Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm on my fourth restart but I think I'm going to stick with this one because I'm not infested with vermin and I actually found some stone/gems. My expedition leader is a sociopath but she's doing a good job with bookkeeping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

croup coughfield posted:

tensions continue to rise

That Little Demon posted:

our symbol has updated further

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

I'm on my fourth restart but I think I'm going to stick with this one because I'm not infested with vermin and I actually found some stone/gems.

Nice, how’s the game going?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lol. Running this one into an 18+ ai generator later.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nice, how’s the game going?

hahaha

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

croup coughfield posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtUqpOTbn4g

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 65 days!

lmfao

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

croup coughfield posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

copy
Jul 26, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

starting off well on this run, finally getting used to this version

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 65 days!
doing a bit of reaping, being besieged by these

one necromancer hosed up at work and has become permanently depressed. she's trying to starve herself to death, but she's already transcended death. she mopes around and bums people out 24/7.

the other two spend every hour of the day and night in church. one has been there for over a year

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

gently caress this game, its not even year 2

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

one necromancer hosed up at work and has become permanently depressed. she's trying to starve herself to death, but she's already transcended death. she mopes around and bums people out 24/7.

the other two spend every hour of the day and night in church. one has been there for over a year

lmao

----------------

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

she just like me fr

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
okay gently caress this game. uninstalling. hope the two brothers who suck each other off enjoy their 100 million dollars for this pile of poo poo!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

croup coughfield posted:

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

okay gently caress this game. uninstalling. hope the two brothers who suck each other off enjoy their 100 million dollars for this pile of poo poo!

Lmfao..hey before you go..how geared up and strong should i be before i send off 5 dwarves on a mission

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

Lmfao..hey before you go..how geared up and strong should i be before i send off 5 dwarves on a mission

[gritting teeth] you want decent armor and weapons and make sure you have some military left at home for when the two buttfucking brothers who make this piece of poo poo decide to rape your rear end for no reason

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

[gritting teeth] you want decent armor and weapons and make sure you have some military left at home for when the two buttfucking brothers who make this piece of poo poo decide to rape your rear end for no reason

lmfao, Like bronze armor and some silver weps....first mission..? gently caress it doing it anyways.:D

----------------

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 65 days!

did they get in through those holes in the farm walls

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

croup coughfield posted:

did they get in through those holes in the farm walls

no they walked right in and killed everyone instantly because it was year loving 1

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 65 days!

no they walked right in and killed everyone instantly because it was year loving 1

its definitely more aggressive. ive had these night butchers show up with a handful of zombies 3/3 winters, including the first. ive been turtling and am (mostly) self-sufficient but im slowly bleeding population to accidents and tantrums because i can't get replacements

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
yeah I need to turn down all these encounters because I don't get rolling with military and poo poo until like... year 2 or 3 honestly

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

croup coughfield posted:

Lmao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 65 days!

yeah I need to turn down all these encounters because I don't get rolling with military and poo poo until like... year 2 or 3 honestly

i dont either - i usually wont even bother developing a military until i have steel production pretty well underway and that's about the same timeframe. i get by on traps and jank but the civ i rolled can't make wood cages. i dunno if thats elves-only now or what, but its slowed things way down for me. we're just cowering behind the gates for years on end while all these fuckin ostrich cock heads roam outside

i guess ill try bringing a bunch of cheap metal next time or glass discs or something

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
STARTING OVER

again

and our banner gets larger

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

STARTING OVER

again

Jesus lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

STARTING OVER

again

lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

she has reached the final form of goth

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

STARTING OVER

again

First we flay him, then we mutilate him, then we burn him, then we shot him, then we melt him, and then we unnaturally contort him!

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
First ever hunting expedition and the first thing they see is a herd of elephants...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

herculon posted:

First we flay him, then we mutilate him, then we burn him, then we shot him, then we melt him, and then we unnaturally contort him!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the elf is suffering? you don't say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

STARTING OVER

again

lol jesus