Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

awful kirkland brand crap.

:confused:

Waltzing Along posted:

inferior Kirkland brands

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I will always go for Kirkland

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
still need to cop a Kirkland hoodie

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chinatown posted:

They're pretty comfy imo. I wore mine over the weekend and it held up nicely through some light rain.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Chinatown posted:

Same. My new Kirkland sweatpants are so amazingly comfy and warm. I wear them without underwear on so there’s nothing between my balls and Kirkland.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

Same. My new Kirkland sweatpants are so amazingly comfy and warm. I wear them without underwear on so there’s nothing between my balls and Kirkland.

Are these the jogger ones with Kirkland on the left leg? If so, same.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Are these the jogger ones with Kirkland on the left leg? If so, same.

:hai:

Every poster in this thread should be required to purchase them in order to keep posting here.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Pershing posted:

I haven't noticed a difference in taste between this and the old Land O Lakes cream (which was some third party licensing the Land O Lakes name). It's still better than the "whipped topping" that my local grocery sells.

That being said, you used to get three cans but now only two.

If you can't tell the difference, I dunno what to say. One is heavy, one is light. One is mild, the other is sickly sweet.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I will always go for Kirkland

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Make your own whip cream

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011
I bought two pairs of frames from Optical before getting a fresh eye test. Came back with my prescription and ordered the frames, but the chap said if he refunded the frames and had me buy them again, I'd save £50,and they'd be fresh from the lab. So I took my savings from the glasses and dutifully bought two more pairs of these amazing 'English Laundry' trousers that they miraculously had in my size. And hot dogs. Nominated Phillip from optical for employee of the month because he saved me money and was nice about it! Fuckin love that place.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Yall remember how I bought a mattress last month? Well... I had to go back today with my receipt in hand.

For a price adjustment. They gave me back $120 as if I had waited and bought it on sale. PBUC.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

oh yeah those 4505 chicharonnes are pretty drat tasty

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1622930585579835392

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Lol the camerawork

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that should be a permaban imo

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I was honestly waiting for some old lady / man to come barreling through the middle there lol

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I'm surprised it wasn't next to a sample table

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I find her less annoying than filthy hoards surrounding any free sample table. and hell, sometimes costco makes you wanna dance

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
Don't record at church, and don't record at The Church; both acts are abomination before God.

Unless you fill out the Costco Media Request Form, which I doubt they did: https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2757/~/how-do-i-obtain-approval-to-film-inside-a-costco-warehouse%3F

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
I wish the old folks in Costco had some situational awareness and realize it's idiotic to just stop in the middle of the busiest sections to chitchat with each other.

Also ran into a family of 8 that were all walking side by side down one of the main avenues and they stopped in the middle for no reason and blocked traffic both ways and took them a solid minute for the bratty kids to realize they were kind of in the way.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

SirPablo posted:

Considering upgrading to a 4K TV to get sweet super bowl deals.

Go OLED, it's worth the money.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

infraboy posted:

I wish the old folks in Costco had some situational awareness and realize it's idiotic to just stop in the middle of the busiest sections to chitchat with each other.

Also ran into a family of 8 that were all walking side by side down one of the main avenues and they stopped in the middle for no reason and blocked traffic both ways and took them a solid minute for the bratty kids to realize they were kind of in the way.

Did you not go "Excuse me" 'cause in every situation where someone just sits in the aisle like that either go "Oh sorry" and move or they get all mad, move, but act like it's you're fault.

They move though.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

heavy liquid posted:

I made the mistake of buying this. It was a mistake because I have no self control with these and usually eat way too many.

These are my dog's favorite treats. He would figuratively murder someone for a jug of those.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

KakerMix posted:

Did you not go "Excuse me" 'cause in every situation where someone just sits in the aisle like that either go "Oh sorry" and move or they get all mad, move, but act like it's you're fault.

They move though.

I'm working my way up to a direct, factual and brusk statement like "hey buddy you're blocking the whole aisle"

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I usually stash my cart as much out of the way as I can get it and then walk to things without it. So much easier to move around that way.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Kirkland brand is the exact same poo poo as the brand name. It's made by the same manufacturers. It's called a private label. All stores do this.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

A lesser sin than letting your child run around.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

drat, Ben Franklin never had a hot dog, did he? I bet that guy could gulp a glizzy with the best of them

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

:patriot:

https://twitter.com/carazelaya/status/1621996901527683072?s=46&t=QAFGAEwqyTm5CNq9OBjmLg

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Picked this up yesterday figured I’d use it until the kids outgrow in and then return it because I don’t like it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Idiocracy got one thing wrong: Costco should raise your kids instead

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bird with big dick posted:

Picked this up yesterday figured I’d use it until the kids outgrow in and then return it because I don’t like it.

Looks lightweight and breezy to set up.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

kntfkr posted:

Kirkland brand is the exact same poo poo as the brand name. It's made by the same manufacturers. It's called a private label. All stores do this.

Not always. A lot of the non alcoholic beverages are made by private label manufacturers that don't make the brand name product. I work in the beverage industry and honestly have found most of the non alcoholic beverages under the Kirkland brand to be kinda crappy.

I also used to work with the people who developed some of the alcohol, some of them are also not the same as the name brand. The spiced rum is one.

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

A lesser sin than letting your child run around.

if ur kiddo aint strapped into the cart chowing down samples u aint raising them right

Hooks
Aug 26, 2007

He'll save children, but not the British children
Fun Shoe
I was finally able to visit a Costco that carries the good stuff:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

hell yeah

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hooks posted:

I was finally able to visit a Costco that carries the good stuff:

T1W2G
:worship:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:haibrower:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I've gone to Costco 4 times in the last two weeks and will likely go again tomorrow. 3 communions and 2 g's so far.