Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Elon Musk has never made a sexual partner climax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

busalover posted:

I think Hyundai/KIA bought a bunch of BMW designers.
Yeah either that or Audi, but this concept is basically a :rice: of their Pony concept from the 70s designed by Goigetto Giugiaro

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

nine-gear crow posted:

Man, the red and yellow Little Tikes car I had as a kid was more durable than these pieces of poo poo. It also ran over far less children too.

So funny you should mention that. I had one of those cars as a kid.
This Christmas my toddler got one as a Christmas gift from her grandparents. And those cars are a whole lot lighter and smaller than the ones in my day. They are also a lot less durable. The first time I tried pushing it around with her in it, the roof popped off, and my dad and I had to use screws to get it back into place.

My kid also rolled it within 10 minutes of "driving it" probably it's so much lighter than the older models.

Still a better car than a Tesla.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Breetai posted:

N74 looks amazing but I would love to see it try to navigate the slightest of driveway inclines.

It's a car for Arizona only

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
Man they're not even trying to hide bias on twitter now are they? I have a twitter account that I used for about 10 minutes before abandoning it 10 years ago - it follows like 3 people - and today there's an email telling me that there's a new Kyle Rittenhouse tweet for me to read. Get hosed!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
:pray: open the bloodgates :pray:

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Canuckistan posted:

I drive a Honda Ridgeline, which is currently the ugliest truck on the market, and I'd drive the Cybertruck too. It's so ugly it's cute. Like a possum.
Don't be so hard on yourself while the Jeep Gladiator exists.

(Which is also so ugly it's cool, and I want one)

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Mikojan posted:

Lose the front wing and I’d be so loving over that holy poo poo

INCREASE THE FRONT WING, COWARD

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

cr0y posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1609677383703072768?t=u8JYoJzoebM3BV8uYH8L3Q&s=19

It's amazing how many people have definitely for real had heart attacks after the vaccine in the comments

Take the Red Pill Elon

Then keep taking pills

Take all the pills

Like the whole bottle Elon

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Canuckistan posted:

I drive a Honda Ridgeline, which is currently the ugliest truck on the market, and I'd drive the Cybertruck too. It's so ugly it's cute. Like a possum.

Slugworth posted:

Don't be so hard on yourself while the Jeep Gladiator exists.

(Which is also so ugly it's cool, and I want one)

Ha! these cars are mere amateurs of ugliness, quailing in comparison to the true king, the Fiat Multipla:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

didn't they already release the fauci files on christmas that everyone ignored

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They will keep releasing them until people care.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

cr0y posted:

It's amazing how many people have definitely for real had heart attacks after the vaccine in the comments

I love post hoc ergo propter hoc. It's like the most formal of the informal fallacies.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The Saddest Rhino posted:

It was the same rambling horseshit Republicans tried to grill him on 'gain of function' or whatever the conspiracy was.

Basically dumb fucks talking about things they know nothing about trying to make a conspiracies out of nothing.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Infinitum posted:

It was the same rambling horseshit Republicans tried to grill him on 'gain of function' or whatever the conspiracy was.

Basically dumb fucks talking about things they know nothing about trying to make a conspiracies out of nothing.

It's always so cute when they learn a new term. It's like when a toddler learns what a puppy is and then everything is a puppy

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Also you are all wrong

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Pieces of my car are falling off on the road. Is this normal @Tesla??

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I actually love extensive buttonry, but that steering wheel hurts my brain.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Steadiman posted:

It's always so cute when they learn a new term. It's like when a toddler learns what a puppy is and then everything is a puppy

Or how everything is a toddler to a Tesla.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

well yes but you see this will be the REAL coup de grace, unlike that previous coup de grace which was weak as poo poo and nobody cared about

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Still can't believe Fauci emailed twitter "Yo Jack, this vaccine sucks poo poo and kills 99% of people that get it, but I loooooove being in charge so much that I need you to lie to everyone about it"

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

Bronze Fonz posted:

Or how everything is a toddler to a Tesla.

:golfclap:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

goatface posted:

They will keep releasing them until people care.

Elon has information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Honestly the thing I find funniest about all these Twitter files is the idea that Musk thinks they'll ever get more pertinent or damning. Like, surely if he had a silver bullet somewhere in all the garbage, it would have been the first thing he posted, not the 18th thing. And as it turns out, the first one did in fact contain the only real piece of new information that people hadn't already guessed - and it was that Hunter Biden has a third leg.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

And also libsoftiktok has piss tape level protection

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Steadiman posted:

Like even if you were well read on the subject, which none of us would be, I wouldn't be arguing with an expert on it.

American politics are loving poison, and the rest of the world has to endure it from afar because somehow a third world country with a Gucci belt ended up leader of the free world.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

The Postman posted:

Pieces of my car are falling off on the road. Is this normal @Tesla??

The best part is he thinks it's because he had 3 people sitting in the third row and not because the panel wasn't properly attached to the body. You can literally see the screw still in the panel in the 3rd picture.

https://twitter.com/bitcoinbitten/status/1609642232239521793?s=20&t=-sTiz-dNFFKiD6GzYgdo_Q

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"I think it hosed up because I put the combined weight of *checks notes* small children in the back of the car"

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

Scientastic posted:

Ha! these cars are mere amateurs of ugliness, quailing in comparison to the true king, the Fiat Multipla:

Vehicular mitosis is beautiful.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

The comments on that post are amazing.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

CuwiKhons posted:

Honestly the thing I find funniest about all these Twitter files is the idea that Musk thinks they'll ever get more pertinent or damning. Like, surely if he had a silver bullet somewhere in all the garbage, it would have been the first thing he posted, not the 18th thing. And as it turns out, the first one did in fact contain the only real piece of new information that people hadn't already guessed - and it was that Hunter Biden has a third leg.

Not only that, but it’s not like Twitter has top secret government security clearance or is privy to anything that didn’t transpire on the platform itself.

“Behold! Our moderators weren’t sure whether to ban these people from spreading misinformation so they discussed it with each other!”

Who gives a gently caress?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

The Postman posted:

The comments on that post are amazing.

When Henry Ford created the Model T, he famously warned against driving it in the rain because poo poo might fall off.

"Do not drive this car in the rain, for it may not stay together. This is the fault of the Jews" - Henry Ford

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

koshmar posted:

The best part is he thinks it's because he had 3 people sitting in the third row and not because the panel wasn't properly attached to the body. You can literally see the screw still in the panel in the 3rd picture.

https://twitter.com/bitcoinbitten/status/1609642232239521793?s=20&t=-sTiz-dNFFKiD6GzYgdo_Q

Well there’s your problem it detected children and tried to drive into itself

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Almost Smart posted:

Not only that, but it’s not like Twitter has top secret government security clearance or is privy to anything that didn’t transpire on the platform itself.

“Behold! Our moderators weren’t sure whether to ban these people from spreading misinformation so they discussed it with each other!”

Who gives a gently caress?

They're terminally online, they think Twitter is one of the most important places on the Internet and therefore the world.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I've seen some dumb takes during my years on the Internet, but "Its an electric car you don't drive it in the rain bro" is probably one of the most breathtakingly ignorant takes I think I've ever seen

Please, nobody tell this dipshit what type of energy powers the lights, electronics, etc. in a regular car :ssh:

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lol you want to use your car in the rain or to carry your family? Gtfo libtard

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Please, nobody tell this dipshit what type of energy powers the lights, electronics, etc. in a regular car :ssh:

Gas duh, you don't fill up your car with electricity you fill it up with gas

cr0y fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jan 2, 2023

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Tesla: A car for all seasons!

....only not when it rains.

...Or snows.

...Or hails.

...Or is too hot.

....Or too cold.

Actually, just take your Tesla out when it's sunny and above 70 degrees outside for best results.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

jadebullet posted:

I still don't get the appeal of the Cyber truck when it doesn't even look cyberpunk.

Meanwhile, Hyundai teases us with the N74 concept car.

I don't care if that makes me a basic bitch that is pure :gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It is funny that there’s a grain of truth in that the car was designed by Californians who forgot what weather was and neglected to include basic features like rain gutters