think that after storming and occupying the Reichstag the civil service is just going to start taking policy direction from them?

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

Of all the countries to start that kind of poo poo Germany is the least likely to succeed. I imagine military and general public would be "uh, nope, not doing that poo poo again" and respond with proper force.

e: as of which fictional universe that story belongs to I'm torn between Nikita and Grimm

alex314 fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Dec 7, 2022

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Comstar posted:

Wonder if Putin's fingerprints are on it.
guess what

quote:

According to prosecutors, Heinrich XIII P. R., who the group planned to install as the new leader of Germany, had made contact with Russian officials seeking to establish a new order in Germany once the Berlin government was overthrown. A Russian woman, Vitalia B, had allegedly given him help with this.

https://www.dw.com/en/german-police-arrest-25-suspects-over-plot-to-overthrow-state/a-64011136

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
There is no nobility in Germany. But it shows once again that former nobility LARPing as Princes and Lords are dangerous, and should not be tolerated in a democracy. Their ideology is fundamentally opposed to the democratic order.

Anyway, have a more detailed article than what "newsingermany.com" plagiarised:

TAZ via deepl posted:

BERLIN taz/afp | These are the largest raids against the right-wing extremist scene in years: Since early Wednesday morning, 3,000 police officers have been searching homes in eleven federal states. They are targeting 52 suspects, 25 of whom have been arrested - among them former members of the Bundeswehr, AfD politician Birgit Malsack-Winkemann and nobleman Prince Heinrich XIII R. They are accused of forming a terrorist organisation and planning to overthrow the government.

On Wednesday, Federal Interior Minister Nancy Faeser (SPD) spoke of an "abyss of terrorist threat". She said in Berlin: "The suspected terrorist organisation uncovered today is - according to the state of the investigation - driven by violent coup fantasies and conspiracy ideologies."

Faeser further stated: "Our constitutional state is strong. We know how to defend ourselves with all our might against the enemies of democracy." She added that the federal and state security authorities had "worked together excellently under the leadership of the Attorney General".

The Federal Prosecutor's Office has been in charge of the measures since Wednesday morning. It accuses the accused of planning a "violent elimination" of the government, after which a "new state order" was to be established. The Thuringian nobleman Prince Heinrich XIII R., who had been active in the Reich citizens' scene for some time and was intended as the new "head of state", and the former paratrooper commander Rüdiger von P., who was to head the military arm of the association, are considered to be the leaders.

The goal: "system change at all levels".

Since the end of November 2021 at the latest, the men are said to have gathered like-minded people from the Reich citizenship and corona denial scene around them. Active or former members of the German armed forces and police are said to have been specifically approached to organise themselves into "homeland security companies". Instead of reporting the coup plans, the accused got involved.

Several secret meetings are said to have taken place for this purpose, four of them in the summer alone in Baden-Württemberg, under the leadership of Rüdiger von P. As late as October, the "military arm" is said to have scouted out Bundeswehr barracks in Hesse, Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria to check whether "troops" could be accommodated there after a coup.

The Federal Public Prosecutor's Office explained that the accused had "accepted with approval" that their plans for a coup would also have included homicides. The suspects were united by a "deep rejection of state institutions" in Germany. They were firmly convinced that the Federal Republic was actually governed by members of a "Deep State". Their aim was a "change of system at all levels".

The retired KSK colonel Maximilian E. is said to belong to the military arm under Rüdiger von P.. The procurement of equipment for the coup had already been planned, as well as shooting training. The group is also said to have discussed the possibility of going into Afghanistan with a small armed group.

AfD judge earmarked as justice minister

Among those arrested is the former AfD member of parliament and judge Malsack-Winkemann from Berlin. According to taz information, she was intended to be the future "Minister of Justice". She was also arrested in the morning. Initially, there was no comment from the AfD. The 58-year-old had only been allowed to work as a judge in Berlin again in October after a legal dispute.

The subversives apparently saw Russia as their central political partner. Prince Heinrich XIII R.'s partner, the German-Russian Vitalia B., is said to have arranged contacts with Russia. According to information from the taz, the prince himself is also said to have once visited the Russian consulate general in Leipzig. However, the Federal Prosecutor's Office states that there are no indications that Russian contacts "reacted positively to his request".

According to information from the taz, investigators had come across the network in the spring when they had already taken action in a first raid against four men from the Corona protest spectrum who had organised themselves in telegram groups such as "United Patriots". They were also accused of plotting to overthrow the government and of planning to kidnap Health Minister Karl Lauterbach (SPD). In the course of the investigation, the current network was discovered.

The arrests were made in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Saxony, Thuringia, in Kitzbühel, Austria, and in Perugia, Italy. In total, more than 130 properties were searched. Twenty-seven other suspects are also being targeted.

Martina Renner, a Left Party MP, praised the strike by the Federal Prosecutor's Office, but criticised that the raid had been "an open secret" for days. She said it was hard to imagine that none of the people searched knew about it in advance. Such a procedure jeopardised the entire success of the investigation, Renner said.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Bug Squash posted:

A bit more organised an reaching into the higher echelons than the usual coup attempts, which is worrying, but I have to wonder how they envisioned stage two of the coup going. Like, do they think that after storming and occupying the Reichstag the civil service is just going to start taking policy direction from them?

I think the general idea is that these kinds of acts will be followed by a general uprising/revolution of the tired and oppressed masses and then possibly a civil war/Helter Skelter. The masses are only waiting for a sign to start.

Alternatively, these are the people who unironically believe that magic word invocations can get them out of paying taxes and who are writing to Putin/Trump to intervene in their custody battle with child protection services. They are already delusional/seriously mentally ill so they might think physically occupying the building gives them some kind of legal powers.

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Man, every single time I keep thinking all the "Deep State" stuff is just excuses for a desire to seize power and every time these people actually truly believe it.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“Deep State” is a code word for “Jewish Cabal” for a lot of these people, so the world view is hardly a new one

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

golden bubble posted:

So this is why a mere BMP was able to shove around a bunch of "anti tank obstacles". They were actually hollow shells filled with copium.

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/1600151315371347968

it's so nuts that the biggest country in the world can't even manage basic things like this

Keisari
May 24, 2011

GABA ghoul posted:

I think the general idea is that these kinds of acts will be followed by a general uprising/revolution of the tired and oppressed masses and then possibly a civil war/Helter Skelter. The masses are only waiting for a sign to start.

Alternatively, these are the people who unironically believe that magic word invocations can get them out of paying taxes and who are writing to Putin/Trump to intervene in their custody battle with child protection services. They are already delusional/seriously mentally ill so they might think physically occupying the building gives them some kind of legal powers.

Yeah the reichsburger give big sovereign citizen vibes with the ":actually: the old constitution wasn't nullified so therefore the power belongs to the Kaiser, somehow"

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

KingaSlipek posted:

People from the same party as you, The Greens

Sorry, source is in German

One person, and he is bullshitting.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

https://twitter.com/MIL_STD/status/1600473575617486848?s=20&t=xhwL1gbngwRKAe-Kk16MdQ

These aren't necessarily for Ukraine, but it's an interesting shopping list.

The 1700 ATACMS stands out a bit. Wonder if they're wavering on that since AFU has demonstrated its own ability to attack within Russia

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

OAquinas posted:

https://twitter.com/MIL_STD/status/1600473575617486848?s=20&t=xhwL1gbngwRKAe-Kk16MdQ

The 1700 ATACMS stands out a bit. Wonder if they're wavering on that since AFU has demonstrated its own ability to attack within Russia

I suspect the calculus has recently shifted from 'what about red lines' to 'hang on, Russia might just lose a significant portion of their their nuclear bomber fleet...' It's kind of hard to hide very large planes.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Antigravitas posted:

But it shows once again that former nobility LARPing as Princes and Lords are dangerous, and should not be tolerated in a democracy. Their ideology is fundamentally opposed to the democratic order.

:hmmyes:

I only discovered relatively recently that Europe still has people that insist on reminding everyone who their ancestors were. Honestly it’s mostly surprising to me that such behavior doesn’t result in those doofuses being shunned out of society.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

OAquinas posted:

It's as much about China as it is Ukraine. They expect China to force the issue/start a war over Taiwan probably ~2025-2027 if present trends continue (possibly sooner if China perceives American ability to intervene in support of Taiwan weakening). That's what's at the end of basically all American conversations about deterrence. Like the US doesn't need a large stockpile of and ongoing manufacturing capacity for naval missiles for anything happening in Ukraine.

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 7, 2022

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
That is a lot of naval surface-to-surface missiles. :stare:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Ynglaur posted:

Well you know, those Russian warships ain't gonna sink themselves... *reads the official account of Moskva* ...oh!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ynglaur posted:

The US very much wants to be able to sink any theoretical Chinese carrier group that might appear in the future

Edit:

That being said, I’ve heard it also said that what we should really look for, if we’re concerned about a Chinese invasion of Taiwan, is the construction of RO/RO transports, of which I don’t think they currently have many

Scratch Monkey fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Dec 7, 2022

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Scratch Monkey posted:

The US very much wants to be able to sink any theoretical Chinese carrier group that might appear in the future

it's more the US wants to be able to clear the taiwan strait without exposing carrier battle groups to chinese missiles

china's not going to get a carrier battle group worth a drat in five years, but its goal is to flood the strait with ships and use missiles to force the US to back off and/or lose the carrier groups trying to stop them. china wants aircraft carriers effectively obsolete in a way similar to tanks being (arguably) somewhat obsolete in a country flooded with javelins, as China can't compete with the american navy in the short term. a navy is where a runaway endless military budget is most effective.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Scratch Monkey posted:

Edit:

That being said, I’ve heard it also said that what we should really look for, if we’re concerned about a Chinese invasion of Taiwan, is the construction of RO/RO transports, of which I don’t think they currently have many

RoRos come after a beachhead and deep water port has been secured. Also, Chinese shipping lines, which operate at the behest of the CCP, have plenty of RoRos to appropriate.

China's been building quite a lot of landing craft and their C-17 knockoffs.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

OAquinas posted:

Apparently after watching Ukraine the DoD has decided that it's important to build up large, on-going procurement contracts for munitions of all kinds just in case. Poking around on this story a bit, it seems like the headline isn't so much the quantities involved (though there's a lot) as it is the fact that they're including a lot of items in the procurement plan on a multiyear basis instead of an annual basis, which in theory means more stability and reliability for defense contractors and less cost for the government since they're buying in bulk, though with the downside that such contracts will now be a fixed item in the budget until the contract is over. Presumably recent events have convinced people that this isn't as big a dealbreaker as it might have been in the past.

Orthanc6
Nov 4, 2009

Tomn posted:

Apparently after watching Ukraine the DoD has decided that it's important to build up large, on-going procurement contracts for munitions of all kinds just in case. Poking around on this story a bit, it seems like the headline isn't so much the quantities involved (though there's a lot) as it is the fact that they're including a lot of items in the procurement plan on a multiyear basis instead of an annual basis, which in theory means more stability and reliability for defense contractors and less cost for the government since they're buying in bulk, though with the downside that such contracts will now be a fixed item in the budget until the contract is over. Presumably recent events have convinced people that this isn't as big a dealbreaker as it might have been in the past.

Yeah the US spent 2 decades in counter-insurgency wars that didn't need anything like the amount of ammo getting tossed in Ukraine. It's honestly surprising that the US military was planning to deal with Taiwan without these boosts to ammo production. They owe Ukraine not just for the business, but showing them just how far off their plans were for peer conflict well ahead of time. And not just for ammo, now we know we have to stock transformers and other infrastructure, and bring a bunch of manufacturing back in-country so they don't rely on a potential adversary.

Slight tangent from that; I'm not surprised at the Russian links to the thwarted coup in Germany. One might hope this would tip Germany to stop waffling with Russian appeasement. But people keep voting GOP in droves after their failed coup so *shrug*

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

Situation in South west Ukraine is pretty bleak. Everyone will survive, its just solidly 19th century right now. Limited access to electricity means limited access to water, and even things like money considering most use electronic banking. The situation is probably worse than the beginning of war in terms of human conditions. I think most were expecting this, began stocking up and I'm confident international aid will prevent any disaster. It's just hard to hear.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

Edit:

evilweasel posted:

it's more the US wants to be able to clear the taiwan strait without exposing carrier battle groups to chinese missiles

china's not going to get a carrier battle group worth a drat in five years, but its goal is to flood the strait with ships and use missiles to force the US to back off and/or lose the carrier groups trying to stop them. china wants aircraft carriers effectively obsolete in a way similar to tanks being (arguably) somewhat obsolete in a country flooded with javelins, as China can't compete with the american navy in the short term. a navy is where a runaway endless military budget is most effective.

BIG HEADLINE posted:

RoRos come after a beachhead and deep water port has been secured. Also, Chinese shipping lines, which operate at the behest of the CCP, have plenty of RoRos to appropriate.

China's been building quite a lot of landing craft and their C-17 knockoffs.

Not here, please.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Orthanc6 posted:

Yeah the US spent 2 decades in counter-insurgency wars that didn't need anything like the amount of ammo getting tossed in Ukraine. It's honestly surprising that the US military was planning to deal with Taiwan without these boosts to ammo production. They owe Ukraine not just for the business, but showing them just how far off their plans were for peer conflict well ahead of time. And not just for ammo, now we know we have to stock transformers and other infrastructure, and bring a bunch of manufacturing back in-country so they don't rely on a potential adversary.

This is ironic because we were running quite low on ammo in the mid-2000s. There were times when you basically couldn't buy 5.56mm on the civilian market for any price in parts of the US.

Supply and ammunition use is bursty and at times unpredictable. For example, in 2003 we had a platoon of MPs for, for a few weeks, were using more small arms ammo on a daily basis than the rest of the cavalry squadron combined (I know, I know, insert ACAB joke here.)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Herstory Begins Now posted:

It's as much about China as it is Ukraine. They expect China to force the issue/start a war over Taiwan probably ~2025-2027 if present trends continue (possibly sooner if China perceives American ability to intervene in support of Taiwan weakening). That's what's at the end of basically all American conversations about deterrence. Like the US doesn't need a large stockpile of and ongoing manufacturing capacity for naval missiles for anything happening in Ukraine.

What's the basis for the expectation that China will invade Taiwan in ~2025-2027? A source would be fine, I'm not looking to kick off a huge China slapfight here.

Orthanc6
Nov 4, 2009

Ynglaur posted:

This is ironic because we were running quite low on ammo in the mid-2000s. There were times when you basically couldn't buy 5.56mm on the civilian market for any price in parts of the US.

Supply and ammunition use is bursty and at times unpredictable. For example, in 2003 we had a platoon of MPs for, for a few weeks, were using more small arms ammo on a daily basis than the rest of the cavalry squadron combined (I know, I know, insert ACAB joke here.)

According to this: https://www.csis.org/analysis/united-states-running-out-weapons-send-ukraine the issue of small-arms ammo seems to be fine for Ukraine, at least for now. 26 million rounds being less than 1% of US production. I'm not surprised, given the ludicrous expansion of gun culture in the US. Honestly I'm a bit surprised there were issues in the mid-2000's, I'd guess the Cold War draw down in the 90's was to blame.

I hope they have a timetable by now of when Ukraine can start expecting the shells to really start flowing in. I'd guess mid-2023 at the earliest, but of course I'd prefer that Russia's army completes its process of falling apart at the seams before then. ATACMS' would be nice too but if Ukraine is just making it's own long-range strike capability that's much less a pressing need than having a steady stockpile of shells and artillery barrels.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Orthanc6 posted:

Slight tangent from that; I'm not surprised at the Russian links to the thwarted coup in Germany. One might hope this would tip Germany to stop waffling with Russian appeasement. But people keep voting GOP in droves after their failed coup so *shrug*

It really goes to show how for all the talk about China being the West's biggest future geopolitical rival, on an institutional level NATO militaries were still up until this year operating on the assumption that a peer or near-peer war would never happen again and it'd all be GWOT-type counter-insurgency operations for the rest of time. Really proves that adage about generals always being prepared to fight the previous war.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Vox Nihili posted:

What's the basis for the expectation that China will invade Taiwan in ~2025-2027? A source would be fine, I'm not looking to kick off a huge China slapfight here.

Scroll up.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ynglaur posted:

Wasn't that just because the chuds were hoarding it all because they thought Obama was gonna take their guns?

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

spankmeister posted:

Wasn't that just because the chuds were hoarding it all because they thought Obama was gonna take their guns?

Yep the great ammo shortage of 2012-13. Rounds like 5.56 and especially 22LR were being hoarded up by all the chuds and basically impossible to find after Obama was re-elected and the Sandy Hook massacre because of fears that their murder toys would be taken away.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Girkin is back and happy as ever

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1600599629044846602?s=20&t=4-r02ih_5F-imtDK3WlHfA

Meduza has an extremely bleak piece about life in occupied Mariupol
https://meduza.io/en/feature/2022/12/06/we-ve-been-left-to-die
Meduza English piece is an abridgement of this piece in Russian https://istories.media/stories/2022/12/02/obrecheny-na-vymiranie/

Kind of a range of perspectives to the extent that there aren't good representative quotes to pull, still the whole thing is worth a read.

Vox Nihili posted:

https://pastebin.com/vpHSi82D linking to minimize the derail because I don't have pms

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

OAquinas posted:

I’m confused by this shopping list — 830,000 artillery shells for FY2023. That’s like 70,000/month. The article just a couple days ago said production would be 20,000/month in 2023 and 40,000/month for 2025. Was that just talking about like one factory or one specific subset of 155mm shells?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
It says beginning in 2023, so its over several years.