Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kw0134 posted:

Remember the trials occurred only for the question of damages since Jones had dicked the plaintiffs around during discovery twice in two different states leading to the default judgment. That's unheard of, and to have it happen twice? The quality and character of his counsel was evident from the word go. It's also not a coincidence that both attorneys faced disciplinary measures after the trials, though the Texas bar is a lovely organization that lets you get away with everything so nothing happened to Reynal.

I really wish that perjury charges had been pursued against Jones and Reynal. I get why they're pretty rare, but a lawyer and their client trying to defraud the court feels like a good reason to go for it. And then a perjury conviction would be really hard to ignore when it comes to disbarring Reynal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
"David Jones does not respond to his son in the thread."

:lol:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I am shocked at the revelations from the article that Jones regularly drives drunk and beats his wife. Shocked.

No, wait. What's the opposite of shocked? I'm m that.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

A grown man texting his wife pretending to have been in a crash because she isn't responding to his texts, only to continue being ignored, is extremely funny.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Cantorsdust posted:

I can here to post the same. It’s a pro click. Really shows Jones as the trash fire of a human that he is.

my favorite part was where Alex Jones apparently has a personal trainer, and I'm guessing that's one hell of an easy job

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

ElectricSheep posted:

my favorite part was where Alex Jones apparently has a personal trainer, and I'm guessing that's one hell of an easy job

personal trainer and vodka delivery guy

the second one is the challenging part of the job

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Klyith posted:

personal trainer and vodka delivery guy

the second one is the challenging part of the job

Yeah. He'll bite your arm clean off.

It's like hand-feeding a shark.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

ElectricSheep posted:

He's a power lifter. Apparently he lifts weights (while drunk) frequently

0konner
Nov 17, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Froghammer posted:

He's a power slayer. Apparently he slays (while drunk) frequently

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Any non Twitter infodumps on this?
Yes
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2023/02/01/infowars-alex-jones-says-he-lives-hell-texts-show

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

Randalor posted:

I wonder what the exact moment when Bankston went "You know what, gently caress professional courtesy, Reynal is a dick and needs to learn a lesson in humility". Was it before the trial or when Reynal flipped him the bird publicly in court?

He said literally the first thing reynal did was go basically "ha ha ha once we deploy our fiendish schemes you wont get a dime out of us and you're gonna do a bunch of work for nothing" right before they filed that fake bankruptcy so he wasnt starting on a strong foundation.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

...?

That's an article summarizing it. It's even pretty well written.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Xiahou Dun posted:

...?

That's an article summarizing it. It's even pretty well written.

Guessing he thought that the tweet i had linked was the first tweet in a thread, instead of a tweet that just happened to contain a link to that article

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

quote:

As an example, Jones texted Pat Johnson on the morning of May 11, 2020, requesting “a sucky,” apparently asking her to give him oral sex.

A little sucky for meee

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Fake James posted:

A little sucky for meee

I hate this.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

Alex Jones gave his side piece the codename Pat Johnson.

Because he's classy, subtle, and an infosec genius.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
You gotta dress it up a bit. "Sucky" is too obvious. Now requesting a "balloon animal" would be way more opsec

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Why isn't Alex Jones being represented by Rudy Guiliani

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Why isn't Alex Jones being represented by Rudy Guiliani

disbarred in NY and DC, so one assumes other bar associations would look pretty close if he turned up lying to the court about Alex Jones

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Fake James posted:

A little sucky for meee

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Alex should have called his side piece "My CIA Handlers" at least it could be desguised as a joke.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Alex Jones vs Sandy Hook parents: requesting “a sucky,”

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

mdemone posted:

I still think about that moment Mark Bankston had in court, the big reveal while Jones was on the stand.

What do you think that feels like?

page 102 lol

Sir Tonk posted:

no loving way

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I like to go back and read from page 102 when I'm feeling blue sometimes. :allears:

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

ElectricSheep posted:

His personal trainer has been on the show, it seems like mostly they just bro out and talk poo poo about women. That's what they do on air.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
christ, what a toxic rear end in a top hat. one of those kind of people where the world would be objectively better off if they had never been born

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

christ, what a toxic rear end in a top hat. one of those kind of people where the world would be objectively better off if they had never been born

But enough about turning on your monitor, what about Alex Jones?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I noticed that a bunch of those texts about tracking his wife were sent while he was at the house of his mistress, almost like his narcissistic brain went "I'm having an affair, my wife must also be having one"

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

that's pretty common.

cheaters often choose to believe their partners are also cheating to justify to themselves why they are cheating. This often leads to the cheater nosing into and confronting their partner and asking about their (real or imagined) cheating, only to reveal their own infidelities.

So dumb.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Alex Jones to David Jones, 4:30.34 p.m.:
It seams

Alex Jones to David Jones, 4:30.48 p.m.:
It’s like gravity

Alex Jones to David Jones, 4:31.19 p.m.:
A black hole [hole emoji]

Borscht fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Feb 2, 2023

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

It's hard because Alex's wife wanting nothing to do with him is also extremely easy to believe.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

rotinaj posted:

In case any gbs folk have not seen it, the southern poverty law center is releasing some of alex’s texts and lol lmao

https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/status/1620877905747398656?s=20&t=gQzkhVW04zVdB8GxDbVVCw

I'm absolutely floored to learn that Alex Jones has a disaster of a personal life and addictions.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Drinking straight vodka all the time is one of the worst things I know about Alex.

What a sad way to be an alcoholic. Get some bourbon or something.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Grand Fromage posted:

It's hard because Alex's wife wanting nothing to do with him is also extremely easy to believe.

Especially safe bet since she's now an ex wife if i recall

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Alex Jones vs Sandy Hook parents: [hole emoji]

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Alex Jones wife replied to his "I'm being Medivacd from a car accident" with a 👍👍

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.

FoolyCharged posted:

Especially safe bet since she's now an ex wife if i recall

This is his current wife!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Well I'm sure these texts won't come back to bite him in the rear end as part of a divorce trial!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you eat a lot of chili your testimony should be inadmissible in court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

if you eat a lot of chili your testimony should be inadmissible in court.

I sympathize with Alex Jones. I had chili and woke up on the toilet, alcohol shits and piss everywhere with significant brain damage.