Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Just mainline it. It's good for the guts. Save you some money on probiotics, whatever those are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Sauerkraut is cheap as poo poo and as far as I know it actually is decently healthy for you.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'm probably going to put it in my smoothie every morning.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ShowTime posted:

Just mainline it. It's good for the guts. Save you some money on probiotics, whatever those are.

Yeah, I just eat it straight sometimes along with whatever I'm having for lunch. Kraut is good

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Bring some to the foodcourt and sell it so people can put it on their dogs. No one's gonna stop you, I promise.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
They had sauerkraut in little containers that they'd give you if you asked. Right up until the onion dispenser was laid to rest due to the pandemic.

Thanks for bringing that up.... dick.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Reuben sandwiches

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Big bowl of sauerkraut!
Everything single morning!
It was driving me crazy.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Alucard posted:

Reuben sandwiches

Reuben sandwiches. The most noble role that sauerkraut can strive for.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I miss being able to get the cases of Izze soda -- the new one has mango, I'm allergic, and my spouse avoids anything I can't have on principle.

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

I don't think I posted to thread, but 100% Costco beer brats: Kirkland brats, Instant Pot, and Pacifico. From frozen to ready-to-eat in 20 minutes.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Whenever you get tired of eating it maybe try drinking it? Sauerkraut is surprisingly good in smoothies and cocktails. Or maybe try boofing it? Pretty sure the probiotics work better that way.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

I don't think I posted to thread, but 100% Costco beer brats: Kirkland brats, Instant Pot, and Pacifico. From frozen to ready-to-eat in 20 minutes.

Kirkland brats are my go to for summer grill ups. I simmer them in negra modelo with a bunch of onions and butter and finish on the grill. Perfection.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
The Kirkland hard seltzers are great and Mango is the best flavor.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Dick Fontaine posted:

Whenever you get tired of eating it maybe try drinking it? Sauerkraut is surprisingly good in smoothies and cocktails. Or maybe try boofing it? Pretty sure the probiotics work better that way.

If your Costco is like mine there's funnels in the automotive section but you might need to go to a different store for the tubing unless there's some product that I'm unaware of that you can Frankenstein parts from to complete the sauerkraut/beer bong.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Who could hate this guy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I liked the cherry blade lemonade flavor ngl.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
There’s an episode of “How To with John Wilson” where he visits with the Bang guy and he honestly seemed pretty nice?

Phraggah
Nov 11, 2011

A rocket fuel made of Doritos? Yeah, I could kind of see it.
Apparently sighted in Lynnwood WA

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Massive price fail.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Phraggah posted:

wow this is definitely what I wanted and not the loving combo slice

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
If it was $5 we could talk. A $10 grocery store sandwhich isn’t even Costco worthy.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
$10 lol gtfo

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Phraggah posted:

So you can put onions and relish, or onion relish, on that overpriced sandwich, but not on my dog? Real loving cute Costco.

I'd expect this kind of poo poo from Sam's club, but never from you.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Someone in the costco c suite gets off on making the food court suck rear end. That’s the only explanation left. This is a humiliation ritual

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Ledhed posted:

There’s an episode of “How To with John Wilson” where he visits with the Bang guy and he honestly seemed pretty nice?

My main takeaway from that was that he's extremely weird

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Phraggah posted:

Yeah, no. That thing would be a mess to eat and I'd taste nothing but onion for 2 or 3 hours afterward. If I want roast beef I'll go to Arby's, thanks.

BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE AND THE ONION DISPENSER AND POLISH DOG AND SAUERKRAUT, YOU COWARDS!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Phraggah posted:

WHERES THE FUKIN TURKEY PESTO SANDWICH BITCH.

BRING IT BACK.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

beepo posted:

Who could hate this guy

If I had a bottle perfectly fit in the door shelf like that I would take a picture of it too.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I'm just going to put it on and in everything

think that might be illegal but I'm not gonna kinkshame

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

That's the price of a whole pizza. I require at least 4000 calories of hoagie for that to be worth it.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

CaptainSarcastic posted:

and I'd taste nothing but onion for 2 or 3 hours afterward.

leaving aside the rest, where's the problem with this part

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit
how does anyone even go to the food court it's probably the most complicated and hectic restaurant in town, same with the gas station, i went there for the first time today and it's like why, is the gas really good or something

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

It is usually a bit cheaper and if you are at Costco already why not?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Are you asking why people like cheap gas and 1.50 hot dog combos

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

slurm posted:

how does anyone even go to the food court it's probably the most complicated and hectic restaurant in town, same with the gas station, i went there for the first time today and it's like why, is the gas really good or something

The gas is like 20 cents a gallon cheaper than anywhere else where I live. As for the food court the pizza is amazing for the price point.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

pencilhands posted:

The gas is like 20 cents a gallon cheaper than anywhere else where I live. As for the food court the pizza is amazing for the price point.

I used to live near a very non busy costco and miss the chicken bake, i should drive over there and get one, it would be quicker than waiting at crazy costco

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit
also there were no delicious recalled jaguars that i saw, got some celsius tho, i think that's an energy drink? i have no idea i just wanted a yakisoba so i could claim to be cooking without actually cooking, and bought another hundy in stuff to cover up my pointless plan

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I get onions with my overpriced sandwich but no
Onions with my underpriced hot dog

Close the loving thread boycott Costco and ban op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

what will they say if i buy a hotdog and ask for the onion relish on it?