Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Charles Leclerc posted:

They are the literal loving worst. Any nation that thinks middle aged cunts saying 'Super Max' over and over to a lovely Eurobeat is acceptable are not civilised.

Eurobeat FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Charles Leclerc posted:

They are the literal loving worst. Any nation that thinks middle aged cunts saying 'Super Max' over and over to a lovely Eurobeat is acceptable are not civilised.

the dutch suck but eurobeat rules

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
As the OP I am declaring this thread a safe space for all lovers of eurobeat, gabber, and happy hardcore.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Charles Leclerc posted:

There is only one good F1 related dance song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxSLU2-ERpk

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

As the OP I am declaring this thread a safe space for all lovers of eurobeat, gabber, and happy hardcore.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
There will be no Initial D disrespect in this thread.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
The Dutch are a Germanic People with Italian temperament.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Frond posted:

However, disrespect of that lovely Super Max song is fair game.

https://youtu.be/zcUs5X9glCc

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Frond posted:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The Big Jesus posted:

Sounds like ur Super Mad

No shame being mad at sharing a planet with disgusting germanic bogmen

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Lewis should be an 11x Champ!

Only one of those wasn't his fault though.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Custard Undies posted:

I’ve never laughed harder in the last five years than Brake Magic

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

The Big Jesus posted:

Mark Webber's scream :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7afTA12daPM

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Sir Lewis can not fail, he can only be failed.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Frond posted:

The D in Initial D stands for Dull. It's dull cartoon about some whiny dipshit kids and his whiny dipshit friends. It's boring as gently caress and I don't understand why anyone likes it. There is maybe a total of 30 mins of actual drifting in the entire series.

Frond posted:

The Dutch are a Germanic People with Italian temperament.

Swamp Germans.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Actually it's cool

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

italian quid posted:

the reason GM and Toyota are the top car manufacturers in the world is because they gutted R&D budgets. the Corolla functionally is the same car it was 20 years ago save for modest updates, thats not the company culture thats gonna work in F1.

It’s not even on the same platform as it was 20 years ago, but ok.

You should probably stop making claims about car manufacturing and just speculate wildly based on reading coffee beans like a reasonable person.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

The Big Jesus posted:

:xd:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Russian Bear posted:

It’s not even on the same platform as it was 20 years ago, but ok.

You should probably stop making claims about car manufacturing and just speculate wildly based on reading coffee beans like a reasonable person.

okay buddy thanks, may next time just stick to one or two diet cokes a night before posting. you seem a little over-excited

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Feels Villeneuve posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Custard Undies posted:

Azerbaijan was one of the funniest things in F1

MustardFacial posted:

The D in Initial D stands for Dull. It's dull cartoon about some whiny dipshit kids and his whiny dipshit friends. It's boring as gently caress and I don't understand why anyone likes it. There is maybe a total of 30 mins of actual drifting in the entire series.

Swamp Germans.

Pretty much everything that isn't the actual car driving is terrible, but when the cars are going it's great. I wish there was a way to play some of the arcade stages on pc

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Ethiser posted:

Sir Lewis can not fail, he can only be failed.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Feels Villeneuve posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmYi5u9BhtI

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/12783606/drivers-told-not-to-use-fia-platform-for-personal-agenda-by-president-mohammed-ben-sulayem

:fuckoff:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Personal agendas like "LGBT+ people should exist".

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Obligatory comment section cancer warning: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/fia-should-not-be-a-platform-for-private-personal-agenda-says-president/10418862/

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

No personal agendas unless they're MY personal agendas

on the other hand, perhaps the FIA is just pandering to the american audience it so desperately wants

Good lord. I honestly suspect they hire ppl to write these comments to boost engagement/page stats

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

MustardFacial posted:

wangan midnight is the better series

also eurobeat mostly comes from the country of Italy the home of passion and also the best formula one team Scuderia missionwinnow ferrari which now my iphone keyboard autocompletes

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

ilmucche posted:

Azerbaijan was one of the funniest things in F1

Pretty much everything that isn't the actual car driving is terrible, but when the cars are going it's great. I wish there was a way to play some of the arcade stages on pc

:wrong:

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

track day bro! posted:

wangan midnight is the better series

also eurobeat mostly comes from the country of Italy the home of passion and also the best formula one team Scuderia missionwinnow ferrari which now my iphone keyboard autocompletes

Eurobeat is consumed mostly in Japan though, but made by the same same guy under 50 different pseudonyms in Piedmont.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Dudley posted:

Personal agendas like "LGBT+ people should exist".

“Famine in Yemen is bad.”

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Frond posted:

Eurobeat is consumed mostly in Japan though, but made by the same same guy under 50 different pseudonyms in Piedmont.

thats because Italians are so industrious as you can see due to them having the most successful formula one team in the history of the sport. Also the Japanese need an endless stream of eurobeat to play at maximum volume in pachinko places

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

THE PAINTED COW

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
"We shouldn't hold races at tracks located in active war zones."

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That's just unrealistic

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

italian quid posted:

okay buddy thanks, may next time just stick to one or two diet cokes a night before posting. you seem a little over-excited

no he's right you should stop posting altogether.

quote:

FIA should not be a ‘platform for private personal agenda’, says president.

Hmm ,so tell me again,how we ended up with these siht hybrid cars in F1 when light,nimble V10 & V8's were , and are superior in every way.
Much cheaper too
Anyone seen the size of the holes they have to dig to find lithium. Far out.
Peak oil,what a crock of smelly stuff.
Oil in the 2nd most abundant liquid on earth
What rubbish, speaking of banning agendas.
Worry about cleaning up the tarnished image of F1 due to appearances of manipulated championships

MustardFacial fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jan 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I did give you a fair and clear cancer warning. You can't smoke a pack of 20 motorsport.com comments and then moan that you can't shift that cough.