Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

locking your account is the twitter equivalent of the white flag, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
As a low volume mainly sports only twitter user who doesn't go into the fray as it were the only tweets I have ever seen from Elon Musk are from good meaning people dunking on him. And I haven't seen more of them since he went private of course.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I want to know if Twitter hides all the dunks on him or if he actually sees them.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Let_them_fight.gif

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

Let_them_fight.gif

Remember prior to 2020 like Newsweek did a huge puff piece on her as a potential Trump challenger and it didn't motivate a single voter

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
She always reminds me of a conservative Selina Meyer.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Here's a completely insane news story I ran across today.

I know the headline spoils it, but it's perfect for the game "Germany or Florida?"

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1620694457120178177?s=20&t=TVvdwr6z0JcozNhDX003fg

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Skwirl posted:

I know the headline spoils it, but it's perfect for the game "Germany or Florida?"

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1620694457120178177?s=20&t=TVvdwr6z0JcozNhDX003fg

:stare:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

FizFashizzle posted:

Remember prior to 2020 like Newsweek did a huge puff piece on her as a potential Trump challenger and it didn't motivate a single voter

There are few people I loathe had hard as Nikki Haley, so I expect the dumbest and most infuriating outcome here—that she starts to run and then fully abdicates and genuflects for a veep nom.

She’s a dead eyed soulless climber and she’ll do just about anything for power. Just an awful person.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Skwirl posted:

She will be starting a new life though so mission accomplished

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Story is useless without pics

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Power went out at my house fuuuuuuck

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

General Dog posted:

Story is useless without pics

bonk

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

FizFashizzle posted:

Certain groups of people are desperate for a GOP mascot that isn't Trump. Still cruel and stupid, just not as crass.

Skwirl posted:

How messed up is your life that you're willing to pull a stunt like this in order to get out of it?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I. M. Gei posted:

Power went out at my house fuuuuuuck

I'm stealing power from everyone here's houses you're just the first. Ha ha ha now my Nintendo is gonna have double power!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm stealing power from everyone here's houses you're just the first. Ha ha ha now my Nintendo is gonna have double power!

At least you’ll be able to ride a hoverboard over water.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

T-Square posted:

Has anyone seen AA?

I've been out in Missouri this past weekend doing very poorly at an AK-themed shooting competition.

My fellow OPSEC'ed squad mates can confirm that no chicken wings were consumed but I did get some bad stomach bug from eating some canned liver pate, so my flight home was an adventure. :shrek:

This morning though started with this:
https://i.imgur.com/neWjVjn.mp4

Principle Seymour Skinner posted:

Uh... ooh! That isn't smoke, it's steam! Steam from the steamed laundy we're having. Mmmm, steamed laundry!

Then my commute to work was delayed since this happened a couple blocks from my house:
https://twitter.com/pdxalerts/status/1620828507315253249

How's your February going?

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

C-Euro posted:

How messed up is your life that you're willing to pull a stunt like this in order to get out of it?

God, especially at 23. That must be a rough 23 years.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm setting up tons of appointments for Geo-Week and the entire party crew from the office was approved to make the trip to Denver so it's gonna be a rad conference. I mean PRODUCTIVE. It's gonna be productive!!!!!!!!

I hope you're feeling better, AA

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Manoueverable posted:

God, especially at 23. That must be a rough 23 years.

I think she's just insane. You can fake your own death without murdering a random look a like. And she had an accomplice, I have friends that if they murdered someone I might help them hide the evidence, I don't have any friends I would help murder an innocent person.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Skwirl posted:

I think she's just insane. You can fake your own death without murdering a random look a like. And she had an accomplice, I have friends that if they murdered someone I might help them hide the evidence, I don't have any friends I would help murder an innocent person.

Yeah, this is clearly the work of someone deeply, deeply disturbed, considering the amount of premeditation that had to go into it. That's just an insane amount of detail involved.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The joke regarding my diarrhea was it was so black & viscous that Daniel Plainview was itching to claim drilling rights on my rear end. :downsrim:

I'm feeling better now. Hopefully the police incident near my house is done with by the time I get home from work.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

The joke regarding my diarrhea was it was so black & viscous that Daniel Plainview was itching to claim drilling rights on my rear end. :downsrim:

Um, you might want to keep an eye on that. Black stool can be a sign of blood in the stool and that's a very, very bad thing.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

He just needs some wings. He's just low on sauce.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Timby posted:

Um, you might want to keep an eye on that. Black stool can be a sign of blood in the stool and that's a very, very bad thing.

If you look at the movie poster I addressed this. :thejoke:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

A bigass ice storm is moving through northeast Texas and everything is a loving making GBS threads fuckcircus outside. There are downed trees and downed power lines EVERY-GODDAMNFUCKING-WHERE. I just stopped at a house where an entire loving tree fell onto the roof not 30 minutes before and just smashed it to pieces. There were tree limbs touching the walls in the hallway.

So...... that.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Timby posted:

Yeah, this is clearly the work of someone deeply, deeply disturbed, considering the amount of premeditation that had to go into it. That's just an insane amount of detail involved.

And she was caught in two days. I'm pretty sure if I wanted to sever all connections and completely start over I could do it for longer than two days and not murder anyone. Actually, not murdering anyone is generally a good idea if you don't want people looking for you.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I. M. Gei posted:

A bigass ice storm is moving through northeast Texas and everything is a loving making GBS threads fuckcircus outside. There are downed trees and downed power lines EVERY-GODDAMNFUCKING-WHERE. I just stopped at a house where an entire loving tree fell onto the roof not 30 minutes before and just smashed it to pieces. There were tree limbs touching the walls in the hallway.

So...... that.

I was assured Greg Abbott fixed everything regarding weather emergencies. You must be mistaken.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

He did not

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
According to Fox News, everyone in California is moving to Texas to have better Freedoms so it should be a cinch to clean up the trees with all that new and talented labor

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Ether Frenzy posted:

According to Fox News, everyone in California is moving to Texas to have better Freedoms so it should be a cinch to clean up the trees with all that new and talented labor

They all flew out 48hrs ago.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Idk what my dogs got into but they both have horrible gas bad enough that I have windows open and the fan going to clear it out :barf:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Started my shiny new federal job on Monday, but it will be a few more days before my DoD access card is ready, which apparently controls everything here, so I’ve been faffing about for a few days.

The military members of my ultimate group put a team in the Captain’s Cup competition on base, and we’re obliterating the competition, finals tonight against a team we beat 15-2 last week.

But my old workplace is in full meltdown mode, and the incoming AG’s response to half his workforce quitting and his ‘tough on crime’ position being threatened is to… try to enforce a 1990 overly strict abortion law that had previously been torpedoed by Roe v Wade.

Also have a riverside campout party of ~80 people on Saturday.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

this is our outage map rn

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Apparently something died in our attic (where our furnace is), and every room with a vent is getting flooded with flies. My bathroom went from 0 flies this morning to about 30.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hopefully it wasn't a doppelganger

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Hugo nooooooooo

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH