Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hazo posted:

lmao look at the timestamps on these two posts

Just like with the "checkmarks can vote only" thing (and everything else he's done), Elon once again waits for one of his rear end-kissers to come up with a suggestion, then pounces on it like it's his idea first.

It's like I always say! Why don't more people talk about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

He's going to ban NBC news isn't he?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Chicken Butt posted:

There's one janitor, who has already been told that he will be replaced by a Roomba.

Lol didn’t he fire the janitorial staff after they threatened to unionize? I can barely remember that far back, it was over a week ago I think, but it’s ringing a vague bell

Also we’re agreed that whoever takes over is just a puppet right? Elon is way too terminally online and addicted to the adoration of his new nazi best friends to let it go now

The Postman
May 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1605374595997089792?s=20&t=FL_BMs3G6yMIJjcmntmitw

Interesting

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Maybe it’s airborne, consider wearing masks outside to prevent infection. If it gets bad then we should maybe consider lockdowns. The WMV is no joke

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
You know how when you’re falling asleep and your brain randomly thinks about all of the embarrassing poo poo you’ve done over the years? Take comfort in the fact that you probably only embarrassed yourself in front of a handful of people and not the entire loving world.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Musk looked at other auto manufacturers and noticed how many used to be owned by fascists

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Senor Tron posted:

The value Tesla has lost is equivalent to $250,000 for every single car they have sold up to this point. Astonishing that the company was ever valued that high.

Tesla is a scam that Elon Musk and the federal government conspire on together. Tesla gets valued as a speculative tech company instead of based off of what it produces, and the Feds can artificially pump up their market value by awarding EV credits to Musk in exchange for the half-hearted promise of developing theoretical infrastructure that will possibly reduce our carbon footprint like a little bit.

It's just a smoke screen to create value where none exists. Capitalism wants so badly to find a form of production that doesn't require meaningful labor whatsoever.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hey... hey, uh, Elon? It's you. You voluntarily spent more money than any of us will ever earn to be the "foolish" person who is twitter CEO.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

137.00 close

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Tea Party Crasher posted:

(falls down the stairs, cracking my skull and bleeding everywhere as I piss myself, all because I've bent over to tie my shoes) trying to lace up your shoes there? You're a drat fool to try :mmmsmug:
You were pushed... by bots.

Pak Chewie Unf.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Yeah instead of directly investing in research and infrastructure, we are just going to hand off the responsibility to profit seeking corporations. Just look how great the English rail system is running

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Hazo posted:

Hey... hey, uh, Elon? It's you. You voluntarily spent more money than any of us will ever earn to be the "foolish" person who is twitter CEO.

I believe this is what we call a self report

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

“You make an excellent point, Earl of Frunk Puppy.”

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Hazo posted:

got a job posting for "person dumber than Elon Musk" and no one meets the requirements :hmbol:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol he only wants to be in charge of the departments he didn't fire everyone from

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

QuarkJets posted:

Musk looked at other auto manufacturers and noticed how many used to be owned by fascists

lol

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I hope he does open interviews over Zoom with Blue subscribers only

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

Team Software vs Team Servers, a tale as old as time.

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

IBroughttheFunk posted:

What time is it? If you guessed "Time for More Bullshit No One Cares About," you're 100% correct!

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1605292454261182464

Who is this guy? Most of the other people who Elon Mush tapped to release "The Twitter Files" were recognizable in a "Oh yeah, that right wing moron" or "I remember them, they caught brainworms" way, but I don't recall anything about this sycophant.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

There's only one person who can turn this dumpster fire around

https://twitter.com/myspacetom/status/1605380595474829312?t=PmVuPzCfhtBtSmSFaawbzg&s=19

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Why would it be controversial for Twitter to assist the US military. Have you seen what happens to the guys that don't?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

MyspaceTom is so cool

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Convex posted:

:owned:

until you realise none of this is real money, literally none of it is real whatsoever. lol

Money isn't real until you are broke and then that's as real as it gets.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Imagine seeing an open job position with requirements from the current CEO that say: you must be dumb as gently caress to want this job

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tom owns

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Automatic Slim posted:

Money isn't real until you are broke and then that's as real as it gets.

Money isn't real but it can still hurt and torture you, kind of like a tulpa

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
sorry, is there a simple explanation for the 800 posts since this morning? or same stupid poo poo?

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Mods can see how you vote threads and it's all a honeypot to catch the worst posters

Stay tuned.......

Post the 1s

Data Graham posted:

Hmmyes it is extremely plausible that a guy is a competent

a) rocket scientist

I haven't seen Lonnie play Kerbal Space Program NOT ONE TIME he's a sham and a fraud and can gently caress off to Mars rear end-first.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Withnail posted:

sorry, is there a simple explanation for the 800 posts since this morning? or same stupid poo poo?

Everyone argued about whether or not it's okay to body shame Elon, then there was a lot of hype surrounding the stock price reaching 140. Someone started posting about how Elon is terrible but still a great engineer and was met with great resistance. Also a lot "interesting" posts.

That's the recap I hope you enjoyed.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Those two choices are probably because that's where 90% of twitters spending is and Musk wants to "keep costs down".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Don't worry, tomorrow's posting will probably be slower, there's no way things can get stupider

lmao

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Featherless Biped posted:

Imagine the CEO of a listed company thinking this is what drives his share price.

tbf, that he thinks that is itself going to drive the share price

farther into the ground

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

just noticed grimes crossed out :lol:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Blorange posted:

Does anyone think Tesla’s stock will rebound if Elon quits twitter? It’s a lifestyle company masquerading as a tech company that makes cars. People bought it for that positive branding. Now that brand has been overwhelmed by its association with a whining nazi on a months long bender, and it’ll never recover.

Tesla's entire value is Musk's image as a real life Tony Stark and this has probably irreparably destroyed that image in the eyes of people who have no poo poo real money to invest

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Private Cumshoe posted:

just noticed grimes crossed out :lol:

This being this thread, did a double take lol

Giant Metal Robot
Jun 14, 2005

Taco Defender

Withnail posted:

Tesla stock went down lots, so Elon is poorer now. Thread agrees that he is out of shape, but that isn't something to insult him about. Thread also agrees he is a dumb business bro, and that is okay to make fun of. Thread mostly agrees that he is not an engineer, and that it's okay to make fun of the people who think he is. Then Elon tweeted at the end of the day to prove he's a big brain genius and nothing is his fault.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Data Graham posted:

This being this thread, did a double take lol

Lol me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

They should ban this guy for doxing
https://twitter.com/warinukraineyet/status/1605341315381997569