Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Quadramind posted:

Yeah, little Ben is the best. It's been a couple of months since we last hung out, so I got the warmest welcome. Lot more piss than you get with most friends, but he's only little, he can't help it.

depends on the friends in question :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i feel that possibly you are owed some royalties

so long as sloths are spreading joy in the hearts of many, that's royalties enough for me... is what my lawyer advised me not to say

Stoner Sloth

Quadramind posted:

Well, I hate to pile more misery on to the pile, but I was so, so close to calling an ambulance for myself yesterday. Been sick since February, and getting sicker.

I moved back in with my amazing gf and her nana, because I have to concede that I can't take care of myself any more.

This is a good move. I should be in a better position to recover now. Then slap my rear end and put me back in, coach.

My dog lives here :D

glad you have cool people in your life and hope you feeling better soon friend... ps also pls tell dog byob loves them and give ear scritches tia

Goons Are Gifts

FIRST OF ALL

Secondly,

But also

To which I personally would add

And I'm gonna finish with saying that

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk I hope I was able to convince you with my arguments

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

Grinches are Glowing posted:

So byob how's the situation give me a rundown from the warfront, what's for lunch today, how are you going to make this Friday fresh and colorful and special llk, what's the party plan tell me

i'm taking my last final for my college courses in bout 5 minutes. after that gotta go pack up my dorm. hopefully gonna get some food somewhere in between. not sure if there is time for me to party.

Quadramind

I would love to be safely fired from a trebuchet.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk I hope I was able to convince you with my arguments
Dang! I can honestly say much of my day will be spent thinking on those strong arguments.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Escape From Noise

Quadramind posted:

Well, I hate to pile more misery on to the pile, but I was so, so close to calling an ambulance for myself yesterday. Been sick since February, and getting sicker.

I moved back in with my amazing gf and her nana, because I have to concede that I can't take care of myself any more.

This is a good move. I should be in a better position to recover now. Then slap my rear end and put me back in, coach.

My dog lives here :D

I hope things work out for you! Sorry. I don't know what else to add. Too many brewskies.

Quadramind

This is nanny's dog, Rex, with all the stones he rescued from the river this summer.

He's very old and completely mad.

Saoshyant

Quadramind posted:

Looks the part. He's currently eyeing you in case you decide to take his precious stones.

Quadramind

There are piles of rocks inside and outside both exterior doors, under the couch in the kitchen, in the hollow by the road where he waits for cars to yell at. All his teeth are chipped and blunt from gobbing rocks.

When we were remodeling one of the rooms here recently, we used his stones as backfill.

Good boy.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Quadramind posted:

This is nanny's dog, Rex, with all the stones he rescued from the river this summer.

Sounds like he's providing clues

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Friends it has come to my attention that Saoshyant is a spy undertaking operations to undermine BYOB for the cause of Coupons and Deals. This cannot be allowed to stand, we must take action

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Happy Friday. (or Saturday if it is tomorrow where you live)

Saoshyant

Rarity posted:

Friends it has come to my attention that Saoshyant is a spy undertaking operations to undermine BYOB for the cause of Coupons and Deals. This cannot be allowed to stand, we must take action

Lies and slander! I merely promote our own BYOB's BFM + Heather Papps Movie Nite, which they named after the most horrifying, bone chilling thing we can think about.

sb hermit

Rarity posted:

Mrgrgr!

sb hermit

:hai:

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

This right here is a Very Good Buddy. Please give him a hug and snuggle into that fluff before throwing the ball as many times as he would like. tia

DaChurl

It's mandatory social media training time but I've got a seat in the back where no one can see that I'm on my phone and a now empty cup of hazelnut coffee so it is time to post!

DaChurl

Meant to include a thing:
:coffeepal:

Escape From Noise

I really enjoy The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends a lot. I also love Adam West Batman. It may very well be because of my dad. Which is pretty funny because he was born in 1963.

DaChurl

Escape From Noise posted:

I really enjoy The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends a lot. I also love Adam West Batman. It may very well be because of my dad. Which is pretty funny because he was born in 1963.

I maintain that Adam West is the best live-action Bruce Wayne (probably also Batman honestly) and Batman the Movie is one of the best movies out there. His comedic timing and commitment to the bit is so so good. The decisive exclamation of "Precisely, Robin!"
*Chef's kiss*
Gotta rewatch some Rocky and Bullwinkle it's been too long.

Escape From Noise

DaChurl posted:

I maintain that Adam West is the best live-action Bruce Wayne (probably also Batman honestly) and Batman the Movie is one of the best movies out there. His comedic timing and commitment to the bit is so so good. The decisive exclamation of "Precisely, Robin!"
*Chef's kiss*
Gotta rewatch some Rocky and Bullwinkle it's been too long.

Someone uploaded entire seasons on YouTube.

Also yeah. Adam West cracks me up.

Ass-penny

barclayed

beauty and grace

Heather Papps

hello friend

Saoshyant posted:

Lies and slander! I merely promote our own BYOB's BFM + Heather Papps Movie Nite, which they named after the most horrifying, bone chilling thing we can think about.

i pray for peace on the boards, one day

Escape From Noise posted:

Someone uploaded entire seasons on YouTube.

Also yeah. Adam West cracks me up.

more then once in the adam west batman they'd be confronted with chasing the bad guys or rescuing some citizens and batman ALWAYS rescued the citizens and that stuck with me. those in peril would generally prefer help to vengeance, at least immediately.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

barclayed

i'm still working on my SASSmas gift and while i think it's so cool and my Santee will hopefully love it, i am cursing myself for taking up another crochet project especially with a time limit

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

FIRST OF ALL

Secondly,

But also

To which I personally would add

And I'm gonna finish with saying that

:pusheen:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Barking Gecko posted:

Happy Friday. (or Saturday if it is tomorrow where you live)

Thank you for acknowledging god's favourite timezone :pray:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

barclayed

I FINALLY HAVE A CAT TO POST!

this is munchkin, the kitty who lived under my grandma's porch and has recently been domesticated.

barclayed

gently caress the picture isn't working

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

barclayed posted:

I FINALLY HAVE A CAT TO POST!

this is munchkin, the kitty who lived under my grandma's porch and has recently been domesticated.

the picture is working and the cat is top notch

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Chewbecca

I have no cat and I must post

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so i was singing christmas songs with my gramma at the new care facility she moved into, and i guess it was pyjama day for the staff and residents or something. i noticed a lot of psw's in pjs before i saw the poster it was very confusing.

anyways while singing and having ice cream floats a psw who was like half way done being pregnant came in for one reason or another and i overheard her complaining that she thought she would fit normally into her pyjamas despite the pregnancy, but they were way tighter than she was happy with.

anyways a minute later she, i guess i was not looking, bent over to pick something up and this very adorable old lady who clearly had some sort of brain injury or problem based on observing her for an hour said "well the pyjamas may be tight but it's okay because you got a GREAT rear end"

i am glad i have learned to laugh silently, in my head, because holy gently caress it was one of the funniest things i've ever heard.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
SIMPLY

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
HAVING

Heather Papps

hello friend

A

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

DaChurl posted:

This is for me the absolute highlight of Adam West's magical power of somehow being hammy and subtly understated at the same time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjhQb3rm6Hk&t=410s

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

GREAT

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

rear end

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss