Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Studio posted:

List of discarded cards would be great too. Also, priority updating faster. That poo poo had lost me games!

I've had priority change in the middle of a daredeviled turn before. It is obscenely slow for such a vital mechanic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd also love of they fixed the emote ui or put it back how it was. If I want to fist bump I have to scroll over and wind up clicking on a card or location every time

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Opopanax posted:

OTOH you really need to pay attention. I just lost a game because I played Jubilee, but my deck was empty :downs:

I'm so used to T4 Mr Negative that I lost a game when I used Psylocke to play him a turn early, lost track and thought T5 was the final turn, and was super confused when the next turn popped up. I'd played everything I had and would've done it differently if I remembered there was an entire extra turn :v:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is there any way to actually see what cards are in your deck and what was destroyed? I know you can see the number of cards left

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

the_american_dream posted:

Is there any way to actually see what cards are in your deck and what was destroyed? I know you can see the number of cards left

No.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Red Rox posted:

Ugh, been having a poo poo game day today, facing lots of powerful cards I don’t have. Zola, Taskmaster, Leader, Surfer, etc.

Just more of the same today - lots of Silver Surfer with some Black Panther thrown in for variation.

Game hasn’t been much fun since I got over 600. People either destroy me with combos I haven’t seen before, or they retreat.

I guess I need to switch it up to something new but I don’t seem to have all the cards for the more advanced decks.

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker
Went against my first Wave -> Destroyer -> Krull and wow I thought destroy decks were already kind of obnoxious lol

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
I've had Hela for a while, but I don't have ghost rider so I haven't played with her much at all until tonight -- Using Invisible Woman alongside hela tonight though with a pile of 6 drops and I've been absolutely crushing. Gone from 49->56 so far and the only caveat is that I instantly lose if anyone cosmos me!

So I just avoided hitting cosmos! Easy as that! I've only seen 2 the whole night out of probably 30ish games

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Welp, I found a way to be even worse on Featured Locations. I drew Agatha, and let her go to work.

I suck at building decks.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Red Rox posted:

Just more of the same today - lots of Silver Surfer with some Black Panther thrown in for variation.

Game hasn’t been much fun since I got over 600. People either destroy me with combos I haven’t seen before, or they retreat.

I guess I need to switch it up to something new but I don’t seem to have all the cards for the more advanced decks.

Yeah, crossing 600 is absolutely rough. You're playing against deep P3 and you're lucky if you have one P3 card, let alone one that synergizes with any deck you have. It's a good time to take a small break, play for the dailies to build credits and to try stuff out but you probably won't be doing much ladder climbing. It's worse because you're also switching from guaranteed card every 8 to 12 levels to "chance of card" so depending on how rotten your luck is (and it will absolutely seem like your luck is absolutely dogshit), it could be a while before you're competitive.

I ran a late drop P2 KaZoo deck to help kinda grind out wins (and honestly I still go back to it when I'm having a bad tilt). Also remember that once T4 hits, you can retreat and collect on dailies like "win a location with under 10 power."

y_y
Oct 25, 2011

conversationalist
I've been having good success with the late KaZoo deck (the Mystique slot was Okoye before) today, in particular with the featured location (CL1190):

# (1) Ant Man
# (1) Elektra
# (1) Squirrel Girl
# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Nightcrawler
# (1) Rocket Raccoon
# (1) Blade
# (2) Angela
# (3) Mystique
# (3) Bishop
# (4) Ka-Zar
# (5) Blue Marvel
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRWxla3RyYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW5nZWxhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJCbHVlTWFydmVsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJLYVphciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW50TWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOaWdodGNyYXdsZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNxdWlycmVsR2lybCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUm9ja2V0UmFjY29vbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmxhZGUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkJpc2hvcCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Vuc3BvdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTXlzdGlxdWUifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

That's pretty much my deck (except with Okoye because I don't have Mystique lol). It's a solid deck. T1 is Sunspot, T2 is Angela or Okoye, T3 is Bishop (or any of the other 3 if you didn't draw Bish), T4 Kazar, T5 BM, T6 vomit the board. If one of the locations if Washington DC, make sure one of the squirrels gets on it because with all the boosts, that's a 6 power squirrel which is massive.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

RevKrule posted:

That's pretty much my deck (except with Okoye because I don't have Mystique lol). It's a solid deck. T1 is Sunspot, T2 is Angela or Okoye, T3 is Bishop (or any of the other 3 if you didn't draw Bish), T4 Kazar, T5 BM, T6 vomit the board. If one of the locations if Washington DC, make sure one of the squirrels gets on it because with all the boosts, that's a 6 power squirrel which is massive.

Marvel Snap: that's a 6 power squirrel which is massive

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.

Ninurta posted:

Welp, I found a way to be even worse on Featured Locations. I drew Agatha, and let her go to work.

I suck at building decks.

I've been using this deck the last few weeks and it is fukkin hilarious:

There are locations that will 100% screw you (anything with extra energy or card draws, The Peak, etc.) but if you pull Wave or Sif by turn 3? Snap that motherfucker and watch the cubes pour in.

The deck I ripped it off from had Sera instead of Hobgoblin but unless anyone here can explain to me why she's a better option I would choose.... drat near literally any other 4 or 5 cost card.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

My Second Re-Reg posted:

I've been using this deck the last few weeks and it is fukkin hilarious:

There are locations that will 100% screw you (anything with extra energy or card draws, The Peak, etc.) but if you pull Wave or Sif by turn 3? Snap that motherfucker and watch the cubes pour in.

The deck I ripped it off from had Sera instead of Hobgoblin but unless anyone here can explain to me why she's a better option I would choose.... drat near literally any other 4 or 5 cost card.
Sera is good because she lets you play two 4 costs on turn 6. This is especially strong if you have an active ghost rider + shangchantress in hand because it lets you beat a lot of boards.

But I find I get matchmade against much stronger decks when I play sera with Agatha so I don't enjoy it that much.

Either way Devil Dino will be really fat in your version and will keep Taskmaster alive even after you ghost rider. Without location weirdness dino will be 13 power in Sif games, 15 power in Wave games.

Trump
Jul 16, 2003

Cute
I feel loving stupid, but is there no way to make Marvel Snap Tracker sync to Marvel Snap Zone? They advertise the app but it only syncs to another site...

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.

No Wave posted:

Sera is good because she lets you play two 4 costs on turn 6. This is especially strong if you have an active ghost rider + shangchantress in hand because it lets you beat a lot of boards.

But I find I get matchmade against much stronger decks when I play sera with Agatha so I don't enjoy it that much.

Either way Devil Dino will be really fat in your version and will keep Taskmaster alive even after you ghost rider. Without location weirdness dino will be 13 power in Sif games, 15 power in Wave games.

Eh, that may be true but it often feels like the turn I spend playing Sera is a turn that would have been better spent playing Taskmaster or Red Skull. I tried playing the deck with her in for a few days and just found I always preferred playing cards that weren't Sera on T5.

DD is a good sub, and I also like Spider-Woman in that slot; really there are a ton of options available.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Give me more credits you stupid game; I have card to upgrade!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Trump posted:

I feel loving stupid, but is there no way to make Marvel Snap Tracker sync to Marvel Snap Zone? They advertise the app but it only syncs to another site...

Not to my knowledge, I think it's outdated and awaiting an update. I synced to the other site so I could view all my pool 3 cards in one list and then added them to Snap Zone manually; there are "add all" buttons for pool 1 and pool 2 so it doesn't take too long.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
My idea to nerf Leader:

5 Energy
3 Power
Same On Reveal, but with an added note of "This cannot be played on the last turn."

This can allow for some different strategies for Leader without being 100% useless. Can be used to counter plays with Daredevil/Leader, can still be used to counter a move after you or the opponent plays Wave, and can still have a strong effect in Limbo games on Turn 6, but it takes away the "Easy Last Turn" schtick that it has now.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

She Hulk is in the shop for 3000 collector tokens, she's a pretty great card right? Wondering if I should pull the trigger

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Setec_Astronomy posted:

Hope you have a ton of fun with the deck!

I've had a blast jumping between these. Totally turned my luck around. Thanks to both of you!

The Moon Girl deck works even without Moon Girl, I've hit Collector and Angela runs that just obliterated the competition. Shang-Chi is a nice "gently caress you" for when they think they have you backed into a corner with something.

With the Kazoo deck, I pulled a Baby Variant Elektra, its always fun having her jump out and kill an early or necessary 1-cost. I fiddled a but and have Okoye and Squirrel Girl in there. I think it still fits the theme.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Just Chamber posted:

She Hulk is in the shop for 3000 collector tokens, she's a pretty great card right? Wondering if I should pull the trigger

Can't say if you should get her or not, but she's without doubt one of the best cards in the shop at the moment.

I would get her myself but I'm a dumbass and I'll get Shuri instead.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Sniping a Demon or overloaded Sunspot with Electra is so satisfying.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Just Chamber posted:

I’m thinking she’s the only pool 4 or 5 card worth buying until you finish pool 3. I have her locked in the shop right now.

Galactus was the other one I’d consider because his playstyle is so different. But 6k tokens is too much when Brode is musing about a nerf on Twitter.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
It's bizarre how deep the store is buried in the game. I feel like I'm still so far away from it and I never even knew it existed outside of this thread.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

BGrifter posted:

I’m thinking she’s the only pool 4 or 5 card worth buying until you finish pool 3. I have her locked in the shop right now.

Galactus was the other one I’d consider because his playstyle is so different. But 6k tokens is too much when Brode is musing about a nerf on Twitter.

She really is. She's useful in almost any deck immediately. Other cards are good and there's a bunch of excellent tech cards in P4/5 but absolute Queen of both pools right now is She Hulk.

Also, just as an FYI, it's never wrong to use the Ms Marvel emote on anyone who you beat who plays Leader on the last turn. They knew they opened themselves up to ridicule when they put hmi in their deck.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Just Chamber posted:

From my understanding, the answer is yes and I continue to kick myself for not getting her the first chance I had.
Hopefully she cycles back around soon so I can at least pin her while I try to rebuild my token pile.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Just Chamber posted:

I blew my only tokens so far on she hulk, and I haven’t been disappointed.

Finally crested 80s with my bad surfer list, Rogue is doing a surprising amount of work against Dino & zoo today and people keep snapping into like Sera > Rogue/Wolfsbane/Surfer on Sinister London. Still missing all of the other good pool 3 3s for a real list though.

Sitting on 6k+ credits at this point, I think I might be done farming at this CL.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Hauki posted:

Finally crested 80s with my bad surfer list, Rogue is doing a surprising amount of work against Dino & zoo today and people keep snapping into like Sera > Rogue/Wolfsbane/Surfer on Sinister London. Still missing all of the other good pool 3 3s for a real list though.

That combo should be illegal. Put that on your goddamn watchlist Ben Fraude.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

I have NEVER felt as bad about a win than this. Like holy poo poo is this a loving miracle win for me.

The middle lane WAS Death's Domain. Turn 6 they panic switch it with Scarlet Witch in hopes to big time a win. I had priority so they absolutely saw I couldn't take the left lane and know they're going in to a lane change when they reveal which should sneak it out. But it switches to Bar with No Name. It was such a good smart play that I had to respect it and felt so loving bad when I saw the change. Absolutely the only location that could screw them over.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Negative Zone also forces a tie you win, but it was a very smart play! I love doing something similar with turn six Professor X into Death’s Domain.

Edit: Negative Zone not Monster Metropolis. :doh: The -3 one.

BGrifter fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Dec 18, 2022

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Started this like a week ago and am having a lot of fun. I'm camped at CL 214 right now trying to accrue some credits and rank some.before diving into pool 2.

Is this still recommended in terms of how to not have a bad time on pool thresholds? I have ~3000 credits at the moment but am getting the itch to start spending some but just want to maximize my chances to have a stable deck once I see p2 foes.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

Started this like a week ago and am having a lot of fun. I'm camped at CL 214 right now trying to accrue some credits and rank some.before diving into pool 2.

Is this still recommended in terms of how to not have a bad time on pool thresholds? I have ~3000 credits at the moment but am getting the itch to start spending some but just want to maximize my chances to have a stable deck once I see p2 foes.

I didn't find the jump from pool 1 to pool 2 that significant really, I would just forge ahead. I only started like, two weeks ago and pushed to 594 or whatever as quickly as I could.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Yeah I’m at 596 now and the switch between pool 1 and 2 is not that bad, and there are pool 1 decks that function perfectly well at early pool 2

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006

Hauki posted:

I blew my only tokens so far on she hulk, and I haven’t been disappointed.

Sitting on 6k+ credits at this point, I think I might be done farming at this CL.

What's your Surfer list? Without Juggernaut and Debrii, I feel like I'm at a big disadvantage. I did pull Rogue though.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Decided to go ahead and roll into pool to and had to lol and lmao at my first card.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

SweetJahasus posted:

Decided to go ahead and roll into pool to and had to lol and lmao at my first card.

Now just Leader and you're set.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
It's two cards, Michael. How meta could it be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hauki
May 11, 2010

canyonero posted:

What's your Surfer list? Without Juggernaut and Debrii, I feel like I'm at a big disadvantage. I did pull Rogue though.
I've been flipping back and forth between the non-Surfer version I posted before & this:
code:
# (1) Nova
# (3) Silver Surfer
# (3) Rogue
# (3) Wolfsbane
# (3) Mister Fantastic
# (3) Storm
# (3) Captain America
# (3) Cosmo
# (3) Killmonger
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (5) Sera
# (6) America Chavez
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU2lsdmVyU3VyZmVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJLaWxsbW9uZ2VyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFuZ0NoaSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTXJGYW50YXN0aWMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNhcHRhaW5BbWVyaWNhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOb3ZhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJXb2xmc2JhbmUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlJvZ3VlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTZXJhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDb3NtbyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Rvcm0ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFtZXJpY2FDaGF2ZXoifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.
I've also seen Bishop, Groot, Punisher, Ironheart or Morph, I didn't like Bishop nearly as much in this list as the in the miracle version, Ironheart seems better with the Wong version, but I haven't tried that one yet.

I also blew my credit stack and got Wasp, Psylocke, Falcon, Wong, Crossbones, Destroyer, Giganto, Hela, Magneto and Ultron to play around with, so I might try something else entirely.