Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Roseo
Jun 1, 2000
Forum Veteran

smoobles posted:

Never in history has someone more badly needed to touch grass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

If he weren’t dumb as hell he’d just say “lol gently caress off I’m not going anywhere” but of course he’s gonna come up with the most 13 year old response to this. I can’t even imagine

Also maybe did get 2 spooped by the Saudi’s and will stfu

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

E the Shaggy posted:

If I had hundreds of billions of dollars, I would only ever use the internet to buy literally anything I could think of while living on a secluded island.

Yeah. Have the private jet and the yacht, go wherever I want, see the world, just do my own thing. Be that guy on the list of the world’s most wealthy people that your eyes just kind of slide off because you’ve never heard that name before.

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Yeah. Have the private jet and the yacht, go wherever I want, see the world, just do my own thing. Be that guy on the list of the world’s most wealthy people that your eyes just kind of slide off because you’ve never heard that name before.

I think Musk is in his private jet currently thinking about the fact that his actions in the last few months may have destroyed everything he's built over the last two decades.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Buce posted:

i read the malazan book of the fallen and you know,m the forkrul assail have a lot of good ideas

:hmmyes:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

CharlestheHammer posted:

I can’t believe he isn’t tweeting.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

confused posted:

I think Musk is ... thinking about ... his actions

Let me stop you there

The Postman
May 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604981780548767744

Finally!!!!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Why the hell are people saying X-23 is a robot when there are numerous pictures of him…it?

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

Holy poo poo, this is such a disappointment

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

That’s the reply you give when you aren’t paying attention to the convo but got to pretend

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gros Tarla posted:

Holy poo poo, this is such a disappointment

Concerning

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
Christ dude can't even melt down right

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Velocity Raptor posted:

What even is this?

Someone who needs a lot of therapy

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Burning Rain posted:

It was all just a genius honeypot to catch the woke bots you see!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Curious

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The Saudis and the Quataris were the only ones who could poo poo on him heavy enough to keep him down

or so we thought............

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Who is king dotcom anyway?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Yes musk shod ban all of those hundreds of thousands of people. This will revive twitter

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

He really is gonna ban everyone who voted yes

The Postman
May 12, 2007

God I hope he stewed in this all day and ends up running with "it was a deep state bot honeypot"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Lol that people still think this was some 5D chess move

It literally never is

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Tai posted:

Who is king dotcom anyway?

He created Megaupload, which was like Netflix only he didn't have any of the rights to the movies.

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
At least if kim dot com is made CEO we'll get a few free downloads off of it!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Oh thank God, now we can watch Tesla stock continue to nosedive.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

E the Shaggy posted:

Grimes and Musk make a lot more sense when you think about how they both look up to Griffith from Berserk:

That's Grimes? Holy poo poo, she looks like she's twelve. The gently caress was she doing sucking on Elon's 51-year-old hog, and does this have any reflection on the age/look of girls Elon's attracted to :stonk:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Lol, he's gonna make it so only verified users can vote in the policy polls.

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

Dying

Hes going to throw out that poll and block non blue subscribers from voting.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughh he's going to redo it with only twitter blue votes isn't he

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Hazo posted:

That's Grimes? Holy poo poo, she looks like she's twelve. The gently caress was she doing sucking on Elon's 51-year-old hog, and does this have any reflection on the age/look of girls Elon's attracted to :stonk:

Grimes is in her 30s we don’t need to be weird on this

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Yes!!! The poll is invalid! Redo it and charge everyone $8 to vote lmao

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Rondette posted:

In the last 72 hours of my life I came down with an rear end-kicking cold, found out that cancer is going to kill my lovely dad in a few months, and have had to spend 3 nights in hospital with our kid who had to have surgery for a really nasty ear infection.

Honestly, spectating this Elon Musk poo poo show is getting me through what is potentially the darkest period of my life so far, so thanks for that at least Elon Musk!!!!!!!1!111

I had similar news about my father a couple of weeks ago. Since then a bunch of scams have imploded and assholes are eating poo poo. It's petty and cynical but it gives me some comfort that there is at least some form of justice, somewhere.

Hope you can keep your spirits up. (hugs)

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Incredibly embarrassing!

Just start a Patreon and let your patrons vote on policy like every other internet person.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

$8 Shareholders meeting

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TyrsHTML posted:

Dying

Hes going to throw out that poll and block non blue subscribers from voting.

Lmao there's only a few thousand people paying for Twitter blue

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
This seems like the best combination of things that could happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Doug Sisk posted:

At least if kim dot com is made CEO we'll get a few free downloads off of it!

4k video uploads

Twitter banned for filez