Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

just seeing this for the first time, getting hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

tmfc posted:

hotline miami. going for all masks, all puzzle letters / 'true' ending, all A+ ratings on all chapters. the A+s are really difficult in the later chapters

Its easy i did it like fifty years ago, so i have some tricks i could share. Goodbye.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

it's weird that half of nagoya is empty, and the plot never takes you there, unless you want to do half a dozen substories
Nagoya is OK in that I genuinely forgot it + blanked out Shinada existing where I remembered finding Saejima's city actively annoying.

Every time I think about Shinada I feel the need to go for a shower though so yeah I think Nagoya is probably worse overall.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

beatin mega man x2 while my d&d group getrs its rear end royally handed to it by strahd

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

beatin mega man x2 while my d&d group getrs its rear end royally handed to it by strahd

Nice I was playing this then got distracted by FE but I'm about five bosses deep. It's harder than X1 imo

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Nice I was playing this then got distracted by FE but I'm about five bosses deep. It's harder than X1 imo

way fuckin harder lol. last boss is easier at least imo but x-hunter castle is absolutely brutal and gettin the shoryuken is one of the hardest jumps in mega man

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol the last stage s just magna centipedes again. guess who ran out of money

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Playing some more Yakuza 5 before bed

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!
it was stalker again. do svidaniya

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DQXI before dozing off. Just collected the sixth orb.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and work call Slay the Spire

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

FE Engage and the Theatrhythm demo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been playing taiji. got unbelievably stuck for 40 minutes at one non mandatory puzzle, so idk if ill pick it back up rn. maybe that or sts

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
La-mulana, Age of Empire II, Romancing SaGa 2.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Been playing forza all day. Fridays off, and remote work in general, ftw.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tmfc posted:

hotline miami. going for all masks, all puzzle letters / 'true' ending, all A+ ratings on all chapters. the A+s are really difficult in the later chapters

i think i gave up grinding that down towards the end of the game lol.

----------------

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

last day at this job then I think it’ll be fire emblem engage tonight.

ivy just made her appearance :eyepop:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

my morning jackass posted:

last day at this job then I think it’ll be fire emblem engage tonight.

ivy just made her appearance :eyepop:

:greencube::heysexy::kiddo::madmax::love::mrgw::neckbeard::pervert::q::sickos::swoon::thaoldme::toot::worship::japan::woop:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna play La Mulana and maybe start Godhand.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
crushing my balls with a hammer (la-mulana) then applying ointment to soothe the pain (theatrhythm demo).

all the FF music makes me wanna play FF too. maybe I'll log back onto 14

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Baba-Boolana

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

La-Mulana and Timesplitters FP

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!
getting toward the end of stalker gamma, i think. pretty far north, anyway. its getting a little boring because i dont really want for anything anymore and there's little that threatens me, so i think im just going to try to finish this run out as quick as possible. also been playing around with scum, will probably do more of that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Working on doom II 100% and at a really lovely stretch of levels. Yak5 and theathrythm if I can find the time.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

After work shovel knight and probably forbidden west later

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 34 minutes!
death stranding. finished chapter 4 last night and it owns that kojima will still make a cutscene where a female character will talk about their trauma with the camera zooomed on her rear end the whole time

gbc Mario golf and P3P

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Romero posted:

death stranding. finished chapter 4 last night and it owns that kojima will still make a cutscene where a female character will talk about their trauma with the camera zooomed on her rear end the whole time

Oh?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

getting brews after work and then coming home to drunkenly play OW2 :cheersdoge:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

John Romero posted:

gbc Mario golf and P3P

Orson Welles voice: the only rear end zoomed in on… is the author of that post.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

John Romero posted:

gbc Mario golf and P3P

you did trauma to your dick the whole time.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

i think i gave up grinding that down towards the end of the game lol.

i played nonstop all week and burnt myself out lol. definitely gonna finish it up this year though. one of my favorite indie games for sure.

coffee and la mulana today

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 34 minutes!

Sleng Teng posted:

you did trauma to your dick the whole time.

dick looked like it was left out in timefall

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FE: Engage and La-Mulana

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
La-Mulana. Yakuza 6.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Slay the Spire

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

crushing my balls with a hammer (la-mulana) then applying ointment to soothe the pain (theatrhythm demo).

all the FF music makes me wanna play FF too. maybe I'll log back onto 14

mmos do not count

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

John Romero posted:

gbc Mario golf and P3P

John Romero's About To Objectify Women. Eyes up here while shes talking you son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lost Judgment, I’m about to catch up to where I was in the main story before I restarted after putting the game down for months and I’m way ahead of where I was on all the school story content so I should be able to clear it before Ishin comes out in a few weeks. Maybe Fire Emblem Engage or the Persona 3 dancing game too if the mood strikes