Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I wonder if Jared got to see Bono's renowned collection of hatchbacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

dr_rat posted:

Alas, alas just ventured to page 2 being the fool that I be.... Oh god, OH GOD! OH GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

all the warnings given do not give justice. My mind and soul shall never be clean again!

IT HAS ENDED ME! DO NOT FOLLOW THE SAME FATE AS I, DO NOT SUCCUMB AND TAKE A PEAK AT THAT ACCURSED SITE THAT IS PAGE TWO!

Surely it can’t be that bad, I posted on page 2 mys… Oh…

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Scratch Monkey posted:

Fame got to Bat Boy and he went glam

Just checking, are we talking about Robin here or what?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Boy_(character)

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Zopotantor posted:

Surely it can’t be that bad, I posted on page 2 mys… Oh…

I had completely forgotten about the "I have sex with you" Elon arc.

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I like how stewie looks like an atom baby

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

A farting mink posted:

This actually reminded me of a story my uncle told me. Back in the 80s, him, the wife and the kids were setting off to run a missionary in Bolivia for a couple of years.
But oh no, they had an aquarium. My uncle started to scoop out all the fish into a bag and poured them into the toilet. His original plan was to donate the fish and the aquarium to someone but poo poo didn't work out and they had to leave. It's important to tell Bolivians about Jesus after all.

My uncle is not one of those fake American missionaries and he spent four years in Bolivia and organized the building of three health clinics. Then they went home.

There were still fish in the aquarium. Oh so many fish. Half the water in the tank had evaporated and the glass was covered in algae, but oh was there fish there! There were so many fish in that tank that Jesus himself must have left Bolivia for a moment to bless it.

I'm fascinated by this and imagining how hosed up inbred and mutated those fish must have been

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Pasketti posted:

I'm fascinated by this and imagining how hosed up inbred and mutated those fish must have been

Couldn't have been cichlids, else they would have taken over the house and set up a perimeter defense.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CelticPredator posted:

I like how stewie looks like an atom baby

Kind of weird that they left everyone's head the same except for the baby and Patrick Warburton.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

Just checking, are we talking about Robin here or what?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wtf i hope they caught that freaky thing. like i already dont have enough poo poo to worry about.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Very fond memories of the WWN featuring our favorite cryptid, New Years 1992

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
RIP Weekly World News. The supermarket checkout aisle will never be entertaining again.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

RIP Weekly World News. The supermarket checkout aisle will never be entertaining again.

Now it's just weight loss crap and dumb poo poo about the royal family.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

flubber nuts posted:

wtf i hope they caught that freaky thing. like i already dont have enough poo poo to worry about.
That kid grew up a long rear end time ago. Pretty sure if he was reading this thread he would be kind of triggered seeing that cover. I wonder how much he’s been getting in royalties he must be rich! Oh i definitely know for sure how tabloids handle royalties. That kid GREW UP. Sorry that hit a little close to home.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I had never heard of this but it's a real thing, I have learned. Super fascinating but it's not like you just have more fingers, more like you have the dexterity of your one thumb spread into 4 digits instead, and probably not fun to have as a person.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
I am pleased to inform you that Weekly World News is still going strong

https://weeklyworldnews.com/

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

PainterofCrap posted:

someone spilled a box of runts on that sandwich.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Anyone post the WWN archive yet - https://books.google.com/books?id=b-8DAAAAMBAJ

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

flubber nuts posted:

someone spilled a box of runts on that sandwich.

That was Lenny (not pictured) who thought that he'd impress us all by creating - and eating - a bologna & Fruit Loop sandwich. With Miracle Whip.

After enough beers he could eat almost anything.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Mmmmmmm Blarghanoff

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Finally we can learn the sound of one hand clapping.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

PainterofCrap posted:

I count three distinct decades in that picture.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

that'd be a weird handjob

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

PainterofCrap posted:

A coke AND pepsi family? Jeez, talk about living high on the hog

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

that'd be a weird handjob

But the guitar riffing would be sick as hell!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PainterofCrap posted:

That was Lenny (not pictured) who thought that he'd impress us all by creating - and eating - a bologna & Fruit Loop sandwich. With Miracle Whip.

After enough beers he could eat almost anything.

Those aren’t Froot Loops, those are fruit-shaped Trix

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Also known as Knopfler hand, allows you to play wicked rear end power chords and riffs

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol I posted about this last year noting its available to read on Archive.org -

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Archive.org has a copy if anyone wants to read the starry-eyed predictions.

https://archive.org/details/eu_Wired-1997-07_OCR

leading to

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

drat they should have made this the full article and had the rosy poo poo in a sidebar

Carthag Tuek posted:

lmao this is the most accurate past prediction of the present i have ever read

BattleMaster posted:

Wanna point out that they present this as ten different scenarios that could happen separately, but all of them have come to pass

:eyepop:

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Dec 13, 2022

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

NoneMoreNegative posted:

leading to

Oh wow, I haven't been in that thread but the list must have popped up elsewhere because I remember seeing it now. A cursed lol :gbsmith:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

muscles like this! posted:

Kind of weird that they left everyone's head the same except for the baby and Patrick Warburton.

I legit thought that was quentin tarantino

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

NoneMoreNegative posted:

leading to

I was scouring my post history trying to find the link to the red thing, thank you for your service :tipshat:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

What. Just I mean what.

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
hey its legal in canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You're not brushing enough.

*cocks gun*