Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

LLCoolJD posted:

I admit I kick anthills from time to time with my comments. But I had been a good sport and had left up the creep's last hate av for a few weeks. :10bux: more for the dead forums fund, I guess.

Reminds me of years ago when I was young and stupid I called some Aggies a nasty name for gay folks and ate a 24 hour probe. Like years later in some June someone bought me an av with a guy's rear end with the word PRIDE. It wasn't punishment, the fact that post lives on in the rap sheet and will prevent me from running for public office is the real punishment. I left that rear end up all June - it was a pretty handsome rear end if I remember right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Imagine me trying to explain my Lynndie England fanfic to the media during my failed run for office

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

dirty shrimp money posted:

Reminds me of years ago when I was young and stupid I called some Aggies a nasty name for gay folks and ate a 24 hour probe. Like years later in some June someone bought me an av with a guy's rear end with the word PRIDE. It wasn't punishment, the fact that post lives on in the rap sheet and will prevent me from running for public office is the real punishment. I left that rear end up all June - it was a pretty handsome rear end if I remember right.

I used the word too, tides shifted and I got probied, gave my little ripoff Louis CK tiff about it then gave it up because it was easier just not to say it, and gradually I realized I could in fact live my life using other synonyms for "thing I hate" or "thing that sucks".

Then a few years ago I got into some argument in D&D about something (completely unrelated) and the guy looked up my rap sheet and tried to AHA me with the fact that I used the word a decade+ prior

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh...well I had forgotten this but remember it now.

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1617370917520433154

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I think most of us grew up in the 90s to some degree and were steeped in the rampant homophobia therein.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Grittybeard posted:

Huh...well I had forgotten this but remember it now.

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1617370917520433154

I forgot that was Hurts playing for OU. God that game hurt.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

the fact that post lives on in the rap sheet and will prevent me from running for public office is the real punishment.

I know a number of political folks and the juice doesn't seem worth the squeeze, honestly. They could spend the same time and effort making way more money, or just enjoying life. But to each his own.

I just want my Aqua Teen Hunger Force av back.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LLCoolJD posted:

I know a number of political folks and the juice doesn't seem worth the squeeze, honestly. They could spend the same time and effort making way more money, or just enjoying life. But to each his own.

I just want my Aqua Teen Hunger Force av back.

Give Jeffrey his five bucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xKUU5sWS4&t=29s

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

https://twitter.com/SethWEmerson/status/1617500503750938626?s=20&t=fUaxdDfuf8R4ZW64Y1nx3Q

I spent $5 just the other day. I don't want to get in a bidding war with my anonymous superfan.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Jason Campbell taking over as color commentator on Auburn radio broadcasts. That's fun and I'm old!

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Gonna go ahead and say RaRa is gonna be gone if the charges have any basis of truth.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
That QB who had insane parents who moved all over the country and got divorced so he could play football during COVID transferred from Miami to Mizzou. Not expecting him to be any good

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Mike_V posted:

That QB who had insane parents who moved all over the country and got divorced so he could play football during COVID transferred from Miami to Mizzou. Not expecting him to be any good

He sucked majorly at Miami.

The bonus to the divorce story was that after he was ruled ineligible at his first high school in Georgia, he immediately transferred to another one 200 miles away and finished out the season there. That transfer loophole has since been closed.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Breaking news: https://twitter.com/largeelyphants/status/1617873742918725632

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
i fancy myself fairly familiar with a lot of american dialect but like what in the fuckin world does that mean

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I think that man had a stroke

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Ham Laces Roll Tide

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What, y'all don't have ham laces?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Jeremor posted:

I think that man had a stroke

They've been waiting for BoB to go on down the road for a while now, he must be excited.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Bama should promote their up-and-coming TE coach to OC

Warbird
May 23, 2012

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

i fancy myself fairly familiar with a lot of american dialect but like what in the fuckin world does that mean

I think the gentleman may be mentally challenged or something. It’s been more or less that since 2008 or so. I want to be clear that I’m not pointing and laughing here and I genuinely love that weird account. He’s my favorite SEC honk that isn’t on the Fullcas.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Cthulu Carl posted:

What, y'all don't have ham laces?

Yep, right on my Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes™️

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Boy she pops

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

LLCoolJD posted:

They've been waiting for BoB to go on down the road for a while now, he must be excited.

he likes to post on holler days

https://twitter.com/LargeElyphants/status/1609587562804383746

https://twitter.com/LargeElyphants/status/1595802346390437889

https://twitter.com/LargeElyphants/status/1538535458271121408

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The man types like Farmer Fran spoke in The Waterboy, and I respect that.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I like to think it's a somewhat literate person using speech to text when a relative is rambling

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
reads like dril had a kid with chuck tingle and they listen to the Fullcast

nothing about the above is an insult

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Reminds me of AnneFrankfic

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Fifty Three posted:

I like to think it's a somewhat literate person using speech to text when a relative is rambling

I wonder if it's more like Scottish Twitter and they're just typing in their normal accent

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/clowespn/status/1617951918512566272?s=46&t=h1gwBqbgaEAYhy5tNf64Yw

Definitely deserved and there’s no way this doesn’t blow up in our faces. Makes me wonder if those Heupel to the NFL rumors were true and this is a reaction to that

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

I wonder if it's more like Scottish Twitter and they're just typing in their normal accent

That’s how I tried to process it but it do not

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

https://twitter.com/clowespn/status/1617951918512566272?s=46&t=h1gwBqbgaEAYhy5tNf64Yw

Definitely deserved and there’s no way this doesn’t blow up in our faces. Makes me wonder if those Heupel to the NFL rumors were true and this is a reaction to that

9 mil for five years is a relative bargain

Warbird
May 23, 2012

facialimpediment posted:

reads like dril had a kid with chuck tingle and they listen to the Fullcast

nothing about the above is an insult

I hope they discover the account at some point. Or maybe I don’t. I don’t know. It’s a beautiful weird thing and I don’t want it to get Doobie’d.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Joey Freshwater posted:

Nice

Why do you expect this to backfire? If he was going to regress, seems like they wouldn’t have been a year ahead of expectations this past season

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Soul Glo posted:

Nice

Why do you expect this to backfire? If he was going to regress, seems like they wouldn’t have been a year ahead of expectations this past season

You’re right, silly me whatever could make me think giving a big extension to a coach after his second year might backfire.

I’m happy for the guy and I like him a lot but I feel like maybe it was a year too early, but it’s not my money idgaf

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Five years isn't very long in the modern market; even if things deteriorate, he has enough good will right now that it's hard to see things declining fast enough for Tennessee to end up having to buy out more than 2 years of that.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s the buyout part I’m worried about. It’s been a while since we weren’t paying for 2 head coaches at the same time.

But again whatever, not my money

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
people gonna find a way to have battered vols syndrome following a season where they go 11-2 with wins over florida, lsu, alabama and clemson

smdh

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Soul Glo posted:

people gonna find a way to have battered vols syndrome following a season where they go 11-2 with wins over florida, lsu, alabama and clemson

smdh

None of those teams were good though, none of them could even beat Tennessee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I wouldn't change anything about Tennessee's season, personally. A+