Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.

Eric the Mauve posted:

Wait poo poo that was Auston's snake juice

Robin Lehner enters the chat....

"Snake juice?! Take $5m"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/officejjsmart/status/1627136212833128452

Igor is cancelled, drat.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Wow that's hosed.

Also all of the Rangers have sideways Z's on the front of their jerseys so better ban them all just to be safe.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

eXXon posted:

Wow that's hosed.

Also all of the Rangers have sideways Z's on the front of their jerseys so better ban them all just to be safe.

:chloe:

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.
let's go razgers

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

someone help me. my playoffs are dying

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Elias Pettersson had a 5pt night which means he passed his career high in points in just his 54th game. Another one of Benning's delightful parting gifts was giving him a bridge contract so he could resign Tanner Pearson instead.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

corn on the cop posted:

someone help me. my playoffs are dying

The best possible thing for the Pens playoff chances last night was that everyone else lost too.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/NYRTyler/status/1627175955167952896?t=wPUzVn5X7WhhNAgRRqjg_Q&s=19

🤔

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Rangers fans are having too good a time. The other shoe is going to drop.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/Liz_Cuckoo/status/1367362694156677121

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
doesnt the german national team refuse to let greiss play for them because of his alleged nazi sympathies

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

On the positive side, he has an autism awareness sticker as well !

clean ayers act posted:

doesnt the german national team refuse to let greiss play for them because of his alleged nazi sympathies

Yup ! He’s a lovely person.

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/team-germany-officially-cuts-ties-with-thomas-greiss-over-his-political-beliefs

“Greiss has been an outspoken supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump and notoriously likened Hillary Clinton to Adolf Hitler back in 2017. He was also a staunch listener and supporter of now deceased talk radio broadcaster Rush Limbaugh. The German DEB has unilaterally decided that these beliefs are not compatible with their own values and as a result Greiss is out.

You may also recall that Greiss raised some eyebrows around the NHL back in 2014 when he wore a seemingly Nazi "SS" inspired mask with the Arizona Coyotes.”

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/BrianHedger/status/1627293922568421377

quote:

In 24 starts, he is now 10-10-3 with a 3.14 goals-against average. Here is the key number for him though. His save percentage for the season is up to .912. That’s top-20 in the NHL for goalies with a minimum of 17 starts.

:shepicide:

e- TRAAAAAAAADES (talk):

quote:

Gavrikov missed his third consecutive game while the Blue Jackets finalize a trade ahead of the March 3 NHL deadline. GM Jarmo Kekalainen would not say what the holdup is, but it’s believed the Jackets have a trade in place that requires another transaction to take place first.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Feb 19, 2023

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Duckman2008 posted:

On the positive side,

now deceased talk radio broadcaster Rush Limbaugh

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
https://twitter.com/friedgehnic/status/1627340574868004864?s=46&t=1r_MftbIR6TkkBKcV5EfvA

Farewell Tyler Motte, you kicked rear end in the preseason and first 8 games of the season

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

The Dirty Burger posted:

https://twitter.com/friedgehnic/status/1627340574868004864?s=46&t=1r_MftbIR6TkkBKcV5EfvA

Farewell Tyler Motte, you kicked rear end in the preseason and first 8 games of the season

Come back to NY please!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

WeaponX posted:

Come back to NY please!

I miss him.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pens could use a Tyler Motte

Pens could use a lot

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
https://twitter.com/nyp_brooksie/status/1627356515626524673?s=46&t=5y7KWsE3n9pFb2Hw_Ul-iA

A 4th for him would be a no brainer for playoff teams looking for depth, bold of Pierre to ask for more

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Dirty Burger posted:

https://twitter.com/nyp_brooksie/status/1627356515626524673?s=46&t=5y7KWsE3n9pFb2Hw_Ul-iA

A 4th for him would be a no brainer for playoff teams looking for depth, bold of Pierre to ask for more

He knows other teams GMs are even dumber.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
The East's record vs the West: 225-130-48

The West's record vs the East: 178-179-46

Go West!!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Pens could use a Tyler Motte

Pens could use a lot

There are 7 other players that make 2 million or less that have significantly more impact than Tyler Motte. Since the start of November he has 2 points in 30 games. He has 9 points on the season. Trading for him would be a gigantic waste of time. He's a less good ZAR.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

WeaponX posted:

Come back to NY please!

I don't know, how pro Russia is he?

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Yeah as much as I love the guy, I hope drury doesn’t overpay for Tyler motte. Especially if there’s a Bjugstad bidding war brewing, since he’s a much better target.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Nick Ritchie and Bjugstad are much better players just from Arizona yes.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

My God would it ever be fitting if after Motte had an amazing year last year he gets moved for far more in a down season

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Duckman2008 posted:

“Greiss has been an outspoken supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump and notoriously likened Hillary Clinton to Adolf Hitler back in 2017.

So he didn't mean it as a compliment??

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

WeaponX posted:

Come back to NY please!

https://twitter.com/sungarrioch/status/1627378728161492992?s=46&t=5y7KWsE3n9pFb2Hw_Ul-iA

Good news! Pipe dream but please be for Krav

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Since this was deleted what did it say

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Levitate posted:

Since this was deleted what did it say

Some anti-Putin knee jerk idiot with the last name "Smart" and the Ukrainian flag emoji thinks the vertical N on Igor's helmet is really a Z in support of Russia.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

congrats on your julien gauthier

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

corn on the cop posted:

Finally, he's gone.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

corn on the cop posted:

Please stop acquiring players because they played with Chabot in the Q

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

The Dirty Burger posted:

Please stop acquiring players because they played with Chabot in the Q

He's a weird case this year. He's always been a bull on the puck but he has zero finish except earlier this season where he looked awesome. Now he's a decent bottom 6 role player.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
https://twitter.com/senators/status/1627379607899983874?s=46&t=5y7KWsE3n9pFb2Hw_Ul-iA

I kind of love Drury trades, making every single pick a conditional rules

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

He's a weird case this year. He's always been a bull on the puck but he has zero finish except earlier this season where he looked awesome. Now he's a decent bottom 6 role player.

Tyler Motte is a bottom 6 player with even less finish than Gautherier. So that's a lol.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Tyler Motte is a bottom 6 player with even less finish than Gautherier. So that's a lol.

Loved him last year. I'm happy to have him back and he PKs too.

Now for the love of god Drury get rid of Leschyshyn and find some way to get Vesey off the first line.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Motte is an effective 4th liner, Gauthier is useless in that role. He is built like a brick shithouse and can skate real fast but doesn’t defend well, has zero hockey sense, cant line up hits effectively and has hands of stone. He has one move, crash the net and cut across and 90% of the time he fires it right over the top bar. Unless he puts it together and becomes a middle-six scoring winger, Motte is far more useful to NYR at this point. Their 4th line has been a black hole all season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Matt Zerella posted:

Some anti-Putin knee jerk idiot with the last name "Smart" and the Ukrainian flag emoji thinks the vertical N on Igor's helmet is really a Z in support of Russia.

Lol