Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Soul Glo posted:

WWE did 1/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

Isn’t Kermit the guy who’s privately shown the Reddit mods his authentic wwe credentials or something

As I’ve mentioned here for a couple of weeks I was a fake insider for the lols and the reddit mods said the same thing though we never had any contact, from what i’ve heard the mods over there are freaks if you’d believe that.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I’ve been working with a team of researchers through the night and we’ve finally got the confirmation we were searching for

https://youtu.be/tin-utUKnFg

The forehead man henchman isn’t just a photoshop we found a video of this guy in action and you won’t believe your eyes

He looks like he was made in unreal engine 1

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Soul Glo posted:

WWE did 9/11

SA explicitly won't let WWE planes take off.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

As I’ve mentioned here for a couple of weeks I was a fake insider for the lols and the reddit mods said the same thing though we never had any contact, from what i’ve heard the mods over there are freaks if you’d believe that.

Yeah I was being facetious because lol Reddit mods

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

He looks like he was made in unreal engine 1

anachronox-rear end lookin

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I’ve been working with a team of researchers through the night and we’ve finally got the confirmation we were searching for

The forehead man henchman isn’t just a photoshop we found a video of this guy in action and you won’t believe your eyes

He has the ability to make his forehead look pretty reasonable with a little bit of styling.

The raised eyebrows may be doing some of the work here too, though. :thunk:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

100% thought this was going to be a clip from This Island Earth before I clicked

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

That green bitch

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
People were wrong?

On the INTERNET??????????

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

MorningMoon posted:

SA explicitly won't let WWE planes take off.

The forums aren’t that powerful anymore.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God I wanted it to be true so bad lol. At least it was entertaining

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shard posted:

God I wanted it to be true so bad lol. At least it was entertaining

So why are you falling for some marks who say it isn't? Especially when the king of the marks says it only hasn't happened as of this precise moment?

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

It’s the piss tape all over again :(

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s been sold to the KSA in our hearts

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

If guys like Ryan Satin and Alfred Konuwa start tweeting about how much they love Saudi Arabia then you'll know the deal is going through.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

A Fancy Hat posted:

If guys like Ryan Satin and Alfred Konuwa start tweeting about how much they love Saudi Arabia then you'll know the deal is going through.

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1613028751734108160?s=20&t=8ywui-JkOXrXAEgBSfnbbw

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
What's the funnier outcome, WWE being sold to the Saudis to become a global propaganda outlet, or Vince simply lying about exploring a sale so that he can regain control of the company in order to book the exact same show every Monday night until he dies

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JethroMcB posted:

What's the funnier outcome, WWE being sold to the Saudis to become a global propaganda outlet, or Vince simply lying about exploring a sale so that he can regain control of the company in order to book the exact same show every Monday night until he dies

Whatever the outcome is it will be the funnier one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they diud the deal.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Alfred Konuwa: "Today, @WWE and @MBSofSA sent me this dope rear end executioner block."

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Cavauro posted:

they diud the deal.

Nobody kicks out of the falcon arrow!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

650 posts since last night omg

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

post hole digger posted:

650 posts since last night omg

Hey, people were really excited that the meat shoes actually existed.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Unlike the Saudi deal

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/Andrew_Ravens/status/1613219114277044224?s=20&t=p7pqQkmnyZWg-vfnIWVc2w

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

MasterSitsu posted:

Just thinking of this moment for reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB7fMuFE_As

lol

post hole digger fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jan 11, 2023

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I hope Bray goes to Luchhha Underground with his papa

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

xbilkis posted:

The longer we go without a real outlet reporting this, it is essential to keep in mind the story of tonight might actually be "wrestling journalism embarrasses itself"

The great news is, even if that's the case, a Saudi purchase could still come eventually

Thank you for your posts per usual. This sounds sarcastic but it's not. This makes it soudn more sarcastic but it's not. This makes it sound even more sar...help

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Does Vince get to keep the egg though?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you have to give it up to HHH for winning the Twisted Metal tournament but he really should have known to word his wish more carefully

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sad to see people falling for the typical CNBC BS when Dave Meltzer who several of our best posters have said is never wrong reported last night that when Vince was ousted he opened up talks with the Saudis and that "his coming back was obviously close to a deal."

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

#BelieveDave

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

CNBC doesn’t have the scoopz

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

#BelieveDave

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope the royal family doesn't catch on that Dave's a journalist :ohdear:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

I hope the royal family doesn't catch on that Dave's a journalist :ohdear:

Bonesaws cannot harm the san jose steamroller

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Even if the deal doesn't happen, we should keep posting as if it did. Never let the truth get in the way of good content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ThePariah posted:

Even if the deal doesn't happen, we should keep posting as if it did. Never let the truth get in the way of good content.

The only way the deal isn't happening is if something funnier prevents it from happening.