Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

shellfish fingers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Why would you put some kind of small pastry on each of your fingers like that?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

McGavin posted:

Why would you put some kind of small pastry on each of your fingers like that?

youve never gotten a maneclair?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Y’all never heard of shrimpin’?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

from beyond whips rear end

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

i dont even know what its meant to be

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
Its meant to be a vagina, but its the top down view of a ship in the ocean, i assume

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Non Compos Mentis posted:

You post on a paid internet Forum, that much is implied

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Lol owned

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Name/post symmetry

Also, “retired?”

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

uuuuuhhhhhh

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Slimer's Snow Day

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Tiny Timbs posted:

Imagine flying in to a city only to never leave the airport and fly back

https://onemileatatime.com/guides/mileage-runs/

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Presumably the top part is the Hunley rear end, whatever that is.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Liquid Chicken posted:

Slimer's Snow Day

So is someone just sticking a camera in someone's face without their consent

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

So is someone just sticking a camera in someone's face without their consent

yeah and she's fat so its pure cursed territory

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Are the sunglasses photoshopped on? They don't look right.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I was looking through the comments on stocktwits’ Tesla tracker for something to laugh at, and came upon this genuinely cursed gif. Should just be a link, it’s a recursive Elon Musk (much like the never-ending Hasselhoff of a better time :smith: )

https://stocktwits.com/BRUDAHH/message/504451724

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Gh_IcK8UM

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012

Commemorative plate for this incident?

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Before the internets and 9/11 it used to be routine to hold face to face meetings in airports. My dad always talked about popping over to the Seattle airport to meet with execs from the early days of tech. He flew so much he has a permanent, lifelong membership in the Delta MVP program. I don't know who would use those conference rooms these days though.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

There was a lot of insanely wasteful business travel happening before Covid that I hope isn’t coming back. I used to have to fly out a week every month to do meetings that could easily have been zoom calls

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I remember reading 30 years ago as a kid about how business travel was about to die thanks to videoconferencing, and I remember being sad I would not be a grown-up before business travel disappeared. Well, I MADE IT! But yeah it kind of seems like that is largely a thing of the past now, as even my federal job that used to fly you to another state at the drop of a hat because TRAINING HAPPENS THERE has realized Teams exists

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

If you turn it on its side, it's clearly a sea-bird eating an oyster. You perverts.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/jestingtime/status/1610658882979758081?t=_c71eHxCuIISnUaLDt-IiQ&s=19

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Those things on either side look like hands/fingers.

But no ring though. Imagine if the goatman was to open his rear end in a top hat wide and inside was....................... A VAGINA???

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

The lost cause of the south

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

wesleywillis posted:

Those things on either side look like hands/fingers.

But no ring though. Imagine if the goatman was to open his rear end in a top hat wide and inside was....................... A VAGINA???

Wow talk about having something for everyone

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

wanna see a person like this lower themselves into nair like the terminator

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Hairy thumbs up

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Dr. Quarex posted:

I remember reading 30 years ago as a kid about how business travel was about to die thanks to videoconferencing, and I remember being sad I would not be a grown-up before business travel disappeared. Well, I MADE IT! But yeah it kind of seems like that is largely a thing of the past now, as even my federal job that used to fly you to another state at the drop of a hat because TRAINING HAPPENS THERE has realized Teams exists

If the recent tech layoffs have show us anything, its that that only C levels are traveling. Traveling to to each global office location to announce on a Zoom meeting that they are laying off 10% of local staff to save on costs.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

steinrokkan posted:

You post on a paid internet Forum, that much is implied

drat

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

wesleywillis posted:

Imagine if the goatman was to open his rear end in a top hat wide and inside was....................... A VAGINA???

This is the future that liberals want.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

EmptyVessel posted:

Commemorative plate for this incident?

Absolutely the number one place to gently caress on a ship I served on. However someone got too energetic and kicked loose a bunch of wiring and broke some controls by standing on them.

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

In Germany we call them "Rosinenstütchen"

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Liquid Chicken posted:

Slimer's Snow Day

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Tiny Timbs posted:

There was a lot of insanely wasteful business travel happening before Covid that I hope isn’t coming back. I used to have to fly out a week every month to do meetings that could easily have been zoom calls

I went to a training meeting where they were supposed to fly a guy in from California to Missouri, but a flight got cancelled due to weather so he ended up giving us his presentation from a hotel room in Denver. Excellent use of resources.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

The true consequence of No Nut November :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!