Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The five armies of ResetERA, Kotaku, Weird Twitter, the Games Done Quick Organizing Committee and the Anti-Defamation League converge on Mt. Choom to defeat the forces of Dark Lord Boyron once and for all.

lol gave me an idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao At the kid's head.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

lmao

Nasty Stanky Bitch
Dec 20, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmfao At the kid's head.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

firts time hearing this kid he sounds straight out of home movies lol

Wormskull posted:

*unsheathing 8 foot masamune with a solemn expression when just a moment before I was watching the game awards and wheeze laughing at the ascii nutsacks in the chatroom*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

doing the wakanda forever salute while wobbling on one knee

Wormskull posted:

*pulls up in mobility scooter* Death to Israel.

insane anime posted:

iron dome sent blue shell hovering just behind the rascal lol

symbolic posted:

would be out burning the flag with the boys in protest but well you know how my asthma gets haha

Wormskull posted:

*la cucaracha car alarm sfx as I park lol*

ol yeller posted:

What if he had gone on stage and said slurs? And then afterwards he said right wing memes? Yeah, not so based now, is he? #PostHisAddress

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lil stick style guy shadowboxing while watching Django

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The five armies of ResetERA, Kotaku, Weird Twitter, the Games Done Quick Organizing Committee and the Anti-Defamation League converge on Mt. Choom to defeat the forces of Dark Lord Boyron once and for all.

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

im crying lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
This kid is lucky he wasn't a small to medium sized dog or else he REALLY would have got it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao At the kid's head.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

This kid is lucky he wasn't a small to medium sized dog or else he REALLY would have got it

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

(Dead-eyed with big purple lips that slap together when I talk) Zoom into 1200% and tell me that’s not Norwich terrier dander on his edgyyyytttt fashcoat. Still think he’s just a harmless teenager with an epic wtfrandom? sense of humour? Just loving la mow. (Grips edge of table so hard that my Stephen Universe T shirt tears at the shoulders while I exhale through my mouth slowly)

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

Wormskull posted:

(Dead-eyed with big purple lips that slap together when I talk) Zoom into 1200% and tell me that’s not Norwich terrier dander on his edgyyyytttt fashcoat. Still think he’s just a harmless teenager with an epic wtfrandom? sense of humour? Just loving la mow. (Grips edge of table so hard that my Stephen Universe T shirt tears at the shoulders while I exhale through my mouth slowly)

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

*eyes rolling back in my head like a shark about to strike* kid is .......finna........ *hnrg* finna fined out

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

*eyes rolling back in my head like a shark about to strike* kid is .......finna........ *hnrg* finna fined out

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

Wormskull posted:

lmfao At the kid's head.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

copy posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

Lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

copy posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao imagining these guys and just giggling. great start to a morning thanks imp zone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

"Bring him to me."

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

*sausage fingers struggling to load a replica gunblade* Seven six two milimeter. Full metal jacket.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

*sausage fingers struggling to load a replica gunblade* Seven six two milimeter. Full metal jacket.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

"Bring him to me."

Plebian Parasite posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

"Bring him to me."

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plebian Parasite posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

"Bring him to me."

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

"Bring him to me."

copy posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao godd

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

copy posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

"Bring him to me."

Plebian Parasite posted:

lomfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

reaching into my fedora like a magician rabbit trick and slowly pulling out a katana ending in a Rising Sun hilt with flea market price tag still attached

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I have trained a falcon to remove his testicles.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol