Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

corgski posted:

We'll gladly welcome daytrippers who want to come help us honk, poo poo, and leave!

beautiful, so I do have to have dinner with my parents this saturday but hopefully i'll be around for the shenanigans; what does our itinerary look like for when I should show up to honk, poo poo on someones lawn and then leave?

Are there ships I can purchase from you fine geese for the shittening?

:snipa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
wheres my card azo you piece of poo poo

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Furnok Dorn posted:

wheres my card azo you piece of poo poo

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Can I come rat in GooseFleet space to raise the ADMs?

Nvm, it’s gone now, get some more and I’ll come rat in it for you.

floppyspud fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jan 14, 2023

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

floppyspud posted:

Can I come rat in GooseFleet space to raise the ADMs?

Nvm, it’s gone now, get some more and I’ll come rat in it for you.

We’re on the west side of Provi now through a series of baffling and escalating accidents, join our discord and come honk in local

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

We’re on the west side of Provi now through a series of baffling and escalating accidents, join our discord and come honk in local

This has been the gooniest excursion of my EVE career by far and poo poo ain’t even done.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
This is probably one of the funniest things I've been a part of in EVE, and we just stumbled upon it. Also up there is CVA trying to re-enter Providence at the same time and getting the one system they claimed instantly contested.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Dieting Hippo posted:

This is probably one of the funniest things I've been a part of in EVE, and we just stumbled upon it. Also up there is CVA trying to re-enter Providence at the same time and getting the one system they claimed instantly contested.

Meanwhile we've had multiple alliances approach us diplomatically because they like the funny geese who honk in local and don't give a poo poo about "gudfites" or "isk efficiency".

I have done Content (tm) in every part of EVE and the last five days have been the most amazing and entertaining whirlwind of batshittery I've been involved in at every turn, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Larry be logging in like "will they have kicked me for this" and the boss ladies and directors going "chaos reigns lol"

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Can't wait to check back in 5 years when HONK is the biggest nullsec empire in the game, somehow

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

learnincurve posted:

Larry be logging in like "will they have kicked me for this" and the boss ladies and directors going "chaos reigns lol"

Hey, they told us we could.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

grumplestiltzkin posted:

A goose found a synde gang running a site in a c5

So we did the only reasonable thing we could do: dock up and get safe grab a couple bombers and annoy the poo poo out of them:honk: We got several good bomb hits off on them but werent able to get any kills, but we did manage to kill their MTU and pop the drifter wreck before they could loot it. They were not thrilled

If youre not subbed and still enough of an eve addict to be reading this thread, consider coming to live in wormholes with a bunch of terrible geese:shobon:

fyi serg sinist is a locally famous multiboxer specialized in running c5s in weird fits

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo
We've run his curse build if nothing else.

I got to light a cyno for the first time ever in game.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Anyone know a website where I could buy furniture built especially for sexual predators? Asking for a friend

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
So apparently DSA doesnt want to mess with less than 20 geese, which really sucks because it would have been a great fight.

azbel repair timer went off without a hitch tho so op success:sun:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dalmuti posted:

Anyone know a website where I could buy furniture built especially for sexual predators? Asking for a friend

u good?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Can't wait to check back in 5 years when HONK is the biggest nullsec empire in the game, somehow

And the other players from... I dunno... instagram take it over

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

grumplestiltzkin posted:

A goose found a synde gang running a site in a c5

So we did the only reasonable thing we could do: dock up and get safe grab a couple bombers and annoy the poo poo out of them:honk: We got several good bomb hits off on them but werent able to get any kills, but we did manage to kill their MTU and pop the drifter wreck before they could loot it. They were not thrilled

If youre not subbed and still enough of an eve addict to be reading this thread, consider coming to live in wormholes with a bunch of terrible geese:shobon:

We still haven't mastered the \r\n technology

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Please don't set me up for another situation where I say "never" and then it happens by accident.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Turns out that even PanFam have had enough of FI.RE's poo poo

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

can i put my vanity corp in gooseflock fetheration

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

can i put my vanity corp in gooseflock fetheration

that depends. are you a spy?

if so, yes

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

ded posted:

that depends. are you a spy?

if so, yes

Are you going to Horgath our sov when we don’t organize access to structure correctly? If so still yes.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

sweet

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I'd like to send a big thank you to DSA for somehow being less competent at the game than a bunch of stupid geese

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

I'd like to thank them for having a diplomat so aggressive and incompetent that it makes us preferable in people's eyes.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

today DSA:

A) wrecked our fleet and killed the astra
B) didn’t form
C) killed nothing but a standup fighter, and lost 2 battleships
D) released the nyx

(if you chose C, then congrats you win)

https://br.evetools.org/br/63c4d743169f173110f9f382

but to be fair we are definitely dirty blobbers

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

The best part was when they warped to the undock, watched the marauders undock, said "lol nope" and warped off, picked up 2 more t1 BSes, and then warped to the exact same spot. I also choose to believe that when our scorp jammed theirs, the pilot had a tiny lil meltdown at their desk:kimchi:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

floppyspud posted:

today DSA:

A) wrecked our fleet and killed the astra
B) didn’t form
C) killed nothing but a standup fighter, and lost 2 battleships
D) released the nyx

(if you chose C, then congrats you win)

https://br.evetools.org/br/63c4d743169f173110f9f382

but to be fair we are definitely dirty blobbers

yeh about that diplo, one of his opening lines was to demand we didn't use blobs, in our own space.

Real hearts and minds kind of guy that one.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

learnincurve posted:

yeh about that diplo, one of his opening lines was to demand we didn't use blobs, in our own space.

dirty blobert :pensive:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

learnincurve posted:

Lol, and potentially even lmao

Fake edit: sources are confirming that, indeed, lmao

Altran
Mar 20, 2013
For some reason youtube recommended me some ancient bjorn bee videos, watching them gave me loads of nostalgia and make me wanna resub.

Last time I logged in was in 2019. Never experienced WH before, so goosefleet sounds extremely interesting, can I chill with you on discord to ask what's it like?

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Altran posted:

Last time I logged in was in 2019. Never experienced WH before, so goosefleet sounds extremely interesting, can I chill with you on discord to ask what's it like?

Heck yeah

https://discord.goosegoo.se

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Altran posted:

For some reason youtube recommended me some ancient bjorn bee videos, watching them gave me loads of nostalgia and make me wanna resub.

yeah of course.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
lol it really does sound like cloud ring all over again

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Today they decided to emulate wormhole corps and brought a full trig fleet to the structure bash, before learning that trigs are weak to their own dictors.

I can't make this poo poo up.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

We are fighting people who live in a WH… we should use a WH fleet!

Edit: also trying to use the trig T1 logi instead of using 2 more Drekavacs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Led my first fleet today, where all we killed was a 17m Vexor. But hey, it was also the first offensive move against DSA. Thanks for flying with me :cheers: