Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LatwPIAT
Jun 6, 2011

Panzeh posted:

I do genuinely think GURPS would be suitable for Dark Souls- the limitations of low tech in the awkwardness of weapons like bows, crossbows, etc don't really matter so much and the feeling of attack and defense works pretty well for it. It's not going to simulate fat rolling persay but the defensive mechanics do allow a retreating defense.

GURPS is absolutely a game of trying to eke out the advantage necessary to make an especially brutal attack of sliding a blade in between the enemy's armour plating and killing them in one hit, or getting into it with your weapon's special rules to do the one thing HEMA nerds get all up in arms about. Which replicates some of the aesthetics of Dark Souls' mechanics, and the aesthetics of the setting even if the mechanics themselves are totally different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm gonna hide away the new year's resolutions thread in the next couple of days, so now's your chance to swear to do things and then wait a year to find out if you did them!

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I like sharing and ice cream and animals.
Hey chat thread, Countblanc posted about this last week, but in case you missed it, I just dropped my new game! It's the follow-up to Strike! It's called Tailfeathers, and it's a game about a magical school, but it's also about playing a magical sport called Kazzam. Kazzam is based on Strike! and has tons of tactical depth because of the various objectives you have in each match: sending opponents to the dungeon, protecting your orbs, grabbing opponents' orbs, fighting monsters, etc.

The sports angle makes for a fun session structure: you start with the big match, a full setpiece combat with a cool bespoke arena and new opponents and monsters. After that, the players can do downtime stuff and potentially a time skip, then the rest of the session is roleplaying, investigation, and action. (My group's sessions are not very long, so we usually alternate weeks: one week for the Kazzam match and then the next for the rest.)

It's compatible with Strike!, so if you just want to use it as an expansion with 10 brand new classes and an upgrade to the Roles (there are now 4 versions of each Role), you can do that. Kazzam has the same Class/Role split, but adds to that a choice of Implement, determining whether you fight in melee, range, etc. The new roles, some version of implements, and slightly modified scaling after level 5 are something I intend to keep around in Strike! 2e. The same is true of some of the changes outside of Kazzam - I took some lessons from Fellowship and Costs and Conditions are now much better than before.

The game is free right now, and you can grab it on itch, or drivethru. It currently runs from levels 1-6, and I plan to run a Kickstarter for additional art and a print version once I finish writing levels 7-10. There is also a GM's Toolkit available if you check out the free version and want more materials, tools, and some cool experimental stuff on the GM's side.

We have a thread here too if you want to chat about it.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
https://twitter.com/FreyjaErlings/status/1617844823708565505

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I am very angry that I didn't think of it first

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

So the 2e is Bass Onion, right?

We don't need to go over that?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Jimbozig posted:

Hey chat thread, Countblanc posted about this last week, but in case you missed it, I just dropped my new game! It's the follow-up to Strike! It's called Tailfeathers, and it's a game about a magical school, but it's also about playing a magical sport called Kazzam. Kazzam is based on Strike! and has tons of tactical depth because of the various objectives you have in each match: sending opponents to the dungeon, protecting your orbs, grabbing opponents' orbs, fighting monsters, etc.

The sports angle makes for a fun session structure: you start with the big match, a full setpiece combat with a cool bespoke arena and new opponents and monsters. After that, the players can do downtime stuff and potentially a time skip, then the rest of the session is roleplaying, investigation, and action. (My group's sessions are not very long, so we usually alternate weeks: one week for the Kazzam match and then the next for the rest.)

It's compatible with Strike!, so if you just want to use it as an expansion with 10 brand new classes and an upgrade to the Roles (there are now 4 versions of each Role), you can do that. Kazzam has the same Class/Role split, but adds to that a choice of Implement, determining whether you fight in melee, range, etc. The new roles, some version of implements, and slightly modified scaling after level 5 are something I intend to keep around in Strike! 2e. The same is true of some of the changes outside of Kazzam - I took some lessons from Fellowship and Costs and Conditions are now much better than before.

The game is free right now, and you can grab it on itch, or drivethru. It currently runs from levels 1-6, and I plan to run a Kickstarter for additional art and a print version once I finish writing levels 7-10. There is also a GM's Toolkit available if you check out the free version and want more materials, tools, and some cool experimental stuff on the GM's side.

We have a thread here too if you want to chat about it.

Oh, I didn't know it was compatible! Can you also bring Strike! classes to Kazzam or they wouldn't fit with the modal?

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I like sharing and ice cream and animals.

ZearothK posted:

Oh, I didn't know it was compatible! Can you also bring Strike! classes to Kazzam or they wouldn't fit with the modal?

As a GM, I've brought Strike! classes to Kazzam as part of opponent teams. I just gave them Kazzam implements that suited their class powers instead of a feat at level 1, and reduced their HP by 2 (HP is lower in Kazzam because it's not such a big deal if you are Taken Out - you just get to go do your hijinx in the dungeon). It went fine, so I don't really see any reason why you couldn't use a Strike! class for a player character.

Definitely use the new Roles regardless - they are just better.

Jimbozig fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jan 26, 2023

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
have there been any first-party books for Pathfinder 1e that's added big [alternative] rules/mechanics, or new classes/archetypes, since say about 2016?

for reference, I'm referring to things like Pathfinder Unchained, or the Dirty Tricks Toolbox and Weapon Master's Handbook Player's Companions

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

have there been any first-party books for Pathfinder 1e that's added big [alternative] rules/mechanics, or new classes/archetypes, since say about 2016?

for reference, I'm referring to things like Pathfinder Unchained, or the Dirty Tricks Toolbox and Weapon Master's Handbook Player's Companions

Ultimate Intrigue (vigilante), Armor Master's Handbook (advanced armor training), Inner Sea Faiths (devotion mechanics), Horror Adventures (a bunch of stuff), Ultimate Wilderness (shifter), Chronicle of Legends (alternative capstone abilities) are the ones that stick out on a look at this release catalogue: https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Pathfinder_release_calendar#2016

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

GenCon badges are on sale.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Fate core uses a comic style but Fate accelerated uses a more manga style of art.

This is a difficult question to answer because it’s dependent on how strict you are being with what art is considered realistic.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

DalaranJ posted:

Fate core uses a comic style but Fate accelerated uses a more manga style of art.

This is a difficult question to answer because it’s dependent on how strict you are being with what art is considered realistic.
You're not in the industry thread. :ssh:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Turd Games

LurchinTard
Aug 25, 2022
one of those "man i dont think I'm gonna ever get a session together for my concept for the best game ever". GURPS, set in a miami vice esque setting (80s miami but the players arent the characters of teh show, just vice cops) but no one in my friend group, and no one in my colleges TTRPG club seems interested. people see GURPS and just immediately get put off. I have this whole overarching story about teh FBI and stolen atlantean artifacts and a soviet land invasion in the latter half but I just can't find any players. I've only made a few friends thus far in college and all of them are busy.

oh well. I'll get it one day.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

LurchinTard posted:

one of those "man i dont think I'm gonna ever get a session together for my concept for the best game ever". GURPS, set in a miami vice esque setting (80s miami but the players arent the characters of teh show, just vice cops) but no one in my friend group, and no one in my colleges TTRPG club seems interested. people see GURPS and just immediately get put off. I have this whole overarching story about teh FBI and stolen atlantean artifacts and a soviet land invasion in the latter half but I just can't find any players. I've only made a few friends thus far in college and all of them are busy.

If they're afraid of GURPS that sounds halfway to an oMage campaign.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Siivola posted:

You're not in the industry thread. :ssh:

Thanks. That's what I get for not quoting

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Kind of interesting. Today, I decided to look into the first game I ever played, Legends d20. And I found out the website was gone. I eventually found a new archive site. Apparently, when the free game died, some fans made a new site that archived all the content. Apparently, the creator dumped all the in-dev files and everything for all their planned projects. So, it's just...there. And it's weird seeing how much they would have done but didn't.

Legends d20 was an OGL post-3e game made by a group of people trying to mix 3e and 4e together. It suffered a lot from a lack of focus but the game itself I remember being fine. My first ever tabletop experience was when my roommate asked if I wanted to be in a playtest and I played a Dragonborn Barbarian. That campaign was actually...pretty terrible. But it wasn't the game's fault. One person was consistently cheating. The GM refused to just talk to them about it and just gossiped behind their back. Barbarians are minion poppers and the GM never used minions. So, I switched to a Paladin. Then, he started using minions. The other players really didn't like the GM. And I just felt like a deer in the headlights and confused about the whole thing.

My main tabletop rpg friend that I met through this game still wonders how the gently caress I stuck around after that disastrous campaign.

I think it was a good thing that Legends d20 was my entry point. Mainly because its a tiny game that next to nobody knew. And it died young. So, unlike a lot of people, I never got trapped in thinking everything needed to be done with this one game. And I quickly branched out and got obsessed with trying as many new games out as possible, likely due to my autism. That was arguably really useful for my desire to design, which I had even back then.

Anyway, here you go, for anyone else interested in the whole thing.

The entire line of Legends d20 documents on Mega.nz.

Their discord server.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant

Covok posted:

Kind of interesting. Today, I decided to look into the first game I ever played, Legends d20. And I found out the website was gone. I eventually found a new archive site. Apparently, when the free game died, some fans made a new site that archived all the content. Apparently, the creator dumped all the in-dev files and everything for all their planned projects. So, it's just...there. And it's weird seeing how much they would have done but didn't.

Oh wow. I haven't thought about Legends in years. Such a cool concept. Its build a class mechanism really informed how I've thought about RPGs ever since I read it.

Strong recommend for anybody who loves games like Shadow of the Demon Lord / Lancer and other build your class games.

LurchinTard posted:

Sounds like you've got a great campaign planned, and your play group doesn't want to play GURPS. So, what's more important: play the campaign in GURPS, or play the campaign at all?

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Oh, wow, I haven't thought about Legend in years. I remember it had a Kickstarter to pay for art (that I backed) and then kinda did nothing. I never actually got to play it.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

LurchinTard posted:

Does it actually have to use GURPS? I’m not really anti-GURPS, but in my experience the people who know GURPS and don’t want to play it are correct because they would be absolutely miserable playing GURPS. That is to say, GURPS makes some strong design choices that aren’t for everyone and the people who dislike that are never going to actually want to play GURPS no matter the campaign.

Is it possible we can hook you up with another system? As said above, WoD sounds like it might work but there a lot of other systems and if you start talking about what you want it to do maybe we can set you up with something that’ll make everyone happy.

Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.
Y'all strike that S off. It's "Legend". It even says so on that screenshot of the cover.

There's still a chat where a lot of the regulars from those days hang out, though they mostly disavow the whole deal, having learned their lessons from this great and terrible d20 heartbreaker.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Iron Heart posted:

Y'all strike that S off. It's "Legend". It even says so on that screenshot of the cover.

There's still a chat where a lot of the regulars from those days hang out, though they mostly disavow the whole deal, having learned their lessons from this great and terrible d20 heartbreaker.

Huh, so Legend d20 is a heartbreaker? Why is it terrible?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Covok posted:

Heartbreakers aren't necessarily bad, they just have to make your heart hurt.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
What was Legend's selling point? D&D, plus or minus what?

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

ninjoatse.cx posted:

It's been so long since it was first launched so I might be misremembering, but from what I recall it was pitched as a lighter version of 3.5 that massively streamlined character creation, simplified multi-classing, and didn't gently caress you over because you wanted to play a non-Standard race like Dragon or Angel.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Still think it's a shame Crafty Games dropped the ball so hard with FantasyCraft, and they were pretty close too, all they had needed to do was finish the magic expansion and maybe do a proper monster manual equivalent but instead they just up and gave up on it to focus on doing a licensed game for a property I've never heard of outside of the context of that game and from what little I've looked into it never seemed like a particularly interesting thing in the first place

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant

ninjoatse.cx posted:

IIRC, its big thing was classes as tracks. So all (most?) of the PHB classes were designed as three tracks. I think they were usually labeled as, like, Offense, Defense, and Utility/Movement? So Barbarian would be (and I'm making this up) something like Rage, Beast Mode, and Whirlwind. Or something like that.

And you could mix and match tracks. So if you wanted to be a Monk fueled by rage, you could take two Monk tracks and one Barbarian track. Paladin of a nature deity? Take two paladin tracks and one druid track.

And then there were things that were less than three tracks. Wanted to be a vampire? That's a track. Want to be a dragon at 1st level? That's two tracks. Want to be a particularly elfy elf? That's a track, too.

Otherwise it was basically 3.X.

All this through the lense of 10 years of faded memories.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

drrockso20 posted:

Still think it's a shame Crafty Games dropped the ball so hard with FantasyCraft

I'm still waiting for Spellbound. I have not lost hope.

Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.
3.X through a tight tactical movement and condition tracking lens. If things weren't a condition in the glossary like [Dazed] and [On fire], then they were spelled out explicitly and with little room for question about whether some interaction applied.

Over the course of your advancement through the 20 levels of play, you developed 21 abilities (seven from each track, arranged in "circles" that represented the weight class that a character would be in when they possessed abilities of that circle. (Level 1 characters having two 1st-circle abilities from their Fast and Medium-speed tracks and getting the 1st-circle ability of their Slow track at 2nd level, then starting at 3rd level taking the Fast, then the Medium, then the Slow track's next ability at each level. So multiclassing was considered sideways instead of vertically; when you became a 12th-level rogue/barbarian, you had abilities appropriate to a 12th-level rogue, except some of them (a thematic package) were replaced with abilities appropriate to a 12th-level barbarian (again, a thematic package). Instead of being, say, an 11th-level rogue with the abilities of a 1st-level barbarian on top.

You also had a fixed progression of magic item attunement slots (not body slots) that you could sacrifice to develop an extra ability track at Medium speed, on top of attack bonus (additional attacks only ever got -5 once), saving throws (always two Good progression and one Poor progression), skills (with guidance to make small check bonuses add up into extraordinary differences in scale), feats (always substantially changing something you did unless they were things like "you crit on 18-20"), and movement that got a little bit faster with each of the seven circles developed.
Notably, weapons were highly custom, but damage was universally a single d6 roll, with bonus damage sources being either the [Brutal] tag (+1, +3, or +6 damage depending on whether you took it once, twice, or with all three weapon qualities you were entitled to) or character abilities such as rage or smite (fury bonuses) or sneak attack or swashbuckler bonus damage if you moved before attacking (precision damage, mutually exclusive with offensive fury bonuses).

Covok posted:

Terrible because it was a labour of love that was left to languish once everyone moved on to bigger and better things. There's still a fan community for it, at least enough that it got a spiritual successor in The Stuff of Legends, but there is no Legend support coming, ever. Everyone who designed for it is dead, or off the internet, or has forgotten it, or would rather forget it, or has moved onto their own project meant to replace it.

Torches Upon Stars fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jan 30, 2023

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Legend was one among a number of "3.5, but better" takes:

* no more one-half BAB progression

* attack bonuses weren't always based on Strength (or Dex), and was instead class-based

* ability score increases while leveling up, that removed the need for ability score boosting items per the 3.x item treadmill

* no dead levels

* spellcasting limits are on a per "scene" basis, rather than per "adventuring day"

* as CitizenKeen said, classes themselves were split into three different "ability tracks", letting a player mix-and-match from a number of options as to how to form their character. There are even tracks that are divorced entirely from classes and are intended to augment a full class with special flavor

* significantly revamped / improved class ability design.

- the Barbarian, for example, has an ability track that ends with them simply dealing their weapon damage against everyone that they are in melee range of, "passively", every round, unless they choose to turn it off
- the Monk has an ability track that ends with them becoming plain unkillable, unless they choose to move on from the material plane willingly
- the Paladin has an ability track that lets them designate one other character as their partner, and they gain increasing bonuses from/with that partner, starting with "you gain every buff/bonus your partner does, and vice-versa", all the way you "neither you nor your partner can die, so long as one of you lives"
- the Ranger begins with a rough equivalent of the 4e Ranger's Twin Strike, except they start gaining more and more strikes every time they hit someone, culminating in the ability to teleport to every enemy in the encounter and hitting them thrice and knocking them prone and getting to reposition them to wherever the Ranger wants
- the Rogue can work their way up having "Advantage" on every roll they will ever make, ever, on top of a Sneak Attack that applies the Shaken, Prone, Slowed, Blinded, and Stunned conditions, plus 7d6 damage, plus five times their level in damage
- the Knight, which is a "Additional Track" that any class can take, gains an ability that simply forces any enemies in melee range of the Knight to always attack them, no exceptions, no save
- there are "Racial Tracks" for Celestials, Demons, Dragons, Sentient Constructs, and Undead, letting players play as these kinds of characters and have it be represented mechanically, such as Sentient Constructs getting radar and shoulder-mounted missile launchers

* the framing of skills and skill checks has been rescaled to allow for effectively magical/supernatural feats at high levels. A sufficiently high Acrobatics check simply gives you flight, while a sufficiently high Athletics check lets you use snowflakes as handholds while climbing. A sufficiently high Stealth check lets you use raindrops for cover, and so on.

* feats have also been rewritten to allow for significantly more fantastical... feats, such as doing the thing with the Robert Downey Jr Sherlock Holmes movies where your incredible foresight and planning allows you to effectively take a second turn immediately after your first, once per scene

___

all that said, the monster construction was probably the weakest spot in the game - while there is a handy table of "monster stats per level" for generic mooks, the game still expected you to build at some monsters as characters, step-by-step

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Which was the exact same fatal flaw FantasyCraft had as well, they expected you to build all the NPC's yourself using a similar set of rules to what the PC's use

Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.
Now, in fairness, it is pretty streamlined. Again, you're not making decisions like "How many levels of witch, and how many levels of knight, should my witch-knight rival have gained since last time she showed up?" If you know that last time the witch-knight showed up, she had the Arcane Secrets (spell-like abilities that can be spammed as control effects), Just Blade (jedi lightsaber that can be used to deliver spells and spell-like abilities), and Knight (close-range aggro-drawing user of combat maneuvers and charges) tracks, then you know that she developed the higher-level abilities from those tracks. There are even guidelines for using enemies with pregenerated stats and the abilities of only one or two tracks, too.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
thank you, Covok, for bringing up the topic. As someone who's only ever had just the corebook, it's cool that there's apparently an entire other wealth of additional material for the game.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

drrockso20 posted:

Still think it's a shame Crafty Games dropped the ball so hard with FantasyCraft, and they were pretty close too, all they had needed to do was finish the magic expansion and maybe do a proper monster manual equivalent but instead they just up and gave up on it to focus on doing a licensed game for a property I've never heard of outside of the context of that game and from what little I've looked into it never seemed like a particularly interesting thing in the first place

Honestly, I'm a Fantasycraft nerd and I can't even blame them for dropping the line when they had something else that actually sold well. Fantasycraft's just a really big, really crunchy game aimed at the small market of "people who want more 3.5, but with even more crunch that's actually well designed this time". And each book they make for Fantasycraft takes a ton of playtesting because the only selling point for the game is Cool Mechanics That Are Balanced Well, so honestly I'm just glad we got as much Fantasycraft as we did.

(Okay, I do wish they actually released the magic book at some point. But also, the only way we're going to reliably get three full books in a game line like Fantasycraft is if RPGs start getting art grants so they don't have to worry about profitability while they playtest mechanics.)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Honestly, I'm a Fantasycraft nerd and I can't even blame them for dropping the line when they had something else that actually sold well. Fantasycraft's just a really big, really crunchy game aimed at the small market of "people who want more 3.5, but with even more crunch that's actually well designed this time". And each book they make for Fantasycraft takes a ton of playtesting because the only selling point for the game is Cool Mechanics That Are Balanced Well, so honestly I'm just glad we got as much Fantasycraft as we did.

(Okay, I do wish they actually released the magic book at some point. But also, the only way we're going to reliably get three full books in a game line like Fantasycraft is if RPGs start getting art grants so they don't have to worry about profitability while they playtest mechanics.)

They'd probably do pretty well if they were to do a Kickstarter for a new edition of it and/or SpyCraft

Also anyone worrying about profitability when it comes to RPG's and isn't working for one of the like four or five companies big enough that actually calling them a company has truth to it instead of basically being a lie is in the wrong loving industry

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I have a Roll20 question. So, with regards to the character sheets, if I'm a standard user (not sure if premium users get additional options in this regard) and I already have a group using specific R20 character sheet, if I was to change that game's character sheet in the game settings*, will that wipe the current/old character sheets, or will they still exist? (Sorry if I haven't phrased my question too well)

* Since it's not that good a character sheet template. I'm hoping one of the other options will be better, since it looks like there are a few options

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Random thought: when you've got your slipcase RPG sets sitting on a shelf, do y'all put the spine of the books inside the slipcase facing out, or the spine of the slipcase itself?

I've got the CoC 7e slipcase set and I kinda like just having a big gently caress-all Call of Cthulhu logo sitting in the middle of my bookshelf.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Drone posted:

Random thought: when you've got your slipcase RPG sets sitting on a shelf, do y'all put the spine of the books inside the slipcase facing out, or the spine of the slipcase itself?

I've got the CoC 7e slipcase set and I kinda like just having a big gently caress-all Call of Cthulhu logo sitting in the middle of my bookshelf.

Slipcase spine out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Yeah, spine out for sure.