Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

PokeJoe posted:

Casey's pizza is diarrhea city

That's why it's good. You can eat it and not worry about gaining any weight cause it's going right back out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just saw a FB post by a local news site about Kwik Trip's factory where they make a bunch of the food. I didn't read it but they are known for decent gas station food here.

The owner is a chud though so I very rarely go there.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Stanning for gas station food.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

SirPablo posted:

Stanning for gas station food.

Is it too heretical?

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

find better gas stations

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I took a trip to Arizona and once I crossed the CA Commie Trench a d Mandatory Homofication line, I was greeted by a bunch of truck station stops like LOVE'S, which have things like showers by appointment.

Strange new world and such

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
I foolishly tried to go to Costco yesterday, grabbed a couple things, saw the self-checkout line was about 60 people long, did a 360 and moonwalked outta there leaving the goods behind.

It's easy to forget Costco is completely unusable on a weekend.

Instead I went to my local Demoulas and found the one with two G's:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Zero VGS posted:

I foolishly tried to go to Costco yesterday, grabbed a couple things, saw the self-checkout line was about 60 people long, did a 360 and moonwalked outta there leaving the goods behind.

Instead I went to my local Demoulas and found the one with two G's:

:monocle:

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Zero VGS posted:

Strangely, I was expecting my Costco to be miserable yesterday, and it was actually fairly quiet. I basically just walked up to self-checkout, and I only had to wait behind one person in the receipt check line.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Went last week and it was pretty clear, everyone must have been in post Thanksgiving stupor

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
There's only one Costco anywhere near me and there's like 20 targets and trade joes

I think Costco might be fail

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

precision posted:

There's only one Costco anywhere near me and there's like 20 targets and trade joes

I'm sorry you had to find out this way that you live in a crappy neighborhood.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Smdh at living in a Blighted Land and having the temerity to blame the Church

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

precision posted:

another L post from the p guy

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
One Costco to 20 Target /Trader Joe's is the exchange rate actually.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

precision posted:

I think you might be fail smdh

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

precision posted:

There are five churches within a 12 mile radius of my house. PBUC

Also if you don't check Google activity levels before you go you're doing it wrong.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Imagine living in a Costco Desert lol

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

now imagine living in a Costco Dessert mmmmmm

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

precision posted:

Very few Targets do popcorn anymore, very sad

kru
Oct 5, 2003

They stopped selling the lovely gouda in my local church

Woman I asked about it did not respond AT ALL to the 'Not very good-a' joke I made

>:*(

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
They finally opened a second Costco in my city, hopefully that means that weekends can stop being a complete shitshow

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I just used costco.com to order nearly all of my xmas presents for my wife.

They will be delivered by Thursday.

God bless.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Costco desserts are top tier this is true.

And I find it weird that US Costcos don't have jalapeño and onion dispensers out already. Been available in the Mexico Cos since... april?

No Kimchi, single or double G available, though.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gently caress yeah european cookie tin has new varieties this year

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

FilthyImp posted:

Imagine living in a Costco Desert lol

dont make fun of arkansas like that nvm little rock got one, eat that walton

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

Shiiiit I shouldn’t have bought the butter toffee cashews.

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

Costco.com has pretty drat solid gift baskets on their site, especially for their price point. My parents love gift baskets and costco has absolutely been my go-to for the past couple years. Would recommend.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Bought some big rear end Grogu from Costco just because it was $10 and even in 2022 we’re bound to know someone with kids who still loves that little green bastard and makes for a cheap present and some good brownie points.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Ended up going to CostCo at 10:15 today because I got my eyes dilated at a vision exam and couldn’t read a monitor anyway. How are there so many people at CostCo mid-morning on a Tuesday!!!

Mainly there to pick up prescriptions but I also refilled the Jongga

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my kimchi is approaching the best before date...that means its time to open it soon

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

my kimchi is approaching the best before date...that means its time to open it soon

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

david_a posted:

Ended up going to CostCo at 10:15 today because I got my eyes dilated at a vision exam and couldn’t read a monitor anyway. How are there so many people at CostCo mid-morning on a Tuesday!!!

Mainly there to pick up prescriptions but I also refilled the Jongga

IME lately there's not really a "good time" to go to Costco anymore, it's kind of wild.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Black Friday 15 minutes before they rolled the door down was easily the least crowded I have seen my Costco in years.

dms666
Oct 17, 2005

It's Playoff Beard Time! Go Pens!
Has anyone tried RealGood's jalapeno poppers? I know their record isn't good with the enchiladas and whatever other meal that I can't even remember now that was disgusting.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
They're RealBad. I got two mushy weird ones and the cook time isn't accurate on the packaging and cooking the bacon on them all the way made all the goo melt out.

The three I got to come out right cause they sat in the right spots in the airfryer were still kinda blah.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Laterite posted:

IME lately there's not really a "good time" to go to Costco anymore, it's kind of wild.

Costco is open til 8:30 right now and every time I've went at like 7:30, it's not very crowded by the time I check out

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

david_a posted:

Solestado Muffuletta Olive Salad - I noticed they weren’t carrying the “That Pickle Guy” brand for this anymore (that one has a crude drawing of a man wearing a barrel on a GeoCities-rear end label). I’m not sure I like this one as much. It’s chopped very coarsely with annoyingly variably sized pieces. I can’t shake the feeling that something is a bit “off” with it (not sure if it’s the oil they use or what). Next time I use it I’ll try chopping it finer first.

This is distressing news. Loved serving that on poboy bread with sauteed shrimp. Also really great on pizza.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Friend posted:

This is distressing news. Loved serving that on poboy bread with sauteed shrimp. Also really great on pizza.

I can find That Pickle Guy in other stores. Much smaller container and more pricey (of course) but they do have more varieties than the single one CostCo used to carry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

david_a posted:

Solestado Muffuletta Olive Salad - I noticed they weren’t carrying the “That Pickle Guy” brand for this anymore (that one has a crude drawing of a man wearing a barrel on a GeoCities-rear end label).
Turns out That Pickle Guy is a sexual predator. Never meet your heroes kids.