Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

CPColin posted:

Doctor: Hi, how are you?
Me: Hi How Are You, I'm Dad
Doctor, to assistant: Clear my schedule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Both roads each drop into a separate chasm.

Accurate.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Why am I hearing this in gilbert Gottfried's voice?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Garrand posted:

I always assumed that was thats birbs voice

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

enigmahfc posted:

I guess a "no idea how normal social interactions work" derail is better than a food derail....

"How are you?" is a pretty American thing. Over here we just say hello and then start talking.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

File name is interesting, CopbOos.png

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
are you saying Cops DON'T be Out of sync???

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

burial posted:

are you saying Cops DON'T be Out of sync???

🤔 Yes, that is, precisely what I am saying, in your opinion.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Karate Bastard posted:

To clarify, I meant "update that post with a comment on what was removed ". Me I know full well what was removed, and good job, but to everyone who doesn't, the probe reason plus the post as it currently looks is not a good look.

That lack of adequate documentation could be a serious issue when the thread auditors show up, I hope they have a note to file about it back at SAHQ.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Garrand posted:

iago, probably.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Garrand posted:

Tragically he doesn't appear to be on Cameo so we can't make this a reality

e: I'll be perfectly honest I forgot he died

Azhais has a new favorite as of 02:32 on Dec 13, 2022

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Azhais posted:

oh no...

I have some bad news for you unfortunately

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Azhais posted:

You'd need more than Cameo to make that a reality...

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Baron von Eevl posted:

That lack of adequate documentation could be a serious issue when the thread auditors show up, I hope they have a note to file about it back at SAHQ.

Don't worry, I documented it in the mod notes.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/thedreamthief/status/1601762478794280960

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

I actually got a Cameo from him as a gift a few years ago! No you can’t see it, but he makes fun of my mental illness while describing me getting hosed by dogs in a movie producer’s office. It was perfect.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bibliotechno Music posted:

I actually got a Cameo from him as a gift a few years ago! No you can’t see it, but he makes fun of my mental illness while describing me getting hosed by dogs in a movie producer’s office. It was perfect.

Did someone buy a Cameo to have Gilbert Gottfried do a personalized Aristocrats for you? That is unspeakably powerful

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Yes they did, and yes it was

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

The day I got diagnosed with ball cancer. I had gone to my primary care doctor due to feeling a lump in my testicle and dull ball aching. The doc had me do a blood draw and sent me immediately to the hospital to get an ultrasound. When i got to radiology at the hospital they said that they had urology waiting to see me after the ultrasound sound as apparently my blood work was already done by the time I got there and was full of tumor markers.

The ultrasound tech was a cheerful dude who hit me with "so how's your day going" as we walked back

I just deadpan him " today i found out there's a tumor in my testicle"

Not too much chit chat after that

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I did have to bite my tongue when the guy at the postal kiosk in the arsehole of nowhere asked how my day was going, after my parcel ended up there following three different fuckups by Australia Post.

Like, my day is not going good, mate. I've had to take leave so that I can get here because you only open during office hours and also close early, so I couldn't just take it easy for my morning either. I can't imagine anyone having to come and talk to you if they hadn't had to put up with similar crap, nor that they would be in a good mood. I'm certainly not.

All things I did not say, but wanted to.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 08:15 on Dec 13, 2022

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

EmbryoSteve posted:

The day I got diagnosed with ball cancer. I had gone to my primary care doctor due to feeling a lump in my testicle and dull ball aching. The doc had me do a blood draw and sent me immediately to the hospital to get an ultrasound. When i got to radiology at the hospital they said that they had urology waiting to see me after the ultrasound sound as apparently my blood work was already done by the time I got there and was full of tumor markers.

The ultrasound tech was a cheerful dude who hit me with "so how's your day going" as we walked back

I just deadpan him " today i found out there's a tumor in my testicle"

Not too much chit chat after that

I had an unrelated doctor's appointment the day I got my biopsy results back and when she said "How are you doing" I just said "Well 3 hours ago I found out I have cancer how are you"

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I think the funniest interaction I had was when the doc stopped mid-greeting after looking up from his clipboard and actually seeing me. He immediately went "oh jeeze" before turning to my fiancee to ask if I was alright.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

*at the doctor's office, having eaten Wonka's forbidden gum*

"How's it going?"
"Swell"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lmao

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Baron von Eevl posted:

Now you have me imagining a whole forums dilbert experience going on behind the scenes and it's great

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Sending energy for Scott Adams to manifest Lowtax

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Forums Dilbert HAS to be somebody's username already

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

FirstAidKite posted:

I think the funniest interaction I had was when the doc stopped mid-greeting after looking up from his clipboard and actually seeing me. He immediately went "oh jeeze" before turning to my fiancee to ask if I was alright.

This seems like an odd way for a doctor to act seeing a sick person. "Oh no, the thing I'm supposed to help with is happening!" Seems like something out of monty python or something

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Have you done your monthly thread sheets? QCS wants your posting stats by Dec 21 at the latest for the quarterlies

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

flavor.flv posted:

Forums Dilbert HAS to be somebody's username already

they're called mods

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Karate Bastard posted:

Have you done your monthly thread sheets? QCS wants your posting stats by Dec 21 at the latest for the quarterlies

Better hurry. The last guy that missed the deadline caught a 100,000 hour probe.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I haven't hit my reporting quota yet, so if you want to dodge the probe make sure your posts don't come in among the next 100 ones or so itt

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hold up lemme get my report ready

*strains*

There it is, ready for QCS

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

ZixTheYeti posted:

Better hurry. The last guy that missed the deadline caught a 100,000 hour probe.

Allow me to remind everyone that 100000 hours is 11.4 years, and that many of them have run out years ago.

Also your back hurts.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Karate Bastard posted:

I haven't hit my reporting quota yet, so if you want to dodge the probe make sure your posts don't come in among the next 100 ones or so itt

Sorry but all of your reports get filed directly into the trash can

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Of course. They all do. As per procedural implementation of good posting practice 2021A-R3.

REPORTED. <:mad:>

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 20:10 on Dec 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Karate Bastard posted:

Of course. They all do. As per procedural implementation of good posting practice 2021A-R3.

REPORTED. <:mad:>