Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

drat grimes living in South Pasadena. That’s where the house from Society is. I’m just making connections. I bet Grimes shunts on the reg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Deki posted:

half-competent MBA

lmao good luck finding one

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

E the Shaggy posted:

It's amazing that this all really stems from the right-wing echo chamber becoming so effective that, in the past, people like Musk were supposed to be the organ grinders, but they've all become the monkeys, feeding a never-ending oroboros.

100% Elon got scolded by the Saudis at the World Cup. "We are still getting poo poo for chopping up that one reporter, now you're banning them from the website that we're helping you fund? Are you loving nuts??" To say nothing of Musk taking swings at the FBI with his "Hunter's LONG DONG Files"

It's so crazy he is so fixated on Hunter Biden. NO ONE CARES ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP! Investigations against Hillary Clinton were effective politically because she was the candidate and they had been up to shady business dealings for years. Nothing that arose to the level that could be proven criminal, but shady none the less. Hunter is a troubled guy with a loving protective father. Biden's corruption has always been out in the open. He literally used to be called the Senator from MBNA. He doesn't read like the sort of guy who would be taking cash under the table. His corruption comes right in through the front door.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
A repost?

https://www.captiongenerator.com/v/2284647/elon-reacts-to-twitter-implosion

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

He's not posting because either Saudis or Putin told him to stop and they're the only ones with poo poo on him sufficient to make him shut the gently caress up.

But I bet his Adderall addiction wins and he goes back to posting.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I can’t believe he isn’t tweeting.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hes liking tweets about HUNTER'S LAPTOP

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Endorph posted:

Desperate for the Hunter hog.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Endorph posted:

Literally no one cares

Tweet you Big Fat Wet and Mad gently caress

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I assume he’s just sitting in the dark searching Hunters laptop every three seconds

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

its very funny how the twitter files stuff could maybe be effective if you cut it down to just the most ostensibly juicy bits and presented it in a slick package but instead they're formatted like callout posts about genshin impact fanartists. just 100 tweets about how mad you are that some right wing youtuber got banned before 'also twitter mods were in contact with the fbi'

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I need to know more about this whole “grimes’ stalker is a goon” thing

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

elon tweet

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
he is a drug addict so he crashes and goes silent for 48 hour blocks inbetween blocks of 72 hours of straight garbage posting/living. just like trump.

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Hey here's some more dumb and bad thoughts from my dumb rear end.

He was in Qatar to get told "shut your big dumb mouth and make this about the laptop like you were supposed to" (hence the twitter files being pumped up like they were gonna prove COVID is a hoax but actually just being entirely about how posting Hunter hog gets you banned) by multiple factions with "get actually buried under the jail" dirt on him. So now his sad rear end is sitting in his plane sobbing and liking tweets about the laptop because he doesn't wanna get actually lynched for whatever his relationship with Epstein was.

Also this:

ProperCoochie posted:

he is a drug addict so he crashes and goes silent for 48 hour blocks inbetween blocks of 72 hours of straight garbage posting/living. just like trump.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Starlink only has a million subscribers?

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
I just think it's hilarious that this whole mess has cemented Lowtax's legacy into becoming a euphemism for screwing things up in an entertainingly terrible way.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Solus posted:

He's not, there's just a weird goon with mental issues who posted a big screed in 2021 about how, uh, he cybersexed with grimes and Elon, and their daughter was a hologram. Standard stuff.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

All children are holograms you damned fool

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Elon desperately trying to groom the Trumps by liking all the Hunter goss

You know when you have a friend who's bubbly and happy and then one day they just have the biggest misery cloud around them and you know that something has gone terribly wrong? That's what Elon not tweeting is comparable to. The man bleeds tweets and now he's sulking so hard it might cause a sadgularity

I bet he's a real monster to be around at the moment

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

CharlestheHammer posted:

I assume he’s just sitting in the dark searching Hunters laptop every three seconds

Sitting in the dark, on his bed, in the middle of a converted Twitter conference room… Elon furiously swipes through tweet after tweet. He wears no clothes. He has no need for that now. A single blue napkin covers his genitals. It’s replaced every hour. He doesn’t worry about running out. He was smart enough to shut down the cafe. The napkins are all his.

WarMonger
Jun 13, 2001

What if by “step down from Twitter” he really meant “step down from tweeting” like he’s going to take a little self-care hiatus from social media for a bit. Drat auto-correct

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

learnincurve posted:

I think it only makes sense for people who live out in the sticks with zero other options. Over $100 bucks a month and $500 equipment for a 200mb connection (which apparently is getting worse as more people join).

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

The poll's over and Elon's no longer the CEO! That means only one thing: BRING IT IN GUYS!
*Every celebrity from every TV show, movie, band, news show andsocial media come in and give up everything to become Twitter janitors *

Twitter is now Ready Player One

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Solus posted:

there's a goon who posts weird and works for uber eats, the stalker works for uber eats, therefore

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

sebmojo posted:

He's not, there's just a weird goon with mental issues who posted a big screed in 2021 about how, uh, he cybersexed with grimes and Elon, and their daughter was a hologram. Standard stuff.

:stonklol:

What the gently caress?!

Why is Grimes like a loving goony wierdo vortex? What is her appeal? Is it the "Thinks she is a pixie" thing?

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

sebmojo posted:

That's literally a mission from Cyberpunk 2077

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

What the gently caress?!

Why is Grimes like a loving goony wierdo vortex? What is her appeal? Is it the "Thinks she is a pixie" thing?
'might have seen an anime once'

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

TulliusCicero posted:

What the gently caress?!

It's because she looks like she's 12

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

He was 100% planning to win the poll. If losing was part of his master plan he would have smugly made an announcement that he’s replacing himself with a YouTuber named WhiteGlory88 by now.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

can you imagine how bad Elon is at cybersex?

"oh baby oh baby oh baby here it comes"

Elon: 🤣🤣🤣

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Codependent Poster posted:

can you imagine how bad Elon is at cybersex?

oh baby oh baby oh baby here it comes

🤣🤣🤣

Cumcerning.

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

Elon Musk strolling into work at Twitter today

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

What the gently caress?!

Yes. She's some loopy space weirdo who thinks she's an elf and she attracts other likeminded goobers prone to similar magical thinking like Elonk. She is a one woman Final Fantasy VII House or Otherkin movement.

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.

learnincurve posted:

I guess 1/10th of them must be the Ukrainian military and he tried them gently caress them over too

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
grimes herself is a goony loving weirdo

that's the appeal

i mean I'm sure you can google the article about her sad boat cruise of self-discovery or listen to her music and draw conclusions for that, but she is also the mother of Elon Musk's ninth child, X Æ A-12 Musk, and then went on to bear him a daughter as well, Exa Dark Sideræl Musk.

Like, she mostly gets respect for divorcing Elon so hard that this is his life now, but you can't divorce Elon Musk without first marrying Elon Musk. This means that she is clearly into the weirdest dudes, who then think they have a shot.

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

They were never married actually

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

I was not expecting to read Musk cybersex fanfic in this thread but here we are

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Tippecanoe posted:

They were never married actually

Sorry, I take that back.

You can, in fact divorce Elon musk so hard he ruins his reputation and at least one billion-dollar company, without ever marrying him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

They were never married but Elon was absolutely divorced.