Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
We'll know how DeSantis will do very soon after he starts formally campaigning. If he's able to turn on some kind of charisma to bring to the table then he has a good chance of winning. If he ends up being a whiny wet fart like Rand Paul or something where he talks a big game in a vacuum but melts down and goes off on people for asking him 101 level easy layup questions then I don't think he's going to do well at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
This Santos guy is pulling a mel brooks level parody

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1607546194309402625

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
With every new article about George Santos, all I can think is that the NY Dems have Serious Problems if they're losing to this chump.

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/1607528387723120642

Yes, that's an actual quote there.

Full article, so you don't have to give the NY Post clicks:

quote:

Long Island Rep.-elect George Santos came clean to The Post on Monday, admitting that he lied on the campaign trail about his education and work experience — but insisting that the controversy won’t deter him from serving out his two-year term in Congress.

“I am not a criminal,” Santos said at one point during his exclusive interview. “This [controversy] will not deter me from having good legislative success. I will be effective. I will be good.”

Santos’s professional biography was called into question earlier this month after the New York Times reported that he misrepresented a number of claims, including where he attended college and his alleged employment history with high-profile Wall Street firms.

“My sins here are embellishing my resume. I’m sorry,” Santos said on Monday.

Santos confessed he had “never worked directly” for Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, chalking that fib up to a “poor choice of words.”

The 34-year-old now claims instead that a company called Link Bridge, where he worked as a vice president, did business with both of the financial giants.

“I will be clearer about that. It was stated poorly,” Santos said of the lie.

At Link Bridge, Santos said, he helped make “capital introductions” between clients and investors, and Goldman Sachs and Citigroup were “LPS, Limited Partnerships” that his company dealt with.

He also admitted that he never graduated from any college, despite previously claiming to have received a degree from Baruch in 2010.

“I didn’t graduate from any institution of higher learning. I’m embarrassed and sorry for having embellished my resume,” he said. “I own up to that … We do stupid things in life.”

Santos, elected to Congress in Nov. 8 to represent the Long Island- and Queens-based 3rd District, was also accused of lying about his family history, saying on his campaign website that his mother was Jewish and his grandparents escaped the Nazis during World War II.

Santos now says that he’s “clearly Catholic,” but claimed his grandmother told stories about being Jewish and later converting to Catholicism.

“I never claimed to be Jewish,” Santos said. “I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was `Jew-ish.'”

Santos, the first openly gay non-incumbent Republican elected to the House, also faced accusations that he lied about his sexual orientation, with the Daily Beast reporting last week that he was previously married to a woman until shortly before he launched his unsuccessful 2020 campaign against Democrat Tom Suozzi.

The soon-to-be lawmaker confirmed to the Post on Monday that he was indeed married to a woman for about five years, from 2012 until his divorce in 2017, but insisted that he is now a happily married gay man.

“I dated women in the past. I married a woman. It’s personal stuff,” Santos said, adding that the relationship “got a little toxic.”

“I’m very much gay,” he says now. “I’m OK with my sexuality. People change. I’m one of those people who change.”

Santos also acknowledged being a deadbeat tenant in Sunnyside, Queens, where The Times reported he was ordered by a judge to pay more than $12,000 to a former landlord who claimed non-payment of several months of rent — as well as that Santos had tried to pass a check that bounced.

On Monday, Santos claimed that at the time of the lawsuit, his family was deep in medical debt from his mother’s cancer battle.

“We were engulfed in debt,” he said. “We had issues paying rent at the time. It’s the vulnerability of being human. I am not embarrassed by it.”

Santos said his mother died of cancer on Dec. 23, 2016, after living with him at the Queens apartment and acknowledged the judgement against him.

Asked if he ever actually paid the arrears, Santos admitted: “We didn’t pay it off. I completely forgot about it.”

Santos also admitted to lying when he claimed that he owned 13 different properties, saying he now resides at his sister’s place in Huntington but is looking to purchase his own place.

“George Santos does not own any properties,” he said.

Santos was defiant on one point — denying an allegation raised by The Times that he had an unspecified criminal charge filed against him in Brazil.

“I am not a criminal here – not here or in Brazil or any jurisdiction in the world,” Santos said. “Absolutely not. That didn’t happen.”

The incoming congressman dismissed concerns that his lies will impact his effectiveness representing New Yorkers in the lower chamber in the new year.

“I campaigned talking about the people’s concerns, not my resume,” Santos told The Post.

“I intend to deliver on the promises I made during the campaign — fighting crime, fighting to lower inflation, improving education,” he added, saying that “The people elected me to fight for them.”

“I came to DC to bring results on those issues and that’s what I’m going to do.”

Meanwhile, Santos said the $11 million in assets reported in his financial disclosure report filed in September are tied to his Devolder consulting firm.

“All of my finances come from the firm. The assets are the contracts with the firm,” he told The Post.

His campaign committee, Devolder-Santos for Congress, also reported that he personally loaned his campaign more than $600,000 to his victorious campaign.

Senior House Republicans were apparently aware of the inaccuracies and embellishments in the Rep.-elect’s resume, and the topic became a “running joke,” multiple insiders close to House GOP leadership told The Post over the weekend.

“As far as questions about George in general, that was always something that was brought up whenever we talked about this race,” said one senior GOP leadership aide. “It was a running joke at a certain point. This is the second time he’s run and these issues we assumed would be worked out by the voters.”

Last week, the top Republican in Nassau County demanded that Santos explain himself after his web of lies began to unravel.

“While I have indicated that the congressman-elect deserves a reasonable amount of time to respond to the media, voters deserve a sincere accounting from Mr. Santos,” said Nassau County Republican Committee Chairman Joseph Cairo. “I will be listening attentively, and I want to hear meaningful remarks from George Santos.”

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
not sure if this is me making excuses for the NY Dems, but lets say they did do good oppo research and then do a bunch of ad buys to blast it out.

would it matter, like is this a red or purple part of NY(C??)?

Wheeljack
Jul 12, 2021

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

DeSantis has surprisingly high approval rating nationally, so it's not impossible.

Although, Fred Thompson, Rick Perry, Ron Paul, and Hillary Clinton all did too and their approvals collapsed immediately after they started campaigning.

When you’re not actually in a position where people can approve of your performance or actually vote for soon, approval ratings boil down to “respondent has heard of the person.”

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

This Santos guy is pulling a mel brooks level parody

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1607546194309402625

"As a matter of fact, I'm extremely Jew-esque--WHY ARE YOU BOOING ME?"

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Neo Rasa posted:

We'll know how DeSantis will do very soon after he starts formally campaigning. If he's able to turn on some kind of charisma to bring to the table then he has a good chance of winning. If he ends up being a whiny wet fart like Rand Paul or something where he talks a big game in a vacuum but melts down and goes off on people for asking him 101 level easy layup questions then I don't think he's going to do well at all.

DeSantis couldn't win a debate against Charlie Crist. He's very bad at actually campaigning since he's only ever actually had to do it once, in 2018.

Can he win? Sure. So far it looks like everyone running is extremely flawed, and if Joe Biden doesn't get primaried the Democrats are in trouble too.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

NYT and the Mayor of Buffalo say that the area got 49 inches of snow, thousands are without power, and 27 people are dead from the blizzard.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/26/nyregion/blizzard-storm-snow-deaths.html

Yeah, one of my online raid friends lives that way and she said they're doing full on vehicle bans. Literally "If you get stuck in your car, you WILL die, we will NOT rescue you because we straight up will not be able to get to you."

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Gyges posted:

if Joe Biden doesn't get primaried the Democrats are in trouble too.

I don’t think Biden getting primaried would be good for the Dems. I don’t think an incumbent party has ever held the White House when its incumbent president got a primary challenge. The fact of the challenge would mean the incumbent party is in a weak position and probably going to lose with either candidate.

Examples in somewhat recent history: Ford (challenged by Reagan, lost general) and Carter (challenged by Ted Kennedy, lost general).

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Gyges posted:

DeSantis couldn't win a debate against Charlie Crist. He's very bad at actually campaigning since he's only ever actually had to do it once, in 2018.

Can he win? Sure. So far it looks like everyone running is extremely flawed, and if Joe Biden doesn't get primaried the Democrats are in trouble too.

Lots of people could win. If you've learned anything from politics of the last ten years and you haven't taken to heart that big confident predictions usually end up wrong, you haven't actually learned anything.

DeSantis is more Walker than Trump, right down to how Walker was the absolute bogeyman to left-wingers in/near his home state, and just sort of "Generic Republican" to everyone else in the country, with him as the most prominent lib-owning governor as the only thing setting him out from the pack. And Walker could have won if some things had gone differently, who knows. But he didn't, and in retrospect it was never super likely, just one of many things that could have happened. I haven't seen a strong argument that DeSantis is any different.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Killer robot posted:

Lots of people could win. If you've learned anything from politics of the last ten years and you haven't taken to heart that big confident predictions usually end up wrong, you haven't actually learned anything.

DeSantis is more Walker than Trump, right down to how Walker was the absolute bogeyman to left-wingers in/near his home state, and just sort of "Generic Republican" to everyone else in the country, with him as the most prominent lib-owning governor as the only thing setting him out from the pack. And Walker could have won if some things had gone differently, who knows. But he didn't, and in retrospect it was never super likely, just one of many things that could have happened. I haven't seen a strong argument that DeSantis is any different.

Also DeSantis's whole potential presidential platform was on the ballot back in November and in all but a few spotty areas across the US, the voting public took one look at it and went :barf:

50.1% of the United States doesn't want some jackhole who lures unsuspecting people onto buses with free candy and forcibly ships them to random dropoff locations around the country, or who mandates LGBT+ people back into the closet or into the coffin--their choice--by government fiat, or who will send the cops to kick in your front door and gun down your dog and possibly your kids if you watch a woke movie on Disney+ to be their elected leader. The only point things get iffy is where that 50.1% are located because if they're not in the right states by less than 50,000 people you get 2016-2.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Also DeSantis hasn't even formally announced he's running, right? It's a big "if" if he ever does because he know the second he does he has to go against Trump directly and that's something he can easily fail at.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump announced as early as he did specifically to cut off DeSantis.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Neo_Crimson posted:

Also DeSantis hasn't even formally announced he's running, right? It's a big "if" if he ever does because he know the second he does he has to go against Trump directly and that's something he can easily fail at.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump announced as early as he did specifically to cut off DeSantis.
Allegedly yes, the early announcement was to hurt DeSantis

Although that big WaPo story came out a week ago about how there isn’t really any kind of Trump campaign yet.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Zwabu posted:

I don’t think Biden getting primaried would be good for the Dems. I don’t think an incumbent party has ever held the White House when its incumbent president got a primary challenge. The fact of the challenge would mean the incumbent party is in a weak position and probably going to lose with either candidate.

Examples in somewhat recent history: Ford (challenged by Reagan, lost general) and Carter (challenged by Ted Kennedy, lost general).

Joe Biden isn't going to be a good campaigner. The only reason he's in the White House is because Hillary couldn't even beat Donald Trump. If anyone other than a known quantity of poo poo is the Republican nominee then Biden is going to have trouble winning. Not only because nobody has ever been excited about voting for Joe Biden, but because he was already deep into a Reagan speed run in 2020.

Neo_Crimson posted:

He literally started dumbly at the camera for 15 seconds until the moderator saved him when asked if he was running by Charlie Crist. He's also getting the legislature to change the laws so he can run without having to resign from office in 2024. If he isn't running for President in 2024, then the only other option is trying to primary Rick Scott. Which is even less likely since DeSantis ran off with his tail between his legs when Rubio didn't give up his seat in 2016.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Gyges posted:

Joe Biden isn't going to be a good campaigner. The only reason he's in the White House is because Hillary couldn't even beat Donald Trump. If anyone other than a known quantity of poo poo is the Republican nominee then Biden is going to have trouble winning. Not only because nobody has ever been excited about voting for Joe Biden, but because he was already deep into a Reagan speed run in 2020.

Gen Z has proven they are willing to feign excitement and vote for Biden if it means keeping Republicans out of power no matter what elese, so there's that at the very least.

Gyges posted:

He literally started dumbly at the camera for 15 seconds until the moderator saved him when asked if he was running by Charlie Crist. He's also getting the legislature to change the laws so he can run without having to resign from office in 2024. If he isn't running for President in 2024, then the only other option is trying to primary Rick Scott. Which is even less likely since DeSantis ran off with his tail between his legs when Rubio didn't give up his seat in 2016.

Watching a primary between Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis would be like watching a fist fight between Skeletor and Hordak; you hope both of them destroy each other, but you know that's not possible, and because they're both equally awful there's no real winning outcome to the battle. Still fun to watch though :munch:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Gyges posted:

This doesn't really seem like a realistic appraisal, does it? Biden wouldn't have won if no one was excited about voting for him, and it's not as if Hillary being a terrible candidate somehow gave a guaranteed Dem win to Joe Biden specifically and no one else.

Biden has his issues, but he's got a proven ability to win on a national scale, which is more than we can say for the likes of Harris or Sanders. Not only did he beat them, but he went on to beat the heavyweight champ who singlehandedly led a modern political realignment. The Dems don't have anyone waiting in the wings who has any credible chance at primarying Biden and then going on to win the election.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

nine-gear crow posted:

Gen Z has proven they are willing to feign excitement and vote for Biden if it means keeping Republicans out of power no matter what elese, so there's that at the very least.

How are Millennials trending these days? I know Gen X and Boomers are still the bulk of GOP voters, but have Millennials been moving rightward over the last 8-12 years (or pick your timeline), or fairly consistent?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shooting Blanks posted:

How are Millennials trending these days? I know Gen X and Boomers are still the bulk of GOP voters, but have Millennials been moving rightward over the last 8-12 years (or pick your timeline), or fairly consistent?

"Did Not Vote" is still far and away the #1 winner for Millennials, handily beating out any rightward or leftward drift that can be detected. They are getting mildly more conservative for various reasons, but that drift is still cancelled out by "I didn't vote, but here's my 80,000 word Reddit thesis on why you should listen to my opinions about..."

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I think the big metric is going to be Trump supporters that don't get Trump as a candidate and therefore stay at home, it's going to be some very weird niche voter suppression turnout number that I don't think anyone is going to be able to model correctly in the polls.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Main Paineframe posted:

This doesn't really seem like a realistic appraisal, does it? Biden wouldn't have won if no one was excited about voting for him, and it's not as if Hillary being a terrible candidate somehow gave a guaranteed Dem win to Joe Biden specifically and no one else.

The two selling points for Joe Biden in 2020 were

A)He's the only person who can beat Donald Trump(stop looking at polls and take the DNC/Media's word for it)

and

B)Remember how nice it was before we all took the escalator to hell

The entire mechanism by which he got the nomination was the party scrambling to dump everyone else to keep Bernie from winning, or becoming the undisputed front runner after Super Tuesday. The general was then won on the resounding strength of being the option that wasn't Donald Trump. There was nobody voting for Diamond Joe, everyone was desperately voting against the other guy.

So if the other guy isn't on the ballot, Biden is going to have to dust off the winning formula of not being able to even place in any contest before South Carolina.

Shooting Blanks posted:

Still voting only slightly less left than Gen Z. I believe 2022 was the first year that Boomers were no longer the majority of the electorate.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Main Paineframe posted:

With every new article about George Santos, all I can think is that the NY Dems have Serious Problems if they're losing to this chump.

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/1607528387723120642

Yes, that's an actual quote there.

"No, I never said that I'm Catholic - I said I'm a cat-holic, I can't get enough of petting cats..."

"You misunderstood, I'm not pro-life... I'm pro-lie-f'ish."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
I think Biden does fine as long as he does have a debilitating stroke or something. The House GOP is gonna be insane and infighting loudly for 2 years mixed with trying to impeach him over bullshit which will probably make his approval go up. It seems like we may have also hit a soft ish landing for the inflation and other poo poo, so we may have a much better economy going into the election as well.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Neo Rasa posted:

The power station's right there just electrify the fences and not have anyone who isn't supposed to be there know how the proper method to turn it off
Power stations don't take security seriously. Lockpicking lawyer had a video where he showed that the standard power station padlock is not only easily pickable by an amateur within seconds, but they all use the same key by design, because the convenience of maintenance workers only needing one easily replaceable key was considered more important than actually keeping unauthorized people out.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Main Paineframe posted:

How is this not political performance art?

I'm actually impressed.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I think Biden does fine as long as he does have a debilitating stroke or something.

Your subconscious is leaking again

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Gyges posted:

Reagan won 49 states in his re-election campaign after everyone assumed he was dead in the water in 1982, so probably not the best example there.

The good/horrifying thing is that turnout seems to be remarkably high in every election for the last 5 years and candidates for President all seem to do about the same because people just vote their partisan leanings.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Reagan won 49 states in his re-election campaign after everyone assumed he was dead in the water in 1982, so probably not the best example there.

The good/horrifying thing is that turnout seems to be remarkably high in every election for the last 5 years and candidates for President all seem to do about the same because people just vote their partisan leanings.

also turn out wasn't great in the midterms and the GOP only barely won the house(thanks NY dems) because the GOP lost the suburbs and moderates in a year the should have won them. milenials are now late 20s to early 40s so they are actually voting more, which is nice.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Dapper_Swindler posted:

also turn out wasn't great in the midterms and the GOP only barely won the house(thanks NY dems) because the GOP lost the suburbs and moderates in a year the should have won them. milenials are now late 20s to early 40s so they are actually voting more, which is nice.

2022 turnout was lower than 2018, but still the second highest modern turnout for a midterm election.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

2022 turnout was lower than 2018, but still the second highest modern turnout for a midterm election.

What's the definition of "modern" here, and what distinguished the "modern" period from the pre-modern?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Judgy Fucker posted:

What's the definition of "modern" here, and what distinguished the "modern" period from the pre-modern?

Last 50 years or so.

Just making that distinction because technically there are midterms in the 1800's and early 1900's with ~80% turnout due to the fact that almost none of the population was an "eligible voter."

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Judgy Fucker posted:

For a little more detail, 2022 turnout seems really close 1960s midterms though conflicting sources make it hard for me to say if its higher or not on a quick google. But that's still before the 26th amendment increased the voting pool by adding (low-turnout) 18-20 year olds. It's much higher than the decades surrounding the 1960s mini-peak though. If you want to to back before then, you're looking at the 1912 midterms, which were when eligible voters were effectively just white men.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

PT6A posted:

No one looks at a hurricane and says "oh it's a bit of rain, what are you complaining about???"

My family and friends use hurricanes as an excuse to throw a house party/sleepover. I have personally witnessed a Hurricane rip through Pensacola from a lounging chair on my front lawn while my dad was grilling under tree cover so the burgers didn't get rained on.

Floridians 100% do not fear hurricanes. We board up our windows, tape our glass, and then write up BOYB and BYOTP rules for anyone who wants to visit.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

That was partially because the Dems ran Walter Mondale, who was... not a good candidate.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Presto posted:

That was partially because the Dems ran Walter Mondale, who was... not a good candidate.

Was he, or was Reagan just really popular? I thought he was just like a boring generic democrat

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

pencilhands posted:

Was he, or was Reagan just really popular? I thought he was just like a boring generic democrat

It seems like it's both. Reagan was a popular incumbent at the time, but Mondale and his campaign have been accused of all sorts of issues and failings as well. Like McGovern before him, though, his loss almost immediately became part of the larger ideological debate over the direction of the Democratic Party, so there isn't really a clear
consensus for why McGovern lost.

Charisma probably played a role, though. Reagan spent decades as an actor and knew how to handle a TV camera, while Mondale only spent a couple years as a lawyer before entering politics.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I mean Nixon in 1972 was pre-Watergate and hadn't really taken a popularity nosedive. There was also plenty of campaign fuckery from CREEP besides just Watergate itself, so who knows.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Main Paineframe posted:

It seems like it's both. Reagan was a popular incumbent at the time, but Mondale and his campaign have been accused of all sorts of issues and failings as well. Like McGovern before him, though, his loss almost immediately became part of the larger ideological debate over the direction of the Democratic Party, so there isn't really a clear
consensus for why McGovern lost.

Charisma probably played a role, though. Reagan spent decades as an actor and knew how to handle a TV camera, while Mondale only spent a couple years as a lawyer before entering politics.

the Dems were in actuall disaray since the implosion of the new dealers and the JFK/LBJ wing and were so until clinton and the third way brough them out of the wood. now we are slowly seeing the same poo poo happen with the GOP that happened to the dems, but we will see.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1607857443962224643

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Libs of TikTok Chaya Raichik revealed her face on Tucker Carlson's app and ,by the end of the day, she has been placed at Jan 6th...https://twitter.com/mattxiv/status/1607840047079768064?t=QO6IkIk9HFqIE8m6lgQhXg&s=19
Her original personal account had tweets regarding J6 which were deleted and only found by going thru Archive.org links, but I guess this confirms them.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Young Freud posted:

Libs of TikTok Chaya Raichik revealed her face on Tucker Carlson's app and ,by the end of the day, she has been placed at Jan 6th...https://twitter.com/mattxiv/status/1607840047079768064?t=QO6IkIk9HFqIE8m6lgQhXg&s=19
Her original personal account had tweets regarding J6 which were deleted and only found by going thru Archive.org links, but I guess this confirms them.

He revealing her face also confirms basically everything in this deep dive report done on her manufactured rise to power under the guidance of The Babylon Bee's Seth Dillon:

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1602460339119038471

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Young Freud posted:

Looks like the tweet was deleted