Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

explosivo posted:

Lol at the collective "Eh??" from shareholders manifesting as a bump in stock prices

To me that actually says shorts closing thinking it might stay here (you have to pay to borrow the shares if it's done going down it costs you money to leave the short open). So they close by buying 1 share for every 1 share they borrowed then sold so they can return them and stop paying money.

This isn't exactly people going out and going yes I think Tesla is worth more now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I hope everyone's happy. Elon Musk is sitting at home, crying like a little girl, texting everyone he knows "I'm still cool, right?". Is that what everyone wanted?!?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lol is musk going to land at heathrow while this guy is streaming?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
It is quite the achievement to have less self confidence than me while being one of the wealthiest beings in human history. I’ll give him that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

And as a reminder there's another poll up

Delightful

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Post the tweet you fat pale bitch

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Hobo Clown posted:

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1604661892840009729
Little callback lol: The crazed antifa assassin, that meticulously extrapolated the car's exact position from where Elon's plane landed a day earlier, was actually a Grimes stalker. To everyone's complete surprise it had zero to do with @ElonJet
His SA username is Waffle House hth

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Only users that voted "No" will be allowed to go to Mars.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Infinitum posted:

And as a reminder there's another poll up

Delightful

What does a yellow checkmark mean?

Piss Verified?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Renreeja posted:

I wonder what he is feeling right now. hes gotta keep opening his phone, looking at the poll, then putting it face down on his thigh while his neck muscles involuntarily twitch the corner of his mouth, staring out the plane window in blank dread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dar2HKImK-0

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

What does a yellow checkmark mean?

Piss Verified?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
All poo poo posters in the world are breathlessly waiting for his next tweet like catholics waiting for white smoke.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Trillhouse posted:

lol is musk going to land at heathrow while this guy is streaming?

holy poo poo I think it's happening.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Hobo Clown posted:

it really is TRUMP all over again

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Everybody lock in your Assassination Coordinates

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

He’s going to announce the new CEO and it’s going to be a picture of Elon Tusk with the crying emoji

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

congratulations to whoever musk gets to take over twitter 24 hours before it goes bankrupt

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Everybody lock in your Assassination Coordinates

Also don't forget to set Sarcasms to Pun

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
Everyone thinking they're owning Elon by following his jet are just playing into his clever ruse. Following his meeting with the Saudis at the finals he divided himself into four separate suitcases on four separate planes so that any potential assassins wouldn't know which one to pursue.

It's an old journalist trick, you see.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
give it to me, I'll run it. I'll reduce the character limit to 30 and make comedy illegal

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
It looks like his jet is landing north of London, Luton maybe.

In a past life I worked for someone with a private jet and they tended to land there rather than Heathrow.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

hotdog feet posted:

give it to me, I'll run it. I'll reduce the character limit to 30 and make comedy illegal

can you make it so tweeting a link gets you banned from every internet?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Halisnacks posted:

It looks like he is landing north of London, Luton maybe.

In a past life I worked for someone with a private jet and they tended to land there rather than Heathrow.

ah drat. you're probably right.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Landing at Luton, the worst airport in the UK.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Halisnacks posted:

It looks like his jet is landing north of London, Luton maybe.

he refueled in Luton on his way to Quatar.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

Imagine landing at Luton, lmao. Truly the stansted of airports

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Checked CNN just for kicks. Front page has this. Just think of all of the monumentally stupid, idiotic things that had to happen on this planet for THIS headline to not only happen but be front page news:

Kale
May 14, 2010

Elon: "Well if you throw out the Woke bots that all voted yes it looks like the no's have it. Shame that the left is so desperate they had to stoop to this level just to try to get my out of the Twitter CEO job.:lol::lol::lol::lol:"

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Green Wing posted:

Imagine landing at Luton, lmao. Truly the stansted of airports

I tried to land at Luton once, and the airline re-routed my flight instead. I guess they did me a favor.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
No stacking risk at Luton.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Just ban everybody who voted Yes, it'll be fine there will be no negative consequences. Then you'll just have a website of people who will love you forever!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Catastrophe posted:

Checked CNN just for kicks. Front page has this. Just think of all of the monumentally stupid, idiotic things that had to happen on this planet for THIS headline to not only happen but be front page news:

And to think we get to live in this world at this exact moment in time :allears:

Life is magical, friends

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
All I know about Luton airport is that it got blown up in a Monty Python sketch. Cross your fingers.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
the best outcome is him throwing a tantrum, remaining in his position, and tanking tesla stock again

:pray:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Delighted to see a Plants vs Zombies meme in tyool 2022

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

drat he doesn't even have drunk posting after the match as an excuse, because of where it was.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
vox populi, vox gei

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
personally I would have voted no for snoop dog in favor of DMX, even ghost of DMX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Elon needs to do the next stupid, self-destructive thing. The high from the "am I a dumbass?" poll is wearing off.