Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Itd be like everything Russia builds, shoddy poo poo because everyone in the chain is embezzling.

Pretending modern day conservatives actually stand by their poo poo, they're just throwing marginalized groups as cannon fodder for their kleptocracy.

Edit - Shoddy poo poo like my posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

flashy_mcflash posted:

What would Pierre Polivere's torture prisons look like?

this thread

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > C-SPAM > [Canada] Pierre Polivere's torture prison

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Hubbert posted:

this thread

you are strapped to a metal table, an overly bright fluorescent light flickers overhead, buzzing intermittently. after an interminable wait, another person is wheeled in. A Russian troll farm is also bound to a gurney, they are propped upright facing you, ungagged, and they begin to expound at length on their understanding of historical materialism

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

MAID in the USA

burdening your children with inescapable medical debt due to your death

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

infernal machines posted:

you are strapped to a metal table, an overly bright fluorescent light flickers overhead, buzzing intermittently. after an interminable wait, another person is wheeled in. A Russian troll farm is also bound to a gurney, they are propped upright facing you, ungagged, and they begin to expound at length on their understanding of historical materialism

is this waterboarding in Pierre Polivere's torture prison

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

DariusLikewise posted:

applying for maid because im so much smarter than anyone in this thread and its frankly embrassing

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

making you listen to Nickelback, Herringbone, or one of Stephen Harper's attempts at covering the Beatles, on repeat

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

also, I've been doin some reading and it seems like the best way to avoid torture or death as a left wing Chilean university student or whatever was to go into exile, not grab a gun.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

Poutine with shredded mozzarella

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Poutine with shredded mozzarella

I'd be fine with this configuration if they'd be honest and call them Disco Fries, or a better name. It should be like a protected domain of origin thing that you can't call it poutine if it isn't made with curds

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

sparkling congestive heart failure

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
maybe if we told people they couldn't eat poutine anymore after getting covid, lest their heart explode, there'd be a bigger push for supports!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

RBC posted:

*clicks cspam, sees 223 new posts*

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp

pokeyman posted:

maybe if we told people they couldn't eat poutine anymore after getting covid, lest their heart explode, there'd be a bigger push for supports!

Obviously, that messaging proves COVID is a UN government ruse, which needs to trick hard working old stock Canadians into injecting themselves with 5G nanobots.

The horsepaste from my locally sourced vet is far superior.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/fortnite-class-action-1.6678687

quote:

A Quebec Superior Court judge has authorized a class action lawsuit against Epic Games, the developers of the popular video game Fortnite.

The suit was first brought to the courts in 2019 by three Quebec parents who claimed that Fortnite was designed to addict its users, many of them children, to the game. 

According to the original filing, the plaintiffs say their children exhibited troubling behaviours, including not sleeping, not eating, not showering and no longer socializing with their peers.

I wish that I could've sued a company for growing up into a gross goon :/

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

drat horror queefs posted:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/fortnite-class-action-1.6678687

I wish that I could've sued a company for growing up into a gross goon :/

Let's see how deep Jeffrey's pockets are

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/PierrePoilievre/status/1600911468035129344

mamma mia

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Well I'm convinced

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
I don't like the idea of Pierre Pollievre posting two spaghetti dinners.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Who would cook just plain noodles?

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

apatheticman posted:

PP seems like the sort

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

apatheticman posted:

Boring Germanic eugenicists.

Spaetzle:

or Mennonite/Hutterite kielke:

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
dammit trudeau give me back my 0.5 grams of grated parmesan

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

lol

Trudeaus entire world? isn’t the globe expediting record highs?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i wanta revolver that fires 13 mm explosive shells for hunting feral hogs, and not for overthrowing the government, or suicide. i would prefer nail scissors to the carotid for that purpose anyway

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Karach posted:

Boring Germanic eugenicists.

Spaetzle:

or Mennonite/Hutterite kielke:

mennos at least use a cream sauce

source: married into this

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
When the alternative is ketchup, plain jane starts to look very attractive :barf:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I copped a 12-hour probe for antagonizing the cowards in TFR again, and honestly that's the sweetest birthday present I could have asked for. Soon I'll be wearing these things on my chest like medal ribbons.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Mister Speaker posted:

I copped a 12-hour probe for antagonizing the cowards in TFR again, and honestly that's the sweetest birthday present I could have asked for. Soon I'll be wearing these things on my chest like medal ribbons.

Even TFR can't handle someone coming in blasting.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

That's cool, sometimes I like to feel the smooth texture of poop in my hands too, and I proudly tell my friends all about it.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Weird flex but I'm not gonna yuck your yums. I probably don't need to worry about this, but remind me not to shake your hand at the next goon meet.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

eXXon posted:

That's cool, sometimes I like to feel the smooth texture of poop in my hands too, and I proudly tell my friends all about it.

It is weird that you know what poop feels like in your hands

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Yeah who gives a poo poo

Can we get back to talking about how there's not enough Beaver Tails or MMMarvelous MMMuffins? Remember HMV?

Here's some CanCon for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSRb9J6opw

(It's also what I feel seeing all the new posts are about guns!)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

please don't do this kind of post-and-run chortling like haha look I sure owned the posters over in another forum and got probed, it's literally one of the few things actually written down as a cspam rule: "Do not post in other forums and then come back to CSPAM to giggle about owned libs or your imminent probation. What you post elsewhere on SA is your business, and when you post there you are subject to their rules and moderation."

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

Tighclops posted:

It is weird that you know what poop feels like in your hands

Probably has a dog.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

eXXon posted:

:mmmhmm:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

vyelkin posted:

please don't do this kind of post-and-run chortling like haha look I sure owned the posters over in another forum and got probed, it's literally one of the few things actually written down as a cspam rule: "Do not post in other forums and then come back to CSPAM to giggle about owned libs or your imminent probation. What you post elsewhere on SA is your business, and when you post there you are subject to their rules and moderation."

That's fair, my bad.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022

eXXon posted:

Just thought I'd quote this post to tell you I just noticed sickos Tony the tiger for the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

flashy_mcflash posted:

No one is getting put down in a way that a firearm will help with. If/when capital wants you dead they'll starve you out or allow you to be infected with an entirely preventable disease.

rubbish. they have men with guns becasue they like to use them