Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Outrail posted:

Where we're going we won't need roads

*Accelerates off dealership into elementary school*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/BirdRespecter/status/1616509929468350464

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

big LOL here

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

rotinaj posted:

The ultimate game is to see how long your tesla can fling you at things and miss

Get me Netflix on the phone and reboot SQUID GAMES/HARD TARGET except the games/rich hunters are replaced by Teslas that have fusion reactors and drive autonomously. Last person alive wins

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Ten days....
https://twitter.com/BigTechAlert/status/1613009312678297601

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
If he doesn't get the Oscar for "most divorced" this year I'll riot.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

code:

W
C O N C E R N I N G
  R           N
W O K E       T   
  I           E 
  N           R
  G           E 
              S O  T R U E
LOOKING INTO IT
  N           I  
              N  
  I           G
  T 

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

nine-gear crow posted:

Do not give Elon the idea to put a nuclear reactor in the Cybertruk like Doc Brown did to the DeLorean.

I'm am 100% certain at some point Musk had to be talked out of trying to develop nuclear powered Teslas.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

I'm am 100% certain at some point Musk had to be talked out of trying to develop nuclear powered Teslas.

no, the nuclear sign has too much yellow

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no, the nuclear sign has too much yellow

So just don't put the signs on. This is why he's a famous billionaire who gets shoutouts in rock and morty and you're some nobody

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
excited to see a nuclear reactor that uses a lithium ion battery as a moderator

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

:lol:

How could Grimez leave Elon when she agreed that she was a manifestation of his mind?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Code Jockey posted:

I feel like one of the Pauls or some other idiot youtuber with a young gamer fanbase would've been a much smarter move, but, lmao

You haven't been on PSN for a long time. The only conclusion I can draw is that you're too busy gaming in your Tesla.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

E the Shaggy posted:

:lol:

How could Grimez leave Elon when she agreed that she was a manifestation of his mind?

Imagine the amount of bullshit he fed her so she would be interested in him. I bet he flipped through wiki articles on profound mind theories in the bathroom while on dinner dates to impress her.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

'Least wrong' is the adjective people use when talking about something that's utter dogshit but not technically the most dogshit. Good job Musk, really humbling yourself there mate

E: 'Arguably' doing some heavy lifting

Outrail fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 21, 2023

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Who among us hasn't re-followed their ex girlfriend on Twitter because they were lying awake in their racecar bed 3AM in their corporate headquarters closet apartment and grabbed their phone off the nightstand, woozily stumbling over a mountain of sugar free Diet Coke cans, an unread leather bound copy of US Constitution, and a fake plastic novelty gun replica from the hit video game Deus Ex.

Who among us

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

nine-gear crow posted:

Who among us hasn't re-followed their ex girlfriend on Twitter because they were lying awake in their racecar bed 3AM in their corporate headquarters closet apartment and grabbed their phone off the nightstand, woozily stumbling over a mountain of sugar free Diet Coke cans, an unread leather bound copy of US Constitution, and a fake plastic novelty gun replica from the hit video game Deus Ex.

Who among us

Does the racecar bed have gullwing doors too

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

FPzero posted:

Does the racecar bed have gullwing doors too

No, they cost more. He obviously just got the cheapest model. It's not to comfortable but he did save some cash which is the most important thing.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
wait a second. Did he say the least wrong source?
Maybe we shouldn't trust this guy

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
twitter is the least wrong source of information, at least according to twitter

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Preoptopus posted:

Imagine the amount of bullshit he fed her so she would be interested in him. I bet he flipped through wiki articles on profound mind theories in the bathroom while on dinner dates to impress her.

He probably just read the trivia on the kids menu to impress her.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Preoptopus posted:

he pretends to like the Culture, but he's literally the villain of every book lmao

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

yook posted:

twitter is the least wrong source of information, at least according to twitter

:hmmyes:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Preoptopus posted:

Grimes seems pretty easy to impress after the houseboat story

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/graedus29/status/1616667453861265409

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a once in a life time opportunity. Elon missed the point!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Offler posted:

Lol, Elon letting himself get pushed around in public by third-rate chudosphere posters.

Elon might think he wants Trump back on Twitter, but that's clearly just going to end with Trump bullying him relentlessly. If I remember my schooldays correctly, bullies could smell those guys who'd grovel for their approval a mile away and would never go easy on them.

I honestly think it's funnier the longer and longer Trump goes without tweeting at all. It must eat Musk up inside like his entire chest cavity is nothing but stomach acid the longer Trump goes on completely snubbing his wonderful gift of being able to tweet again. He paid $44 billion dollars to let Trump tweet again, and His Hugeness can't even give a stray thought to him.

It's art.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jan 21, 2023

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Elon thinks introspection is when he looks in his bellybutton in a mirror

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Remember when trump made romney into reek from a song of ice and fire? Yeah, it’s gonna rule when he does it to musk.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://www.theverge.com/2023/1/20/23564629/elon-musk-twitter-testimony-securities-fraud-trial

"Elon Musk admits at trial that he ignored pleas to stop tweeting"

They have a list.

"Among the people who asked him to stop tweeting are Antonio Gracias, a former director on Tesla’s board, investors Ron Baron and Sam Teller, Musk’s former de facto chief of staff, and other close associates."

"I suppose I continued to tweet, yes,” Musk replied when asked if he ignored his advisors and investors."

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
many board members have said that they don't like my tweets or me tweeting

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

including my brother, evidently :lmao:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Lol at Musk taking posting advice from a drill tweet

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Nooner posted:

New thread title?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

https://www.theverge.com/2023/1/20/23564629/elon-musk-twitter-testimony-securities-fraud-trial

"Elon Musk admits at trial that he ignored pleas to stop tweeting"

They have a list.

"Among the people who asked him to stop tweeting are Antonio Gracias, a former director on Tesla’s board, investors Ron Baron and Sam Teller, Musk’s former de facto chief of staff, and other close associates."

"I suppose I continued to tweet, yes,” Musk replied when asked if he ignored his advisors and investors."

holy loly

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
The Democrats don't like it when I tweet! They're weaponizing the government against me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Still lol that one of the richest people in the world is such a loser