Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Dear thread,

is this a real food product in Texas?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's called the luanne platter

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Is it well known that Dale's mom used to call Dale's dad 'Bug'?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Is there any redeeming qualities of Bill because I just finished the episode where he almost successfully turned Bobby into a sad-sack incel and I won’t forgive him for doing that.

Also the whistle Bobby was supposed to use in case Bill gave him advice made me lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

buglord posted:

Is there any redeeming qualities of Bill because I just finished the episode where he almost successfully turned Bobby into a sad-sack incel and I won’t forgive him for doing that.

Also the whistle Bobby was supposed to use in case Bill gave him advice made me lol

He's fuckin funny op

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Is it well known that Dale's mom used to call Dale's dad 'Bug'?

According to the episode where Dale and his dad reconnect basically everyone calls him Bug, I don't think they call him anything else the whole episode.

buglord posted:

I think if we listed all the hosed up stuff Bill has done it would be a pretty big ol' list.

Remember when he fell in love with a woman who was jogging by? That alone is awful but he dug holes in the ground specifically to trip and hurt her so he could "help" her lol.

Also infecting himself and the whole neighborhood with lice just to talk to the lice lady.

e: And the worst of all is the flood episode where he takes a teensy amount of power and becomes a horrible little fascist

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jan 4, 2023

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Nooner posted:

Peggy in full body cast

Cotton: awww Hank, I didn't teach ya that!!

lmfao

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Fur20 posted:

Dear thread,

Onion loaf? gently caress yeah it is. A bread load shaped mound of onion rings

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

dale's dead bug

dale's dad Bug

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

buglord posted:

"have a nice weekend, bill?"

no. he doesn't. he has amazing hustle but he can only exercise it if there's someone beating him down to do it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Onion loaf? gently caress yeah it is. A bread load shaped mound of onion rings

oh my god....... this is amazing

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

A MIRACLE posted:

dale's dead bug

dale's dad Bug

Exactly what I was thinking.

Anyway, I haven't seen the episode where they reconnect or anything, but I heard it during the ventriloquist dummy flashback.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's called the luanne platter

That's pretty funny

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Shishkahuben posted:

"Luanne, this isn't as asinine as I thought!"

"Thaaaaaanks!"

dolphin confrontation

Fur20 posted:

Dear thread,

Apparently some places will wrap up your to go food in foil and shape it like a swan. I've never actually seen it but it's a known thing, to some extent. It doesn't have anything in particular to do with the actual food product, onion loaf, which is also real.

PinheadSlim posted:

According to the episode where Dale and his dad reconnect basically everyone calls him Bug, I don't think they call him anything else the whole episode.

Dale's mom calls Bug "Bug" in Dale's Chip Block flashback.

The Moon Monster fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 4, 2023

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Bug Gribbles name is just Bug, i dont know what to tell you guys.

Its honestly kind of a cute name.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

A MIRACLE posted:

dale's bug dead

???

now look who's crazy

naem
May 29, 2011

Dale is a parody of a conservative conspiracy theorist, used as a punching bag for laughs

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nothin gets by you

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Dale Gribble is the closest network TV has ever come to airing the truth

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Guns don't kill people

The government does

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Oh my god, I'm at the Alan Rickman episode. I've seen it before, but since I haven't had cable since I lived with my parents, and this show hasn't been streaming legally up here for literally a decade, I love getting reintroduced to all of these, and also catching a lot I originally missed. I always said King of the Hill is my favourite comedy (just beating out Space Ghost C2C), but I never truly saw everything.

I swear, by the time I'm done the show, I might just restart it immediately.

"How now, gas man..."

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Dale and Bill trying to time travel at the end cracks me up

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Oh my god, I'm at the Alan Rickman episode. I've seen it before, but since I haven't had cable since I lived with my parents, and this show hasn't been streaming legally up here for literally a decade, I love getting reintroduced to all of these, and also catching a lot I originally missed. I always said King of the Hill is my favourite comedy (just beating out Space Ghost C2C), but I never truly saw everything.

I swear, by the time I'm done the show, I might just restart it immediately.

"How now, gas man..."

Everyone hates on Peggy, but this is a really strong Peggy episode.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Another Bill posted:

It really is, she's even right when she corrects Alan Rickmans "thine" to "thou", and calling his accent "really close" always fuckin kills me

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Another Bill posted:

Yeah, I'm seeing that.

Also, "your husband's propanery" is maybe my favourite line from this whole thing.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

She is just tetched from the sun m'lord

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Texas workforce commission?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

alan rickman doing a crappy american accent at the very end

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

GolfHole posted:

alan rickman doing a crappy american accent at the very end

lol it is so bad

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Ok, this is officially weird.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Peggy episodes are the best

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

It gets weirder, strap in

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

that episode rules

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Sister, have you ever heard of a calling?

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
That's a clean-burning Hell, I tell you what.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

buglord posted:

he's related to the best one off character in the entire series. plus when he says his full name it cracks me up.

also how many voice actors are dead i thought it was just luanne but someone was saying its alot

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

This bed full of quarters is great, but can it really make us happy?

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

snergle posted:

he's related to the best one off character in the entire series.

He was a beautiful man. I knew him... briefly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

snergle posted:

he's related to the best one off character in the entire series.

Of course, the unforgettable Violetta.

Gilbert showed up twice