Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Fargield posted:

Was just lolling at the "I heard they added more hops" scene on youtube last night

my man :cheers: :hellyeah:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Modern Gamers' hints-

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Kratos your health is low. Do you have any potions…or food?

90s Gamers' hints-
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1497618928872398852

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Nov 17, 2022

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

lmfao thinking about the name Fagoth The Pole-Jacker again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

right arm posted:

lmfao thinking about the name Fagoth The Pole-Jacker again

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i was looking at what games i own on ps5 and saw fall guys in my library there so i thought id just download that and see what trophies i get just for launching it with my epic account, and then i scrolled down further in my library and there was another different fall guys. i dont why either are in there. and also neither were the ps5 version. i downloaded a ps4 version called "[New] Fall Guys" on accident. theres a 3rd separate ps4/ps5 version. i hate the ps5

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

i was looking at what games i own on ps5 and saw fall guys in my library there so i thought id just download that and see what trophies i get just for launching it with my epic account, and then i scrolled down further in my library and there was another different fall guys. i dont why either are in there. and also neither were the ps5 version. i downloaded a ps4 version called "[New] Fall Guys" on accident. theres a 3rd separate ps4/ps5 version. i hate the ps5

You own an Xbox for gods sake. Have a little self respect.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

You own an Xbox for gods sake. Have a little self respect.

i was looking at what games i own from psplus for the purpose of buying games in the xbox sale

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

i was looking at what games i own from psplus for the purpose of buying games in the xbox sale

:sweatdrop:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

between the giant tiles without titles, ps plus games, games i claimed free dlc for without owning the full game that show up in your library, ps4 games that cant be played on ps5 , games the other person who uses my console owns showing up in my library as undownloadable titles, games i played the demo once being stuck in your library, games that i have ps4 versions of but dont know if theres a ps5 upgrade or not, i walked away with no clue of what i actually own

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I remember transferring ps4 ff7r saves to ps5 was an inexplicable pain in the rear end as well

terrible loving console

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ATTN: For Immediate Release https://giphy.com/Santa_Monica_Studio/god-of-war-ragnarok-memes

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

YESSSSSS!! YEEEEEEESSS!!!

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sleng Teng posted:

I remember transferring ps4 ff7r saves to ps5 was an inexplicable pain in the rear end as well

terrible loving console

It’s insane that the Xbox is the only console that can just read your cloud saves directly off the cloud instead of making you download them onto your console first

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the Lucille Bluth one is kinda chill.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It’s insane that the Xbox is the only console that can just read your cloud saves directly off the cloud instead of making you download them onto your console first

It's insanely good. Xbox stays winning

----------------

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Endorph posted:

the cyan seeing his family off moment hits hard precisely because of the goofy ghost train hijinks. if the music was really dour and the game paused every two steps to make sure you knew cyan was sad itd suck rear end. god of war ps4 rear end brain.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sony: Thank You.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Sony: Thank You.

lol

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://twitter.com/ohshidt/status/1604911155897827328

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

so Jim Ryan pulls into work. He looks up and he sees birdshit all over the building. He's apoplectic. Throws his latte on the ground. His assistant can see the steam rising from his head.

The assistant says: "I'm so sorry about the birdshit, sir. We'll get the windows cleaned up right away."

Jim Ryan takes a breath and he turns to his assistant. He yells "birdshit? BIRDSHIT? YOU THINK I GIVE A gently caress ABOUT AVIAN FECES? YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THESE GLASS WINDOWS?"

His assistant takes a step back. "Well, what's the problem, sir?"

A bead of sweat runs down Ryan's face.

He whispers, "the public gets one look at this, and they'll think we're making another God of War Ragnarok"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

so Jim Ryan pulls into work. He looks up and he sees birdshit all over the building. He's apoplectic. Throws his latte on the ground. His assistant can see the steam rising from his head.

The assistant says: "I'm so sorry about the birdshit, sir. We'll get the windows cleaned up right away."

Jim Ryan takes a breath and he turns to his assistant. He yells "birdshit? BIRDSHIT? YOU THINK I GIVE A gently caress ABOUT AVIAN FECES? YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THESE GLASS WINDOWS?"

He whispers, "the public gets one look at this, and they'll think we're making another God of War Ragnarok"

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1605202096890187777?s=46&t=3Bu_rcszUEAl7DMTrE3_fg

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank You Sony

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

whats the little ridges below the analog sticks.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

In Training posted:

one is the brake and the other is the accelerator

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Fruit by the foot dispensers.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Sony you are charging $200 for this controller, I believe you could have included a bigger battery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
but they didnt and for that i thank them