Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Trip report: Idk what imma do with the Chinese pepper canon but my wife likes the other one I got her which grinds the pepper when you turn it upsidedown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
goddamn it thread, pics :mad:

I gotta know what to buy to feed my consumerism needs

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
There's a thread going on right now about YouTube niches, and you know what, this just might be it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ninjoatse.cx posted:

goddamn it thread, pics :mad:

I gotta know what to buy to feed my consumerism needs

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

Trip report: Idk what imma do with the Chinese pepper canon but my wife likes the other one I got her which grinds the pepper when you turn it upsidedown

Put it up your rear end you son of a bitch

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

No aerospace grade pepper grinder this year. :(

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

Put it up your rear end you son of a bitch

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Smugworth posted:

I got your pepper cannon right here

*Motions to pepper cannon held in hand at crotch level*

Yeah, see, doing that with a unicorn magnum would work way better.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sure but what about the pepper output

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
pepper grindr is 55+

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lmao you can’t make a quality pepper grinder for $55, they start at $200 plus.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I prefer to mill my pepper as opposed to grinding it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

I prefer to mill my pepper as opposed to grinding it

Show me your millstone

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

how much for the lot

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
It’s fun to think about how nuts everyone went for black pepper like hundreds of years ago. Someone wrote a book about it but lol if anyone could pay enough attention to finish it.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Don’t forget to get the new Salt Cannon which is like the Pepper Cannon but can grind salt without corroding as fast.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Buddy, I already own a salt shotgun

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

optional push safety? i suppose you also wear the seat belts in your car or as i like to call them PUSSY STRAPS.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

numberoneposter posted:

optional push safety? i suppose you also wear the seat belts in your car or as i like to call them PUSSY STRAPS.

pussy straps are an entirely different thing, pls stay on topic.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
"For Adults Only" :q:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Who the gently caress is cranking an "ordinary" pepper grinder 70 loving times onto their steak

Actually who the gently caress is seasoning their steak after it comes off the grill. Get better at steak idiot

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Do not shoot in face or eyes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just made some eggs at my MIL's house and they just have the little shakers of salt and pepper you have to shake 70 loving times to get any salt or pepper dust out of

Nary a pepper cannon or salt shotgun in sight, smdh

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Do not shoot in face or eyes
Doesn't say anything about up your rear end!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Just made some eggs at my MIL's house and they just have the little shakers of salt and pepper you have to shake 70 loving times to get any salt or pepper dust out of

Nary a pepper cannon or salt shotgun in sight, smdh

Should probably get divorced imo

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
I use a $15 electric coffee grinder to grind my peppers or whatever spices. It grinds a half cup of pepper in a few seconds.

Smugworth posted:

I love "DO NOT SHOOT IN FACE OR EYES" written in bright orange. They know their target audience.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

dare you to shoot it in your face or eyes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How’s salt even gonna kill a bug?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How’s salt even gonna kill a bug?

Kill? You're supposed to use it to season them.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Hazo posted:

Who the gently caress is cranking an "ordinary" pepper grinder 70 loving times onto their steak

Actually who the gently caress is seasoning their steak after it comes off the grill. Get better at steak idiot

Actually putting coarse ground pepper on a steak you sear at 1000 plus degrees is one of the weirdest things I see every professional chef doing. Use less pepper, finer, and do it after you slice. Only season pre cook with salt. Otherwise you're just eating scorched/entirely carbonized pepper.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its not that you would its that you could

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Costco Meatballs posted:

Actually putting coarse ground pepper on a steak you sear at 1000 plus degrees is one of the weirdest things I see every professional chef doing. Use less pepper, finer, and do it after you slice. Only season pre cook with salt. Otherwise you're just eating scorched/entirely carbonized pepper.

Are you cooking on the sun? What commercial stove or grill gets over 1000 degrees?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Are you cooking on the sun? What commercial stove or grill gets over 1000 degrees?

look noob if you don't already own a glass furnace for in-home cooking you're probably not ready for a $200+ pepper cannon.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How hot can Chinese stoves get? The kind with. hand adjusted gas/air knobs. I bet you could cook a steak over 1k in one of those easy

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
I have both the Pepper Cannon and the Salt Cannon from them, used their indiegogo campaign and got them less than $200.

I have had wood mills that were over a hundred dollars, of which inevitably got dropped multiple times by family members and broke, so this was well worth it, especially with how well it performs.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A good sear burner on a gas grill will hit 1000 degrees as will charcoal if you want it to.

But pepper will also burn just fine at 600 degrees too.

Pepper your steaks after they’re cooked.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

wife didn't buy me pepper cannon for christmas, filing for divorce monday

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just refilled my kuhn rikon mini with some tellicherry and rained a fat black cloud upon a sea of cottage cheese

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Review time. Pepper cannon is pretty nice. 200 bucks nice? I don't know probably not but it's not something I never need to replace. Family seems to like it and I've heard talk of a salt cannon, which seems dumb. Not just dumb but dumber than a pepper cannon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Duck and Cover posted:

Review time. Pepper cannon is pretty nice. 200 bucks nice? I don't know probably not but it's not something I never need to replace. Family seems to like it and I've heard talk of a salt cannon, which seems dumb. Not just dumb but dumber than a pepper cannon.

We all know you got a knock off because you could never afford an authentic pepper cannon.