Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I had similar issues with Dying Light 2 until I sucked it up and bought an SSD. In particular goodbye to the concept of sound if you don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Due to a glitch in Pokemon crashing the game, a streamers pet fish exposed their credit card information and bought eShop items.

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1618041923113189376?t=b517cG3xDTC9EFjF2HVjPA&s=19

Those same fish discovered a novel bug with the strength HM

https://twitter.com/Mutekimaru_ch/status/1312384220791070721?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

They are superb betta testers.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tunicate posted:

:mad:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Tunicate posted:

:golfclap:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Did the fish accomplish a lot in the video game?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Tunicate posted:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Tunicate posted:

:coolfish:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

freeedr posted:

Did the fish accomplish a lot in the video game?

They've beaten every single entry in the series.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_phq5dfyoZo1w064qt.mp4

Now this classic just came across my dash and it made me laugh so hard I got the hiccups

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

flavor.flv posted:

Now this classic just came across my dash and it made me laugh so hard I got the hiccups

rdr2 is terrible/glorious in how janky it is while also how much they beat their developers while making it and it was still released like this

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

flavor.flv posted:

This effect appears to be contagious. I fear its spread once it reaches the populated cities.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Saturday Night Typhoid Fever

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Not sure it counts since this was a glitch from a mod rather than a base game, but XCOM 2 gave me a fantastic screw up. For those who don't know, there are missions in XCOM 2 where you have to protect NPC humans from alien assault. In these missions are "faceless" which are shapeshifters that hide as normal humans and then trigger when your units get close or the other alien units are killed off. There are usually only two or three on any given mission. One of the (many) mods I was running glitched on one of these missions and I ended up with only a single pack of aliens and a few dozen NPCs. I killed off the alien squad and as expected faceless revealed themselves. And revealed themselves. And revealed themselves. The game spawned (IIRC) 31 faceless before it gave up. There were no normal humans.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i keep on misreading the thread title as "A Ranma's a Ranma, no matter how small"

im bad at reading

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Fun glitch in my PS5 copy of Dead Space, if I go through the start menu too fast, the camera gets locked onto the close up of the save point while Isaac has free movement. It stays like that until i reload the save.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I just got a much scarier glitch where one area reverted to its state earlier in the game and I couldn’t progress the mission. I had to go back to an earlier save to get out of it. Use those save points!

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

flavor.flv posted:

Arfur's silly hat reminded me of New World which is one of the funniest games ever by virtue of how many people involved either didn't understand what they were doing or just didn't give a gently caress. Like it's not even a car crash because car crashes actually involve stuff happening.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Arfur's silly hat reminded me of New World which is one of the funniest games ever by virtue of how many people involved either didn't understand what they were doing or just didn't give a gently caress. Like it's not even a car crash because car crashes actually involve stuff happening.

I stopped keeping up with New Wordl shortly after launch and their spectacular economy failures, what else happened?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

For a while you could make yourself invincible by playing in windowed mode and dragging the window around, because your client would pause all processing while you were doing that and so wouldn't accept damage

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Dabir posted:

For a while you could make yourself invincible by playing in windowed mode and dragging the window around, because your client would pause all processing while you were doing that and so wouldn't accept damage
I believe this just put off the damage, you'd take it eventually.

BUT it meant you could stand on like, a control point in PVP and just become immortal as long as you were wiggling your window.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Posted this in the Hitman thread, figured it would fit here too

https://i.imgur.com/xvTYKO0.mp4

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Agent 47 sure knows every way there is to hide a body

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

A moment later another guy walked up those steps and didn't see his buddy's head embedded in the stairs so, yeah.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Stare-Out posted:

Posted this in the Hitman thread, figured it would fit here too

https://i.imgur.com/xvTYKO0.mp4

Jimmy Hoffa?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Stare-Out posted:

A moment later another guy walked up those steps and didn't see his buddy's head embedded in the stairs so, yeah.

You know what, I glimpse somebody's head sitting in a stairwell, I'm gonna keep on walking too.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Captain Hygiene posted:

You know what, I glimpse somebody's head sitting in a stairwell, I'm gonna keep on walking too.

Or they're just too used to it because they live in the Hitman universe.

"Ey, Jim's done Pegasus'd himself again."

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmfao

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao

would be pretty funny if an npc stumbled over him too tho

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
sent that guy halfway to the backrooms

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Frank's gone.
The house has him now.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I'm starting to think my Hitman game is haunted

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Stare-Out posted:

Looks fine to me, it's clearly all the neurochips and cybernetics that are letting him do that.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
also, he's not sitting right. seems pretty clear to me.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Stare-Out posted:

isn't that bigsmoke

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Evilreaver posted:

sent that guy halfway to the backrooms

Looks more like 85%

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Stare-Out posted:

Ah, the new Assassination of Wile E. Coyote DLC

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Stare-Out posted:

So just shoot him with the sedative pistol, chuck an axe into his head and call it good? Seems like a normal run to me!

The roguelike mode is really fun but it's glitchy as poo poo

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

SubponticatePoster posted:

So just shoot him with the sedative pistol, chuck an axe into his head and call it good? Seems like a normal run to me!

The roguelike mode is really fun but it's glitchy as poo poo

I didn't bring the sedative pistol and he had two assassins around who would've wasted me instantly if I threw an axe at him. I wound up buying a sniper and shot him from below. :effort:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

quote:

my first experience playing disco elysium is i gave harry the minimum of constitution so i could bulk up his brain stats. then i turned on the light in the apartment and died instantly. when the game rebooted it glitched so all i could do was spin and not get up

how can anything be more pathetic than this

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rpoivm9K1b1ts0fo3.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

thematically accurate glitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,