Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Kchama posted:

Also 'often cited as an author stand-in' is kind of a :lol: because the main people who say that are people who don't like SEED. I personally liked the cast better farther in as it became less and less a direct 0079 remake.

I think the root of that claim is ultimately that Lacus' VA stated she didn't understand the character, while Murosawa stated that only she understands Lacus. I know I've seen the Lacus VA quote sourced before, but I'm not sure about the Murosawa one and I'm too lazy to try and find either right now, frankly.

Tae posted:

I think it's kinda weird how the whole bullets and space thing never really came up as a thing until Mercury?

I'm not, it's a pretty minor bit of science that most people don't care about. It's not even that long since most things stopped portraying exposure to a vacuum as instantly and very explosively lethal, so accuracy for small things like space debris concerns just isn't the kind of thing most shows are going to care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Tekkadan post-biscuit also throws itself into increasingly dumb situations.

As for space debris, G Witch seems noticeably less war-torn (in space at least) than most other AUs, so maybe they take a greater interest in keeping debris to a minimum. Other AUs have ruined colonies, shoal zones and frequent meteor showers so Kessler syndrome just comes as a lovely bonus to an already hosed Earth Sphere.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jan 9, 2023

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

tsob posted:

I think the root of that claim is ultimately that Lacus' VA stated she didn't understand the character, while Murosawa stated that only she understands Lacus. I know I've seen the Lacus VA quote sourced before, but I'm not sure about the Murosawa one and I'm too lazy to try and find either right now, frankly.

I'm not, it's a pretty minor bit of science that most people don't care about. It's not even that long since most things stopped portraying exposure to a vacuum as instantly and very explosively lethal, so accuracy for small things like space debris concerns just isn't the kind of thing most shows are going to care about.

Even if those that claim was 100% true, and I have no idea, but let's just assume: As an author, I could correctly say that about literally any character in one of my stories and it'd be laughable to use it as a cite for 'is an author stand-in'.

Arc Hammer posted:

Tekkadan post-biscuit also throws itself into increasingly dumb situations.

Oh boy, do they.

I won't say that that's necessarily a bad thing as people will be dumb for various reasons, especially teenagers, but...

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Tae posted:

I think it's kinda weird how the whole bullets and space thing never really came up as a thing until Mercury?

They probably didn't think of it. People thinking about space junk and it's problems is a relatively recent thing. Kessler wrote his thing in 2009, and even then it probably took a while for gundam writers to become aware of it. So before now the only series it could've come up in really was IBO, which would've been a problem.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Tae posted:

It honestly is a cute point at first glance but becomes profoundly stupid after even a brief thought.

"How dare you pollute space" I shout, as I endeavour to blow up your mobile suit, an action that will litter the area with thousands of individual chunks of metal each more jagged and random than any ammunition weapon.

If it was a training exercise, I get the complaint but once you are at the stage of trying to kill each other it seems largely a moot point.

Supremezero posted:

They probably didn't think of it. People thinking about space junk and it's problems is a relatively recent thing. Kessler wrote his thing in 2009, and even then it probably took a while for gundam writers to become aware of it. So before now the only series it could've come up in really was IBO, which would've been a problem.

Kessler syndrome has been a theortical thing since 78. His 2009 paper was more of a 'guys, we might already be hosed' paper.

Caros fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jan 9, 2023

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Kchama posted:

Even if those that claim was 100% true, and I have no idea, but let's just assume: As an author, I could correctly say that about literally any character in one of my stories and it'd be laughable to use it as a cite for 'is an author stand-in'.

I disagree, because of the "only" part. I'd argue the audience should understand your character, but even putting that aside that the people portraying them should understand them at the very least and that the portrayal will be weakened if they don't.

Caros posted:

It honestly is a cute point at first glance but becomes profoundly stupid after even a brief thought.

"How dare you pollute space" I shout, as I endeavour to blow up your mobile suit, an action that will litter the area with thousands of individual chunks of metal each more jagged and random than any ammunition weapon.

Beams definitely produce debris, especially on larger objects like ships, but they also seem favorable given they melt and cauterize stuff rather than directly explode it.

tsob fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jan 9, 2023

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Caros posted:

If it was a training exercise, I get the complaint but once you are at the stage of trying to kill each other it seems largely a moot point.

Kessler syndrome has been a theortical thing since 78. His 2009 paper was more of a 'guys, we might already be hosed' paper.

I mean it was a distinct point that the guy shouting it was being a super hypocrite to begin with, and it is exactly one of those things people would get incensed enough to have a 'treaty' over despite it being dumb.

tsob posted:

I disagree, because of the "only" part. I'd argue the audience should understand your character, but even putting that aside that the people portraying them should do so too.

Beams definitely produce debris, especially on larger objects like ships, but they also seem favorable given they melt and cauterize stuff rather than directly explode it.

I was making a dumb joke about how nobody has ever read anything I have written.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Kchama posted:

I mean it was a distinct point that the guy shouting it was being a super hypocrite to begin with, and it is exactly one of those things people would get incensed enough to have a 'treaty' over despite it being dumb.

It's also worth bearing in mind that I just posited it as being based on Kessler Syndrome with maybe some economic basis to ensure poorer Earthians can't develop guns for space use too, but there's nothing confirming that for the moment and it could be based on different reasons entirely.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

tsob posted:

It's also worth bearing in mind that I just posited it as being based on Kessler Syndrome with maybe some economic basis to ensure poorer Earthians can't develop guns for space use too, but there's nothing confirming that for the moment and it could be based on different reasons entirely.

Earthians use traditional projectile weapons because beam weapons don't work in the rain.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Kchama posted:

I won't say that that's necessarily a bad thing as people will be dumb for various reasons, especially teenagers, but...

I agree but Lacus is a mary sue character, through and through, despite how overused the term is. She is essentially perfect, everyone in the show loves and more or less worships her. She manages to be a pretty pop idol, major politician and military commander all at the same time. It's loving insane.

Anyway on to good shows, a

I really like the inverse protrayals in this show. Miorine in this episode may have been too mistrusting of her father, given that it sounds like her father and mother both agreed on a pl]n of action that would make it more likely for one of them to survive and he asked her to go to save herself. He's still an rear end in a top hat, but it sounds like he's more of a pragmatist than anything.

Suletta shows to be completely trusting of her mother and her values/ideas to her own detriment.. The manipulation she has is awesome, because as other posters mentioned it's all practical and at least makes sense. She's right in saying that Suletta would have died if she did not kill the terrorists. Prospera is completely calm and even has a smile on her face at the end when reaching out to her. So when Suletta goes and does the same, she hasn't changed at all the way she acts. She's innocent good natured girl that we all love. Because she believes her mom that much. She smiles, stretches out her hand expects everything to be hunky dory, despite being god drat covered in blood. That's why I think even though the "murderer" line is harsh, It's Sulletta being directly confronted by the idea that her mom isn't always right. Plus, Miorine is obviously just gone through some traumatic poo poo.

There's also a great use of visuals with a literal blood splatter being the dividing line between Suletta and Prospera when they meet. gently caress this show has such amazing attention to detail.

Also the using the "you gain two" as a more sinister idea, which can be used when it may be more of a wiser move to retreat, or at least not be aggressive is great.

I made a joke earlier in the thread about wanting Guel to tell his dad to go gently caress himself, but jesus was not expecting him to accidently off his old man.

You can tell Sunrise, the writers and production took a shitload of time with this series. The writing, directing and animation are all fantastic and I hope they keep it up.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Planetes has been around for 20 years, and Witch from Mercury also deals with some of the same themes it tackles regarding economic prosperity and the potential of space travel for making our species better or worse. Adding gundams to the mix has me even more invested.

tsob posted:

The way Aerial's cannon melted that one mobile suit's feet was so goddamn cool.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

tsob posted:

It's also probably a question of a few stray scraps, rather than a couple thousand brass casings scattered in close proximity to a working travel hub. Just one of those casings could be lethal to a ship at high velocity.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Updated my table. Wish we coulda seen more ??? Suletta, but I get it.

Coxswain Balls posted:

Currently at 6/12, not bad.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Another thing to note:

"If you run, you gain one, if you move forward you gain two"

Suletta, Miorine and Guel are each confronted with this choice this episode. Each of them chooses to move forward in their own way, and each of them pays a price of sorts.

Delling tells Miorine to run and save herself, but she decides to save her father as well, which ends up putting her in danger when she encounters a surviving terrorist.

Guel is given the option to hide, but instead he takes Suletta's motto to heart and flies out to try and help. He ends up killing his father.

Suletta moves forward and embraces Prospera's pragmatism. Her lack of comprehension ends up horrifying her lover and straining their relationship.

If the rest of the cour shows how moving forward can improve things for you, this episode shows how there can be consequences for that mindset.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Kchama posted:

How was the guy being a super hypocrite? He's just some dumb grunt.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Argas posted:

The way 0g affects liquid and making it more oozey slime instead was perfect

Yeah, there's some great videos of astronauts showing what happens if you, say, try to wring out a wet towel in 0g. The water looks gooey!

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

How was the guy being a super hypocrite? He's just some dumb grunt.

He's admonishing them for polluting when he's part of the spacian class that polluted earth and then left rather than deal with cleaning it up. The gundam pilot girl turns to the camera and says he's a hypocrite for that.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

It's also an interesting visual way to establish who it is piloting those suits. Nika was able to tell right away who they were and saved the ship with a signal lamp.

I'm wondering if the crew of Bob's ship has been spared and jettisoned in lifeboats, if they're prisoners, or worse. More than anyone they know he was aboard as a low level swabbie that had nothing to do with the attack, and he almost got a bullet in his head for mouthing off. I could see Shaddiq making sure they go free to sell the narrative of Guel the Hero, ran away and disappeared because of Jeturk corruption. When his father turned out to be the coup's mastermind, Guel's sense of justice won out over family. It would be absolutely horrible for Guel's inner demons but would make for incredible drama.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Precisely because her Radar Mode exists, as well as the Aerial's capabilities. She has total informational awareness of the situation, not just looking out her screen and seeing a guy pointing a gun at Miorine, and she's got an army of G-Bits at her disposal. She could've shielded Miorine with them and talk the guy down (we know they stop bullets, we saw it happen against the two Earthian Gundams), or even just pointed her rifle at him to threaten him. Her choice of action was to enter, swat the guy like a mosquito as an expedient solution, and walk through his blood like it was nothing to her.

We don't have any reason to assume that she had "total informational awareness of the situation". Hell, for that matter, I wouldn't even say "Radar Mode" is the right thing to call it. Locating a specific individual human being through a series of walls like that just screams Newtype Psychic Powers poo poo to me.

Honestly, my guess is that going full link with Aerial has an impact on her mental and emotional state. After her powerup during the Grassley fight, she seemed a bit too calm and into it. Which only seemed a bit off at the time, but popping out of the cockpit after this with that same attitude is a whole lot more disconcerting. She smashed the guy like a bug (or like a child breaking a toy for fun) and then basically laughed about it. Seems like too big a change to come just from Prospera's pep talk alone, no matter how many years of emotional abuse are behind it. And it's not really the murder itself that really shows it here. It's the odd lack of concern and empathy for Miorine, who's covered in dead guy and hauling around her half-dead father. No matter how well Prospera justified the killings, you'd normally expect Suletta to remember how she'd reacted in a less bloody situation just minutes before.

Tae posted:

A lot of Gundam shows start off with not even having MS-sized beam weapons available, and develop them only partway through the show. Can't really expect there to be a taboo against bullets when bullets are the only weapons anyone had for half the show. And if entire fleets of mobile suits and space battleships are blowing each other to bits on a regular basis, there's already plenty of space debris out there even without anyone using bullets. Plus there's the political effects, too - terrorists (such as Zeon remnants) aren't necessarily going to abide by treaties or avoid taboo weapons.

So it doesn't really make sense for characters to be up in arms about bullets in most Gundam shows. A taboo against bullet use requires the development of ubiquitous and relatively cheap beam weapons, followed by a long period of relative peace without big space wars, in which there's multiple political entities that recognize each other and are capable of making and following treaties with each other. Most Gundam shows don't meet those conditions.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Another thought. What if, as part of the way Suletta pilots Aerial, she offloads not only the datastorm physical stress, but also emotional stress into the Gundam? I know she was getting chipper once she got the pep talk from Prospera but I'm thinking back to the difference in Suletta's confidence while driving the Demi Trainer versus her 1v6 attitude in the Aerial bs Shaddiq fight. She's more comfortable in the Aerial thanks to her interfacing method but she couldn't handle things in the Demi.

To contradict myself then I'm wondering why she wouldn't revert back to her more normal self outside of the Aerial after the fights. Just seems a bit weird. I dunno, I'm spitballing.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Coxswain Balls posted:

Planetes has been around for 20 years, and Witch from Mercury also deals with some of the same themes it tackles regarding economic prosperity and the potential of space travel for making our species better or worse. Adding gundams to the mix has me even more invested.

Planetes also had the same head writer for the anime as Witch. (Which means more than it sometimes does, since Planetes was far from being a direct adaptation at many points. It even changed who the main POV character was.) So, yeah. It being an influence when he finally was doing lead writing for a Gundam makes sense.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Vizuyos posted:

We don't have any reason to assume that she had "total informational awareness of the situation". Hell, for that matter, I wouldn't even say "Radar Mode" is the right thing to call it. Locating a specific individual human being through a series of walls like that just screams Newtype Psychic Powers poo poo to me.

Honestly, my guess is that going full link with Aerial has an impact on her mental and emotional state. After her powerup during the Grassley fight, she seemed a bit too calm and into it. Which only seemed a bit off at the time, but popping out of the cockpit after this with that same attitude is a whole lot more disconcerting. She smashed the guy like a bug (or like a child breaking a toy for fun) and then basically laughed about it. Seems like too big a change to come just from Prospera's pep talk alone, no matter how many years of emotional abuse are behind it. And it's not really the murder itself that really shows it here. It's the odd lack of concern and empathy for Miorine, who's covered in dead guy and hauling around her half-dead father. No matter how well Prospera justified the killings, you'd normally expect Suletta to remember how she'd reacted in a less bloody situation just minutes before.

I think part of it is when she's in the Aerial she's not alone. She's fighting alongside the Aerial and G-Bits as her friends and family, not just throwing them around as tools. She's more confident in her actions because she has them by her side than outside the cockpit when she's on her own in a big scary world of strangers.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Monaghan posted:

I agree but Lacus is a mary sue character, through and through, despite how overused the term is. She is essentially perfect, everyone in the show loves and more or less worships her. She manages to be a pretty pop idol, major politician and military commander all at the same time. It's loving insane.

Edit: The accusation was that she was an author stand-in, not a Mary Sue. Not the same thing necessarily. Anyways, who cares about SEED?

Anyways, show good. I also agree with the other stuff you posted for the most part.

Kchama fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jan 9, 2023

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I think part of it is when she's in the Aerial she's not alone. She's fighting alongside the Aerial and G-Bits as her friends and family, not just throwing them around as tools. She's more confident in her actions because she has them by her side than outside the cockpit when she's on her own in a big scary world of strangers.

She was also initially quite confident, and only grew anxious and emotionally devastated as she continuously failed due to obvious bullying. Which, yeah? I'd find the writing weaker if anything if that was used as a queue for her placing her emotions in the Aerial in some fashion or something because why wouldn't someone get scared and frustrated after repeated failure due to bullying regardless of whether they're normally confident or not?

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
All I'll say is I'm reasonably certain that if my fiance just turned a person into so much tomato paste in front of me, laughed as they fell into the goo while climbing out of their giant death robot, then extended a hand that looked like it had come from the night shift at the abattoir with a smile, I'd probably call them a murderer, too. After I finished emptying the contents of my stomach.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
So my guess is Delling will be out of commission but alive starting next cour, putting Mirione or Suletta awkwardly in charge of the company while he recovers. Leaving them in an extremely vulnerable position for the other companies to throw their weight around and Shaddiq's plotting.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mokinokaro posted:

So my guess is Delling will be out of commission but alive starting next cour, putting Mirione or Suletta awkwardly in charge of the company while he recovers. Leaving them in an extremely vulnerable position for the other companies to throw their weight around and Shaddiq's plotting.

I'm guessing, broadly-speaking, the next arc's gonna be Miorine initially hating Suletta for what she did for a while before realizing Prospera's the real cause as a toxic manipulator. And then trying to separate the two to get through to Suletta her mom's not the perfect paragon she devoutly believes them to be.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

chiasaur11 posted:

Planetes also had the same head writer for the anime as Witch. (Which means more than it sometimes does, since Planetes was far from being a direct adaptation at many points. It even changed who the main POV character was.) So, yeah. It being an influence when he finally was doing lead writing for a Gundam makes sense.

I didn't know that, and now I'm looking forward to where they go with it next even more.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/JNTHED/status/1612111496615710724?s=20

JNTHED, of course, designed the Rebuild

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

grassy gnoll posted:

Point of order, McGillis Fareed is incredibly stupid, which is part of the point.

:hmmyes:

The idea is from a recent rewatch and only the first half/season, but for the most part: Nobody really walks straight into traps or is blindly manipulated into a bad situation. They take precautions and plan ahead plenty. Their unmaking is always by their own hand, except Biscuit. Because I still think Mika was lying about Biscuit not wanting to quit after all. The episode title is 'The Final Lie' but there appear to be several and I think the ambiguity as to which could be intentional. Mika absolutely manipulates Orga throughout the show to spur him destructively forward.

They're also proactive instead of reactive, and in most works of fiction that makes them very clearly the villains which can definitely rub someone the wrong way. Hell, all the most hatable characters in the show (Carta, Iok) are almost purely reactive. As a whole it's really refreshing, because it really makes me think about the proactive/reactive dynamic in fiction and how being reactive from a position of power can be far more villainous than proactive from a position of desperation. To say: The best thing about IBO, the true redeeming thing, is that they're punching up. Even McGillis.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/HimeHinghoi/status/1612295806207553536?s=20&t=IKq1nKJlIErygQ0AWpRkRQ

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Ranzear posted:

:hmmyes:

The idea is from a recent rewatch and only the first half/season, but for the most part: Nobody really walks straight into traps or is blindly manipulated into a bad situation. They take precautions and plan ahead plenty. Their unmaking is always by their own hand, except Biscuit. Because I still think Mika was lying about Biscuit not wanting to quit after all. The episode title is 'The Final Lie' but there appear to be several and I think the ambiguity as to which could be intentional. Mika absolutely manipulates Orga throughout the show to spur him destructively forward.

They're also proactive instead of reactive, and in most works of fiction that makes them very clearly the villains which can definitely rub someone the wrong way. Hell, all the most hatable characters in the show (Carta, Iok) are almost purely reactive. As a whole it's really refreshing, because it really makes me think about the proactive/reactive dynamic in fiction and how being reactive from a position of power can be far more villainous than proactive from a position of desperation. To say: The best thing about IBO, the true redeeming thing, is that they're punching up. Even McGillis.

I mean, everyone's free to hate who they want in the context of fiction, but Carta feels more pitiful than anything. She's not even doing anything wrong, as far as the information available to her is concerned, and she's trying to do things the "right" way... it's just that she's wrong about the genre she's in.

It's what makes her and Iok such an interesting contrast, because Carta isn't a bad person. She's a blowhard and a fool, but she cares about doing the right thing the right way, and even offers Tekkadan safe passage. She just didn't realize who she was dealing with, or how they take injuries.

Iok, on the other hand, is a bad person. Unlike Carta, he sacrifices his principles and refuses to accept fault for his own mistakes. And because of Carta, it's more of a surprise when it happens. His actions against the Turbines fit perfectly with the privileged failson we've seen all season, but because Carta wouldn't do something like that, it still works as a surprise.

On the other hand, outright lying feels out of character for Mikazuki, although the context makes things ambiguous. He's bluntly honest in every other scene he has, and he sees through everyone else. I think it makes him less interesting if he's intentionally manipulative, rather than acting almost as a force of nature. Mikazuki grabbed onto Orga's dream and can't let go of it, and where he goes, everyone else goes. To the end of the line. Well, except Takaki. Kid knew when the getting was good.

It's an interesting show because it's so focused on Tekkadan's POV. The writers and directors know that what they're doing is going to lead to disaster, or is morally wrong, or is just going to be a mess, but the show keeps its focus, and makes that dangerous road look like the only choice. Like Ahab refusing to accept Boomer's arguments that Moby Dick was just a loving whale, forcing his crew to view it as a god or devil, the show makes every decision Orga makes look like the only choice he could make, unless you keep distance.

But yeah. That's all a side note, because Witch has plenty enough going on to talk about right now.

If the show hadn't emphasized Suletta's fear at seeing bodies earlier, I might be able to buy that it's just her trust in her mother that lead us here. With that, though, and her completely casual attitude towards being covered in blood just a few minutes later, I'm pretty sure that Prospera is doing some kind of brainwashing.

It also makes Suletta's quick switch from "How could you betray me, mom?" to "Hahaha! Okay!", which Miorine was so confused by, make sense. No sense in using a tool that can betray you, especially not when you're trusting it with your daughter's safety.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

gundam is so good,

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

Anyone else catch the little AMBAC twirl Sophie does? The attention to detail in this show is so insane.

https://i.imgur.com/lTOkoai.mp4

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
i love the earth witch

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Mika kinda lies to Hush at the end too. He picks the right time. It's more or less headcanon for me, because why replay and extend the scene otherwise?

chiasaur11 posted:

If the show hadn't emphasized Suletta's fear at seeing bodies earlier, I might be able to buy that it's just her trust in her mother that lead us here. With that, though, and her completely casual attitude towards being covered in blood just a few minutes later, I'm pretty sure that Prospera is doing some kind of brainwashing.

It also makes Suletta's quick switch from "How could you betray me, mom?" to "Hahaha! Okay!", which Miorine was so confused by, make sense. No sense in using a tool that can betray you, especially not when you're trusting it with your daughter's safety.

I did wonder if her motivating words are actually some "Would you kindly?" poo poo :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/georgiahen17/status/1612193029515018240?s=20

Ranzear fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Jan 9, 2023

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Witch from Mercury: It's a ride.

https://twitter.com/Morumottokun_S2/status/1612252246053654530

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I figure she's just on an adrenaline high. She stopped the attack and even found Miorine. She got there in the nick of time too. Sure, there was a moment when it looked like she might be too late but it was a split-second decision rather than anything to angst about like whether she would've made it if she had spent less time fighting the Earth witches. So yeah she's happy, the body itself isn't exactly visible either.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
God I hope those two girls end up happy together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

ManSedan posted:

God I hope those two girls end up happy together.

Sorry, this is Gundam.