Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

If anyone asks, I did NOT gently caress up by placing Squirrel Girl on Bar Sinister (instead of Shocker), I was going for style points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Fate Accomplice posted:

I'm CL 567 and I win 95% with this bog standard kazoo deck:

# (1) Ant Man
# (1) Elektra
# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Iceman
# (1) Nightcrawler
# (2) Angela
# (2) Scorpion
# (2) Armor
# (3) Captain America
# (4) Ka-Zar
# (5) Blue Marvel
# (6) Onslaught
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSWNlbWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOaWdodGNyYXdsZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFudE1hbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW5nZWxhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBcm1vciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ2FwdGFpbkFtZXJpY2EifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkthWmFyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJCbHVlTWFydmVsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJPbnNsYXVnaHQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkVsZWt0cmEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNjb3JwaW9uIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTdW5zcG90In1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Enjoy it while it lasts! I think poo poo gets real once you get to 600.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I managed to get Patriot pre-600: is there any good Patriots decks that I can make with mostly just pre-pool 3 cards? I think I only have Giganto, Green Goblin, Jane Foster Thor, and Sera from pool 3 so far.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Tekopo posted:

I managed to get Patriot pre-600: is there any good Patriots decks that I can make with mostly just pre-pool 3 cards? I think I only have Giganto, Green Goblin, Jane Foster Thor, and Sera from pool 3 so far.

Squirrel Girl is pool 1, and so are all of the vanilla dudes. The Goblins are good additions too, since they don't affect your vanillas and mess with your opponent. Without Ultron, Doom, and Brood, one option is Mister Sinister, since the clone he makes has no abilities... The suggestion on Snap Zone is this:

Squirrel Girl
Misty Knight
Mister Sinister
Shocker
Patriot
Cosmo
Cyclops
Blue Marvel
Abomination
Onslaught
America Chavez
Hulk

I'd personally drop America Chavez for Shang-Chi, or even Professor X if you want to be spicy, since she doesn't get buffed by Patriot.

Other than that, my own deck isn't too dissimilar as an idea, with the exception of the 6-drops

Wasp
Squirrel Girl
Shocker
Patriot
Cosmo
Cyclops
Shang-Chi
Ka-Zar
Blue Marvel
Abomination
Doctor Doom
Ultron

Ka-Zar is basically there for Ultron's drones, and you want to really be careful about Prof. X

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant

canyonero posted:

What sort of list are you using her in?

# (0) Yellowjacket
# (1) The Hood
# (1) Ant Man
# (1) Nightcrawler
# (2) Adam Warlock
# (2) Daredevil
# (2) Mojo
# (2) Armor
# (4) Enchantress
# (5) Blue Marvel
# (5) Professor X
# (5) Valkyrie
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiWWVsbG93amFja2V0In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIb29kIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEYXJlZGV2aWwifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFybW9yIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJWYWxreXJpZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUHJvZmVzc29yWCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW50TWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNb2pvIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOaWdodGNyYXdsZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFkYW1XYXJsb2NrIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJCbHVlTWFydmVsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJFbmNoYW50cmVzcyJ9XX0=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Deck revolves around Valkyrie but isn't in as much trouble if you don't draw her as you are in other lynchpin decks (e.g., Mr. Negative).

Daredevil and Professor X are there to lock down one lane early.

The basic gameplan is to get Valkyrie out in a lane where you have numbers, or to buff in equal numbers with Ant-Man, Mojo, or Blue Marvel.

I swap Enchantress for Cosmo depending on the meta. Currently facing more Patriot than I'd like.

Armor protects The Hood's Demon and Ant-Man.

Valkyrie overrides the downsides of Yellowjacket, The Hood, and can turn Adam Warlock into a 3. (Though dropping The Hood onto a Bar With No Name or Oscorp Tower is just so satisfying.)

This deck just shits all over Death/She-Hulk/Apocalypse. Enchantress can shut down Patriot/Zoo. It's susceptible to Leach but it otherwise is immune to Leader (you're usually dropping Valk on Turn 6 and another Valk doesn't help them). It can struggle against Dino decks (because Valk doesn't shut down Ongoing beef), but with timing and Professor X you can often pull off an Enchantress. Professor X into Wong is a delight, and if I see too many Wongs I swap back to Cosmo.

This deck isn't autoplay and I'm just crushing along in the 50s. I love it.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Just pulled Bast from a cache and I’m a little underwhelmed. Maybe I’m missing some synergy, but she seems like she’d be useful in a Mr Negative deck to buff the weak rear end cards you’ve drawn into your hand before Mr Negative buffs the weak rear end cards you have in your deck, but I don’t have Mr Negative. Other than that can’t see how she’s on par with the other series 5 cards or what else I can do with her.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

team overhead smash posted:

Just pulled Bast from a cache and I’m a little underwhelmed. Maybe I’m missing some synergy, but she seems like she’d be useful in a Mr Negative deck to buff the weak rear end cards you’ve drawn into your hand before Mr Negative buffs the weak rear end cards you have in your deck, but I don’t have Mr Negative. Other than that can’t see how she’s on par with the other series 5 cards or what else I can do with her.

She’s useful with Deadpool, iron man, surfer/mystique, Zoo…it’s a one drop so if bast hits two cards you’ve already got insane value.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Note to self: don't play Patriot on the Isle of Silence.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

uXs posted:

Note to self: don't play Patriot on the Isle of Silence.

:hmmyes:

I once got a Patriot copy from Sinister London, and it fell on Isle of Silence :smith:

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Sinister London + Bar with No Name makes for an interesting game.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Serperoth posted:

Squirrel Girl is pool 1, and so are all of the vanilla dudes. The Goblins are good additions too, since they don't affect your vanillas and mess with your opponent. Without Ultron, Doom, and Brood, one option is Mister Sinister, since the clone he makes has no abilities... The suggestion on Snap Zone is this:

Squirrel Girl
Misty Knight
Mister Sinister
Shocker
Patriot
Cosmo
Cyclops
Blue Marvel
Abomination
Onslaught
America Chavez
Hulk

I'd personally drop America Chavez for Shang-Chi, or even Professor X if you want to be spicy, since she doesn't get buffed by Patriot.

Other than that, my own deck isn't too dissimilar as an idea, with the exception of the 6-drops

Wasp
Squirrel Girl
Shocker
Patriot
Cosmo
Cyclops
Shang-Chi
Ka-Zar
Blue Marvel
Abomination
Doctor Doom
Ultron

Ka-Zar is basically there for Ultron's drones, and you want to really be careful about Prof. X
Gave it a try and it can be fun sometimes:

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Snap bought lockjaw in the shop with my first batch of earned credits. Feeling slightly stupid I couldn’t wait for patriot or Dracula but this little dude seems more fun anyway

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Yeah, I'm deep pool 3 and still haven't seen Patriot lol.

I hate when my daily is "win matches with a snap" because my brain gets broken and I think I can salvage unwinnable games or that I can get the exact luck I need to win or hell, just rng spends the next 20 matches loving me over worse than usual. Only one nearly as bad is play 6 cost cards since I don't have many decks with 6 costs and the ones I do cause more retreats before T6 than anything else.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Oh my god the venomized variant of Cosmo is soooo good. Almost worth spending gold on

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

buffalo all day posted:

She’s useful with Deadpool, iron man, surfer/mystique, Zoo…it’s a one drop so if bast hits two cards you’ve already got insane value.

Don’t have Surfer or Deadpool yet but to me the downside is you’re not building a deck around low energy cads. Like with a Deadpool deck you’re likely to have Death, Deathlok, etc which will make Bast a significant nerf. Probably works okay with zoo but even then you’re eating a nerd if you pull Onslaught and Kazar early.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Trying to find a deck I played against a couple days ago, before I pulled my Death.

It was a Death deck, it also used Deadpool, Venom and Carnage, though I can't remember who else was in it.
All I remember was that they killed the hell out of their Deadpool, managed to get him up to like 20 power. Only reason I won was because I had Leader and copied his Death and Super Deadpool on turn 6.

Has anyone else used or come across a similar deck or know the gist of what would be in it?

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

the ultimate lockjaw high roll - this is the board after t4 (my gambit blew up all the other guy’s cards)

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:

the_steve posted:

Trying to find a deck I played against a couple days ago, before I pulled my Death.

It was a Death deck, it also used Deadpool, Venom and Carnage, though I can't remember who else was in it.
All I remember was that they killed the hell out of their Deadpool, managed to get him up to like 20 power. Only reason I won was because I had Leader and copied his Death and Super Deadpool on turn 6.

Has anyone else used or come across a similar deck or know the gist of what would be in it?

Deathlok and Killmonger for extra Deadpool kills. Try and have Venom eat Deadpool late. Nova, Bucky, Wolverine, Sabretooth and Hood as standard destruction cards.

Radioactive Toy
Sep 14, 2005

Nothing has ever happened here, nothing.
Tempted to get the fairly ugly Shielded Heart pack just because I have exactly 5000 gold and don't yet have Doctor Doom or Invisible Woman.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

the_steve posted:

I run this Deathpool deck and can get a pretty hefty Deadpool, Death, Taskmaster combo.

https://marvelsnapzone.com/decks/deathpool-6/

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Radioactive Toy posted:

Tempted to get the fairly ugly Shielded Heart pack just because I have exactly 5000 gold and don't yet have Doctor Doom or Invisible Woman.

If you are more patient there will be a bundle with more value for 6000 gold: https://marvelsnapzone.com/winter-wonderland/

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Dec 17, 2022

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

buffalo all day posted:

the ultimate lockjaw high roll - this is the board after t4 (my gambit blew up all the other guy’s cards)

Got a list? Want to try something other than Leech Leader.

In other news, I finally pulled Spider-Man. I still need Yellowjacket but I am 100% done with Series 3.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Radioactive Toy posted:

I’m tempted because I want Doom too, but yeah the bundle is ugly and expensive for what it is.

I tanked over the last couple days trying to play bad decks to knock out missions, then jammed my new She Hulk and Aero into that Jubilee list and got back up to 76 or so last night. Very satisfying to whisk an opponent’s Shang Chi or whatever off to a useless lane, especially if I can poo poo out another 10 power that turn.

Sitting on a bit more than 5k credits now, maybe like 600 gold and debating if I should pop my CL or continue hoarding.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Radioactive Toy posted:

Just don't. Both can be useful in some decks but not enough by far to be buying this pack.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
The sunspot bundle will be 6000 gold for 8000 credits + 2000 tokens. The 2000 tokens are equal in value to doom + sue and then you get a ton more credits.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Mr Negative is a ton of fun, able to pull off some incredible come from behind combos. Was having a good run with him and THEN realized I already had Jane Foster in my collection.

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker
I keep reading the thread and experimenting with builds or concepts for them as people post and it makes the game a lot of fun when my main deck starts to feel stale. I still find myself enjoying the game the most when I can keep tinkering with my own homebrew idiot deck, especially since it's carried me to infinite twice in 1k CL now.

# (1) Agent 13
# (1) Quinjet
# (2) Cable
# (2) Scarlet Witch
# (3) Juggernaut
# (3) Polaris
# (3) Maximus
# (4) Enchantress
# (4) White Queen
# (5) Devil Dinosaur
# (5) Gamora
# (6) Arnim Zola
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSnVnZ2VybmF1dCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiV2hpdGVRdWVlbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJuaW1ab2xhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJFbmNoYW50cmVzcyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU2NhcmxldFdpdGNoIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEZXZpbERpbm9zYXVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDYWJsZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQWdlbnQxMyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUXVpbmpldCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiR2Ftb3JhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJQb2xhcmlzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNYXhpbXVzIn1dfQ==

#

This is my deck as it stands now and it's core has always been "I really like Gamora and her variants are pretty". How this translates to.

The spots with Polaris and Maximus are kind of whatever. I put them in as they got unlocked recently and they're beaters with good stat lines. Both used to just be random 2 drops like Lizard/Scorpion/Cloak/etc, even Goose for a bit to try and be cheeky. Enchantress shits on Wong and so many others that I basically can't run without her. Ending other people's fun is great! What I'd love to get is Daredevil for even more info on turn 5 which is where a ton of the deck momentum can swing. Alas the game will not Murdock-pill me yet...

Edit: and in case anyone wants to mess with the janky Gamora Stan deck, you can swap Zola for Literally Anything if you don't have him. He was just a 2 drop of some kind before I unboxed the TV man. Quinjet can be replaced with any 1 drop (I used Iceman) and Juggs can also be traded in for whatever you wish. He was Shang Chi for awhile, but otherwise another answer or disruption card is good for the slot.

DangerDan fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Dec 17, 2022

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

flatluigi posted:

this deck is fairly split between two wants -- your low end wants to be a board flood deck where you're aiming to get mojo value and flood spots, while your top end wants to be a spectrum destroyer sort of deck where you're playing fairly sparsely and trying to lock down locations. i'd try to pick one of the gameplans and stick to it

Disagree here. There’s a few things here, but they work together nicely:

1. Early power to get priority with cards like Lizard and Fantastic for Cosmo and Professor X
2. Ability to pump out a huge amount of power at the end with Warpath/Klaw/Iron Man Spectrum
3. “Steal” a third lane with Fantastic/Klaw/Professor

More than anything I think playing this deck has made me a much better player as it has forced me to learn to read my opponent much better than any other deck did.

Mojo isn’t really a huge presence in the deck, he’s really only nice because he
1. Says “Ongoing”
2. Hedge against losing Lizard’s power
3. Decent enough for some “don’t play in this lane, opponent” mind games.

I was playing this in 70s last season, 40s now after not playing it again until a couple days ago.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Waffleopolis posted:

Got a list? Want to try something other than Leech Leader.

In other news, I finally pulled Spider-Man. I still need Yellowjacket but I am 100% done with Series 3.

Yeah, I got it off the discord. Not sure it’s good (I’m missing Colleen and Dracula which I think would make it a better version) but the high roll really rolls.

# (1) Blade
# (2) Morbius
# (3) Gambit
# (3) Lockjaw
# (3) Lady Sif
# (4) Jubilee
# (4) Ghost Rider
# (5) Captain Marvel
# (6) Hela
# (6) Odin
# (6) Magneto
# (6) The Infinaut
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmxhZGUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1vcmJpdXMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkdhbWJpdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTG9ja2phdyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTGFkeVNpZiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSnViaWxlZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiR2hvc3RSaWRlciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ2FwdGFpbk1hcnZlbCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSGVsYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiT2RpbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWFnbmV0byJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSW5maW5hdXQifV19
#

y_y
Oct 25, 2011

conversationalist
I may yet become an Enchantress believer, just got an opponent’s Iron Man, Devil Dino, and Ant Man, as well as taking the downside off my own Lizard.

:feelsgood:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Spider-Man into Absorbing Man on Sinister London... yeah you aren't playing those loving cards anywhere

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I feel like I’m getting cyber bullied every other game due to all of these Leech/Leader and Wong/Odin/Gambit decks that are floating around this season :/

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
I opened Magneto! Here’s my latest version of Aero control deck.

quote:

# (2) Daredevil
# (2) Medusa
# (2) Lizard
# (3) Cosmo
# (3) Juggernaut
# (3) Killmonger
# (3) Maximus
# (5) Professor X
# (5) Captain Marvel
# (5) Aero
# (6) She-Hulk
# (6) Magneto
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU2hlSHVsayJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUHJvZmVzc29yWCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiS2lsbG1vbmdlciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSnVnZ2VybmF1dCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ2FwdGFpbk1hcnZlbCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRGFyZWRldmlsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDb3NtbyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQWVybyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWF4aW11cyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWFnbmV0byJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTGl6YXJkIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNZWR1c2EifV19
#

I tried Sunspot for awhile and found him really underwhelming. This deck really wants to be ahead for turns 5 and 6 and have played Daredevil, so having the raw stats of Lizard, Medusa, Maximus, She Hulk, to win lanes and break ties matters a lot, and Sunspot doesn’t grow enough. I’m playing a lot of turn 1 pass, turn 2 something, turn 3 pass, turn 4 She Hulk. Or 1 pass, 2 something, 3 something, 4 pass, 5 She Hulk + a 3.

I stopped running Enchantress because movement + Cosmo fucks up Wong fine and Patriot players are pretty good at spreading enchantments around. If Ongoing decks take over, I’ll have to rethink things. Discard decks remain my biggest problem, followed by failing to predict between Spectrum or Destroyer in Ongoing decks.

Magneto is amazing. Pulls a Storm away from a lane they thought they had, rearranges combo pieces, and sometime is just a Hulk where you need him. Has really improved my end game with the disruption and stats all in one. Captain Marvel is great, continues to surprise take lanes that no one can play on, does extremely well with Shuri’s lab.

This deck does very well against Leech/Leader. Leader is useless if you are ahead on board going into 6. And Leech sets them back considerably. Since you can see Leader coming a mile away, it’s not hard to retreat if you’ll lose. I think Leech is healthy for the meta. It preys on combo decks than plan an explosive turn 6 and loses to most “good stuff” strategies.

I have my eye on Spider-Man and Mile Morales as potential inclusions. Since I’m shoving cards around so much, Miles would be discounted pretty often. But maybe not at the right times?

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I've managed to reach 80 with a combination of pool 2/early pool 3 Patriot, Move and Destroy decks, which are all fun in their own way. Am I right in assuming that I've only been reaching these ranks because only shitters (like me) are left sub-600? I'm almost dreading breaching that barrier now.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Tekopo posted:

I've managed to reach 80 with a combination of pool 2/early pool 3 Patriot, Move and Destroy decks, which are all fun in their own way. Am I right in assuming that I've only been reaching these ranks because only shitters (like me) are left sub-600? I'm almost dreading breaching that barrier now.

It’s not so much the real players, it’s that as you get that high under CL600, you will see more and more bots as the matchmaker struggles to find players for you.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I think I just suck at this game.. I'm using what I think are decent decks but I've had the absolute WORST luck today. Loss after loss. About to rage and snap my phone in half (not really, I don't do that, but still..) I slipped from rank 42 to 39 somehow just over bullshit. Jubliee where I never find Jubliee, or she pulls a Sunspot in a clutch moment when ANYTHING else would have helped, or she pulls the goddamn ROCK a Korg threw at me. Other times its like people read my mind and when I have a 50/50 chance of dropping something in one of two areas that would seal the win they counter in exactly the right way.

Any advice on something idiot-proof I could try? Here's the garbage I'm using:

Jubilee-

Move (don't use this much, but I tried. No Vulture or Vision.)-

On Reveal-

Ongoing-

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Thoughtful argument against Leader as it stands now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aumS0GEFGkw

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I have had reasonable success with a similar Jubilee deck. It is very dependent on pulling her for obvious reasons. Mine also has Storm in it, so ideally you go turn 3 Storm, turn 4 Jubilee and then pull something strong from her ability. If you have Infinaut I would swap that out for Spider-Woman or Klaw.

The last two cards I pulled from Collector's Caches were Brood and Wong, I'm on a roll baby

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Fate Accomplice posted:

I'm CL 567 and I win 95% with this bog standard kazoo deck:

I swapped Onslaught out for Ultron and this deck is even better now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Yeah I could see that being an upgrade, because if for some reason they throw Killmonger at you midway through the game, you play Ultron and flood the board with Ultron bots to replace what you lost