Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Rarity posted:

As a trans person JKR's lovely opinions have a direct impact on the movement to restrict my human rights so I can do whatever the gently caress I want

I support your reason and ability to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

No but many games are developed by companies or have individuals involved that are as lovely or shittier than her. Blizzard-Activision or Amazon Games come to mind.

I don’t buy games from those companies either fwiw

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I buy games from Nintendo and Square Enix, because they make good games IMO

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

I don’t buy games from those companies either fwiw

THANKk you king/queen. you are fighting the good fight. we WILL bring these bastards down 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I can respect banning Harry Potter if it keeps that chat thread from getting this tedious

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

hatty posted:

I can respect banning Harry Potter if it keeps that chat thread from getting this tedious

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Stux posted:

THANKk you king/queen. you are fighting the good fight. we WILL bring these bastards down 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Semper gamez, forum poster stuft

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Please Permaban the weird psychoposters from the chat thread, as they have made it incredibly fail. Thank you

hatty posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Steamworld is cool.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
discussion of harry pottery legends is hereby banned, excellent work everyone

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

That atomic hearts game has a season pass

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Looper posted:

discussion of harry pottery legends is hereby banned, excellent work everyone

Thank you everyone

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

That atomic hearts game has a season pass

you have aids

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

That Quidditch WOrld Cup game is still open season, though, no worries.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Stux posted:

you have aids

I support your reason and ability to say this.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Some people have taken to calling them "Wintendo" and "Square Winix"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Stux posted:

you have aids

is it terminal?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Srice posted:

Some people have taken to calling them "Wintendo" and "Square Winix"

I can confirm this, OP.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Two Worlds 1 is still a very fun and very bad game. Two Worlds 2 is more competent but also more boring, imo, I couldn't finish it even though I made my guy look like the main character from FEAR 3 by mistake

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

How long have Stux's av's eyes been blinking out of sync

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i have some bad news about both of those companies

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Does Two Worlds 2 feature four worlds?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

[a la a Bust Rodd] Worms Butthole Guy.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Talking about game development cycles from earlier, AAA development is completely unsustainable. The game that must not be named was started during the Obama administration. God knows when Forspoken was started

I said come in! posted:

Easy Allies gave Forspoken an 8/10, one of the higher review scores among all of the credible and well established reviewers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumNZ1LPaKA

I checked to see if this was Huber because he likes everything, but nope, it's Damiani.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

wuggles posted:

Talking about game development cycles from earlier, AAA development is completely unsustainable. The game that must not be named was started during the Obama administration. God knows when Forspoken was started

Forspoken was started shortly after or possibly shortly before the completion of FFXV, which would have been around 2016

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

[a la a Bust Rodd] Worms Butthole Guy.

please don't do this, we don't need another forums superstar

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Looper posted:

please don't do this, we don't need another forums superstar

you can be the superstar

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Chev posted:

Does Two Worlds 2 feature four worlds?

Two Worlds 1 only featured one world

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

wuggles posted:

Talking about game development cycles from earlier, AAA development is completely unsustainable.

We're 10 years on from the Tomb Raider remake being a failure despite selling millions and millions of copies and no one's learned poo poo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'll say it: crapitalism

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'll say it: crapitalism

I will never buy games from companies which support C*pitalism OP

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I will never buy games from companies which support C*pitalism OP

so the only game you've bought is dead cells before they did some weird ownership stuff, noted.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

so the only game you've bought is dead cells before they did some weird ownership stuff, noted.

Actually, I constantly play Genshin Impact op

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't know there was some kind of weird hype around Forspoken. Is it exclusive?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Actually, I constantly play Genshin Impact op

lmfao fair

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ErrEff posted:

Super Mario 64 is only a ½ A game

lmao

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

worms butthole guy posted:

I didn't know there was some kind of weird hype around Forspoken. Is it exclusive?

lol, exclusively bad!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Sony paid Square Enix $4.20 billion for timed exclusivity on a bad game. This is why Square Enix wins again.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
TLR:

The Sykes family have reunited, it's kinda touching :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

worms butthole guy posted:

the original hype was when square enix trademarked the word "Forspoken" and everyone assumed it was going to be the next FFXIV expansion name