Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Vargo posted:

Should I roll with David Njoku (vs BAL, today) or a freshly-returned Dallas Goedert (@CHI, tomorrow) at TE in .5 PPR?

Goedert is not confirmed active yet (that I’ve seen) so it’s a gamble. So if you go that route you’d want to have a backup plan playing on Sunday unless we get an announcement today. Or just dodge it and play Njoku who seems like a good option.

I do like Goedert and am planning to use him myself if active but I’ve got Hunter Henry as a pivot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Adam Thielen or Darius Slayton?

Non-PPR

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

spinst posted:

Adam Thielen or Darius Slayton?

Non-PPR

I'm rolling Slayton here

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

I'm rolling Slayton here

That's where I landed as well!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TE, 0.5 PPR:

Engram vs DAL (fewest TE points allowed)
Kmet vs PHI (8th fewest TE points allowed)

I trust Fields and Kmet more than TLaw and Engram here. But Engram did just put up 30...

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I think I have to sit Higgins even if they say he's good to go.. hamstrings are too unpredictable. Which two you playing out of these? 0.5 PPR

Donovan Peoples-Jones vs Bal
D'Onta Foreman vs Pit
Chris Moore vs KC
Cordarrelle Patterson @ NO
Joshua Palmer vs Ten

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I’m seriously thinking about benching Amari Cooper for Chris Moore, which on its face sounds like an insanely terrible idea but god drat the rapist Watson has seemingly ruined him.

Am I insane?

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

spinst posted:

That's where I landed as well!

welp

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hey now, Thielen only had 10 points. It's not like he had KJ's day.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Hey now, Thielen only had 10 points. It's not like he had KJ's day.

10.1 is a great score for my ragtag WR crew!

(I have Donovan Peoples-Jones, Darius Slayton, Devonta Smith starting with Adam Thielen, DJ Moore and George Pickens benched.)

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Welp gotta pick one for a .5 PPR flex

Zonovan Knight v DET
Brian Robinson v NYG
Rhamondre Stevenson @ LV

Seem pretty close but Stevenson isn’t fully healthy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Great getting creamed by Allen so this is now an issue. Need a flex in 0.5 PPR:

D. Slayton @WAS
C. Hubbard vs PIT
C. Patterson @NO (Although I hate everything about this)

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Okay so for my flex (0.5 ppr): AJ Dillon or Pierre Strong?

Kicking myself for sitting Mostert yesterday.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Freezer posted:

Okay so for my flex (0.5 ppr): AJ Dillon or Pierre Strong?

Kicking myself for sitting Mostert yesterday.

Wouldn't trust a random Pats back, personally.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Gobias Ind. posted:

Wouldn't trust a random Pats back, personally.

Correct, Dillon

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

D/ST question

Eagles @CHI
or
Panthers v.PIT

Have Eagles plugged in but thinking they had a hard time with Kyler, and that was the most mobile QB they faced and worst score they've put up this year.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

D/ST question

Eagles @CHI
or
Panthers v.PIT

Have Eagles plugged in but thinking they had a hard time with Kyler, and that was the most mobile QB they faced and worst score they've put up this year.

I think you're fine either way really. But I prefer defenses at home and against bad offenses. So I'd probably run the Panthers out today.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
For a Yahoo specific question:

Jeff Driskel (QB, TE) vs KC
Dulcich vs ARI

Driskel is TE eligible for Yahoo, and he played a somewhat Taysom Hillish game last week where he had 6 attempted passes and 7 rushes where he ended up with a passing touchdown and some rushing change to get a decent low double digit score. He was actually on the field for about half of the snaps. I cannot find any ranking site that has him as clearly listed as a TE, so I am not sure if his really low ranking across the board is due to an expectation that his role decreases significantly this week, or if he is just getting ranked vs QBs.

Dulcich is a reasonably safe pick in that he has a favorable matchup and has been getting a decent number of targets every game. I know Denver has Rypien over Wilson this week, but I am not sure if that is a downgrade at this point.

I can see Driskel getting anywhere from 0-20 points, while Dulcich is probably a higher floor 4-10 points without a touchdown.

I don't know how accurate this guys projections are, but this sounds promising if true:
https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/1602729938469134343?s=20&t=twNiTeFTcTz9vNye6UyChw

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Quiet Feet posted:

D/ST question

Eagles @CHI
or
Panthers v.PIT

I’ve played the Eagles D all year and I’m not sitting them, fields is mobile but also turns over the ball a bunch

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Dec 18, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

For a Yahoo specific question:

Jeff Driskel (QB, TE) vs KC
Dulcich vs ARI

If you need the boom potential, go Driskel. If you need dependable TE points, go Dulchich.

And this is where I put out my "don't start players from horse teams" mantra :v:

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Dango Bango posted:

If you need the boom potential, go Driskel. If you need dependable TE points, go Dulchich.

And this is where I put out my "don't start players from horse teams" mantra :v:

I don't really NEED a boom, our projection is pretty close where I am favored by 5 in the projections, but that is also close enough where I could very likely need every last point. I could definitely see a situation where I play Driskel and he does not get a snap and I lose by single digits, or I play Dulcich and Driskel gets 20 on my bench and I lose by single digits.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

Need a RB, .5PPR

Etienne v DAL
Fournette v CIN
Patterson @ NO

Etienne hasn't done poo poo the last few weeks and is against Dallas. Fournette splits touches with White. Patterson is in a bigger committee and has a rookie QB making his first start. Leaning Lenny.

never got a response to this. Leaning Fournette for a safer floor after a strong start from Josh Allen, but my opponent does have Josh Jacobs who has been breaking games so maybe that's too conservative.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

never got a response to this. Leaning Fournette for a safer floor after a strong start from Josh Allen, but my opponent does have Josh Jacobs who has been breaking games so maybe that's too conservative.

I’d go Fournette here

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

I'd go Lenny here.

Dango Bango posted:

Great getting creamed by Allen so this is now an issue. Need a flex in 0.5 PPR:

D. Slayton @WAS
C. Hubbard vs PIT
C. Patterson @NO (Although I hate everything about this)

Never got a response on mine here either. Leaning Hubbard for the better floor. I see WAS/NYG being a like a 20-13 game.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
.5PPR Pick Two

Najee @ CAR
Stevenson @LV
Knight vDET

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

.5PPR Pick Two

Najee @ CAR
Stevenson @LV
Knight vDET

Sit Najee

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

.5PPR Pick Two

Najee @ CAR
Stevenson @LV
Knight vDET

I would be kind of weary of Stevenson's injury and go with Najee and Knight as safer picks.

Nov 6, 2002

Feels like I HAVE to play Knight, he's going to get a shitload of work with Zach Wilson under center.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Crazy talk: I don't start DJ Moore over Mike Evans.....right?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Zero_Grade posted:

Crazy talk: I don't start DJ Moore over Mike Evans.....right?

I wouldn't, but he is on my bench which tends to be his queue to get 20 points.

Nov 6, 2002

Benching Najee for Knight not looking good so far.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Benching Najee for Knight not looking good so far.

gently caress. I'm sorry for the bad advice.

I'm freaking cursed this week it appears.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I’m so indecisive about this weekend lol

No PPR

Pick 1 Flex

M Evans vs CIN
C Watson vs LAR
L Fournette vs CIN
R White vs CIN
R Stevenson @ LAV

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

It was looking promising during the first series, but he played like such a dipshit such as taking 5 seconds to run out of bounds for a 3 yard loss instead of throwing it away that I think he got benched.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I'm projected to win by 20 points. Do I roll the dice and keep Higgins in or go safe with Watson?

Both feel like risky plays because Watson's production just seems unprecedented, while Higgins could get pulled off the field at any moment for a hamstring injury.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Bud posted:

Down to my last choice in wk 1 semifinals (PPR)

D'onte Foreman (vs Pit) or Fournette (vs Cin)

Prefer the better floor of Fournette in PPR and thanks to Kittle I just need some consistent points for my matchup, no need for an explosion here. But the steelers have been soft against the run lately?

Didn't matter lol - cue Gheto Boys drat it feels good to be a Gansta

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Pacheco (vs SEA)

Or

Dobbins (vs ATL)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bumhead posted:

Pacheco (vs SEA)

Or

Dobbins (vs ATL)

Pacheco. Seattle's run D is awful and you should expect at least 10 from him. Baltimore's offense is really bad right now.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I agree that the Chiefs will run all over Seattle

with McKinnon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

You think I'm joking but

Lawrence @NYJ (Thu)
or
Minshew @DAL

is more of a serious issue than I'd like because the Jags play in two days and Hurts, who is also on my team, hasn't been officially ruled out yet. So the debate is to either throw in Trevor or wait and see if there's a possibility that Hurts plays and just slot in Minshew if not. Guess I've got a couple days to decide.