Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Guavanaut posted:

Tempted to ask if it's kosher but worried I'll find out that handcrafted soap is the actual answer to the "what if the Jewish taboo against child sacrifice had never arisen" thunkpiece.
It's peak liberal to look at 'child sacrifice' as a concept and think 'that's only taboo because it's linked to a controversy, there's no way it could have any intrinsic negativity.'

Yet again, they have memorised a list of 'things that are bad' without understanding why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

smellmycheese posted:

There’s a lot going on here..

is wearing glasses... the globalists? :/

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
does he have it in for specsavers

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

smellmycheese posted:

Looks like one of those 15 minute cities.

stev posted:

Sort of grim to build your white utopia park directly on top of a mass grave but sure.
There's only one way to get shrinking cities, clean air, and no turbines, all based around local agriculture, and that's killing fields.

Not sure Pol Pot would be on board with the books, but other than that he'd approve of the rest. (Especially the specsavers bit)

BalloonFish posted:

and The Telegraph (?)
They did the worst crime, sacking cartoonist Bob Moran for being too much of a nutter for even them by sending threats to doctors.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

smellmycheese posted:

I hadn't noticed that the newspaper buried among globalist scumbags and drug syringes is the Telegraph (Bob Moron was sacked by them) :allears:

I bet the bespectacled blue jumper skelly is also someone particular that Bob holds a grudge against.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

https://twitter.com/wariotifo/status/1624756720605052928?t=tPcEgs5Vn9b-lRT_Wem4Yw&s=19

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

smellmycheese posted:

Deeply appreciate that Bob included a copy of The Telegraph here. Weird he was to happy take the globalist paycheque until they fired him. And so now he's taken his incredibly dumb, bland cartoons to be the house cartoonist for a dumb Canadian "charity" which I believe was set up by noted criminal Conrad Black

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

crispix posted:

is wearing glasses... the globalists? :/

That’s Bill Gates I think

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Im the 'ok with risk'.
Its ok if 95% of everyone dies of preventative stuff while I in the 5% live.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

smellmycheese posted:

That’s Bill Gates I think

Yeah, was going to say that someone in the thread on Alice's twitter pointed that out, and now it seems so obvious.

I've also just clocked that they literally buried The Boot which they feel they were living under as well.

happyhippy posted:

Im the 'ok with risk'.
Its ok if 95% of everyone dies of preventative stuff while I in the 5% live.

It gets 'better' the more you look at it really - you couldn't come up with a more complete portrayal of how right-wing/fascist thought is inherently contradictory.

"OK With Risk" v. "The Vaccines Are Dangerous!"
"Shrinking Cities" v. "Large Families"
"No Turbines" v. "Clear Skies"
"Open Church" v. "Family Picnic"

Usually we'd all knowingly nod and say "ah, but of course fascism's only answer to these contradictions is to put The Others into a mass grave" but here they not only drew the mass grave but literally showed their utopian society built atop it.

BalloonFish fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Feb 12, 2023

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Guavanaut posted:

Tempted to ask if it's kosher but worried I'll find out that handcrafted soap is the actual answer to the "what if the Jewish taboo against child sacrifice had never arisen" thunkpiece.

"Handcrafted soap" is a holocaust thing.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

It’s a Hieronymous Bosch for late capitalist collapse essentially

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Miftan posted:

"Handcrafted soap" is a holocaust thing.
They make a lot of references considering they deny that it happened.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Guavanaut posted:

That's just half of them, the other half is really glad it happened and would like for it to happen again. It's funny when those two halves fight about it though.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Adolf Hitler was a nice man who has been unfairly maligned by history. And he never did a holocaust. But it would have been a good thing had it happened! seems to be a fairly stereotypical line of thinking in some circles. It can also warp around into Adolf Hitler was a wuss who didn't kill enough Jewish people globalists, because you see the globalists are still here today, with their electro-magnetic field waves and vaccines. :hmmno:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Julio Cruz posted:

lol when even the archest neoliberals are starting to realise that Starmer is utterly poo poo

But they like poo poo?

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
When Starmer finally has the press turn on him - and they will, and it could be for a hundred different reasons - the schadenfreude is going to be strong enough to give people orgasms.

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
it's certainly an interesting depiction of a Tory rural idyll in a very country-squire Young Englander imitation. One can almost see the text saying NONE OF THESE NEWFANGLED RAILWAYS also

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

clear skies because global warming evaporated them all

also no emf waves means no mobile internet, probably a good thing

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Jel Shaker posted:

also no emf waves means no mobile internet, probably a good thing

More likely mobile phones. Because of the 5G brain cancer that everyone will develop any decade now.
Also good luck getting rid of 'emf waves', loving things are natural and everywhere in the universe.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

No actually they're Evil Mind inFluencing rays and they're what the (((globalists))) use to turn ordinary right-thinking white people into woke mobs that burn down police cities

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
If there are no emf waves why can I see stuff

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Very annoyed that he did not label the dog a dog.

franco
Jan 3, 2003
Jesus Jones were always the superior grebo band to EMF :colbert:

gently caress me, they're both still going?!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

smellmycheese posted:

Same Cartoonist

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
https://mobile.twitter.com/soniasodha/status/1624821572845404161

Ask her why she ignored sexual abuse from Nick Cohen. go on, it'd be funny

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

How can light be real if our eyes aren't real?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gonzo McFee posted:

Same Cartoonist

You can purchase a print of this beautiful piece

for £125. It's a steal!

e: you can also buy the original for a measley £15,000.00

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Feb 12, 2023

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Inflation pics are how you get the big bucks as an artist, it's true.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

Douglas Ross, the leader of the Scottish Tories, was an assistant referee at the Celtic vs. St. Mirren game yesterday.

(reply from Scottish football thread)

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
it's not enough to be an MSP and and MP and leader of the Tories at the same time, you've got to get down the pitch and do another job where everyone loving hates you as well

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

Same Cartoonist

New av - this, but the badonk has 'juicy' on it in the varsity font.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/soniasodha/status/1624821572845404161

Ask her why she ignored sexual abuse from Nick Cohen. go on, it'd be funny

What's amazing about the piece being linked to, is that apparently numerous gay children were so upset at the horrible abuse they were getting, that they (and the clinic) decided that the best way to stop the abuse was to decide that they're actually part of an entirely different group. But seriously how many people who torment gay youths are going to suddenly be nice to them once they come out as actually being part of one of the only minority groups that society says it's acceptable to hate? It'd be like a Jewish person claiming to be GRT to get away from racism...

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bobby Deluxe posted:

New av - this, but the badonk has 'juicy' on it in the varsity font.

Weirdly I can infill the shading and colours but I have no idea how to render varsity in the bob style.

Feel free of course to make your own alterations:

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Feb 12, 2023

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
some bugger in chinese intelligence watched Around the World in 80 Days

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

There's still electromagnetism but they killed all the scientists so nobody knows what it is or how to explain it, which is fine in Bobworld because everything has just been going downhill since the French Revolution/Protestant Reformation/Garden of Eden/World As Bob Moran Remembered it When He Was 12.

ronya posted:

it's certainly an interesting depiction of a Tory rural idyll in a very country-squire Young Englander imitation. One can almost see the text saying NONE OF THESE NEWFANGLED RAILWAYS also
Everything since [spins roulette wheel] is terrible. It's the same malformed thought process that produced the Protocols of Zion, and Le Péril Protestant before it.

Everything has a certain natural order that shouldn't be tampered with, there's some kind of deity behind this, and bad things happen entirely because of whatever outgroup the author dislikes plotting in smoke filled rooms to mess with things.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1624849166877831168

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I also like rolling hills and trees and fields and villages and picnics and clean air and not being sick, which is why I'm a communist because capitalism is loving all those things up.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Yeah there's a whole thread of them here:

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1624759148515557376?t=fhcbuMhnZbwi8q8sb3RPyA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Those turn of the century reactionary conspiracy pamphleteers did predict Sajid Javid though, so I guess they're not wrong about everything even if it is always due to their weird hangups about sex and family.