Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

EEKA GEEK posted:

Imagine explaining to an outsider that the people banned from posting in a given thread are not the ones posting gore but rather the ones advocating against doing so

e: think of how insane you would sound raving about "Putinists" and how using Banderite as a negative epithet is a crime against humanity etc. etc. If anyone is agreeing with you it's so you'll be quiet

they think people "invaded" their thread because Biden's visit supposedly embarrassed Putin. delusional cunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

tristeham posted:

they think people "invaded" their thread because Biden's visit supposedly embarrassed Putin. delusional cunts

You wanna talk conspiracies... how about filling the LC with le epic kitty probes to push the bullshit ones out of sight

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

EEKA GEEK posted:

You wanna talk conspiracies... how about filling the LC with le epic kitty probes to push the bullshit ones out of sight

Conspiracy? His name is cat interceptor. Hes fulfilling the role hideo kojima set for him.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Wendy finding the typewriter in the Shining, except it says THE PURPOSE OF A SYSTEM IS WHAT IT DOES

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

EEKA GEEK posted:

Wendy finding the typewriter in the Shining, except it says THE PURPOSE OF A SYSTEM IS WHAT IT DOES

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The contempt that the mods and admins have for the users kind of rocks.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

feels good to exert an extremely small amount of power over random people on the internet in lieu of having a personality or any redeeming qualities

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
im gonna fix all this next week

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 32 minutes!

croup coughfield posted:

im gonna fix all this next week

thanks bud

speng31b
May 8, 2010

its a metaphor

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

redirecting all feedback to the emergency contact line is hilarious, i definitely think it's top tier community management that the "this user is threatening suicide" and the "your website sucks" messages all go to the same inbox. that way you know they'll read it!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

redirecting all feedback to the emergency contact line is hilarious, i definitely think it's top tier community management that the "this user is threatening suicide" and the "your website sucks" messages all go to the same inbox. that way you know they'll read it!

lol and then just ban the people who point out how stupid that is

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it used to be a more active, vindictive hatred. Now it's more apathetic.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cranappleberry posted:

it used to be a more active, vindictive hatred. Now it's more apathetic.

its just not trendy to come across as super mad on the internet anymore. guarantee the rage is still there, just different tone

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Where'd the glen thread go?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
still on the first page

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Terminal autist posted:

Where'd the glen thread go?

welcome back

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Majorian posted:

All right folks, it’s been fun modding this thread and cspam. But I’ve got a baby on the way and a new job, and I just don’t have the time, energy, or bandwidth to keep doing this effectively. On top of that it’s becoming increasingly clear that I’m out of step with what most of cspam’s users want. So it’s time for me to step down as a mod - probably past time, in fact. Thanks to everyone who made this a fun thread and forum to moderate. I hope this awful war ends soon.

May you all continue to be gay for Putin.

Majorian posted:

This thread's great, it's pretty much what I wanted for the rest of cspam.:)

Majorian posted:

Also lmfao I picked the wrong week to give up my access to the mod forums!:stare:

:vapes:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gbs adopting the language that was popular in cspam a few years ago is a funny development, hopefully next year they're all crack pinging and syqing

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

gbs adopting the language that was popular in cspam a few years ago is a funny development, hopefully next year they're all crack pinging and syqing

i wonder what new personalities cspammers will develop in reaction

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

croup coughfield posted:

im becoming normal (still communist)

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
becoming gonzaloites would be funny imo. so many possibilities...

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
mtw revivalism

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

lobster shirt posted:

im becoming normal (still communist)

youre doing a tremendous job my friend, keep at it

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

they will retreat to their separate posting megathread caves and their posting paths will diverge to become essentially different species, imo

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

speng31b posted:

they will retreat to their separate posting megathread caves and their posting paths will diverge to become essentially different species, imo

the miracle of nature

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

croup coughfield posted:

mtw revivalism

it’s like poetry, it rhymes

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 32 minutes!

croup coughfield posted:

this an ideology about the muppet??

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this an ideology about the muppet??

thats right pepe

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

croup coughfield posted:

youre doing a tremendous job my friend, keep at it

Thank you

E: wrong account

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

croup coughfield posted:

the asia thread all reading continuity and rupture, becoming orthodox MLMs and turning completely against china... incredible to consider

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

for myself i shall continue to study hoxha

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Im gonna make the red-brown alliance real

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

croup coughfield posted:

Lots of posters pulling a gradenko and being swayed by strasserism but skipping the part where they bother to google who he was

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Please do not suggest that the forums should rise up and wage a protacted posters war on the the mod and admin asses "shining path style". What the hell does that even have to do with bagels? User loses posting privileges for 12 hours.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Bullshit modding but it is really funny that the saga thread spent years jerking themselves off about the admins hating them because they tell the TRUTH about cspam only to get shut down for picking a fight with the only people on this site who are even more deranged about this subforum than they are.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i told them to let it fester. but noooo butthead just has to post his heartfelt moe. somethingawful the place where nobody learns their lessons

also it was a trip going into a previous incarnation of the saga thread and it was all the same sagas in almost the same order. does that happen every year?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
its what the people want

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yes, the cycle has been churning like at least 8 times by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

i told them to let it fester. but noooo butthead just has to post his heartfelt moe. somethingawful the place where nobody learns their lessons

also it was a trip going into a previous incarnation of the saga thread and it was all the same sagas in almost the same order. does that happen every year?

Mock threads literally all have the same cycle. Only reason the sagas thread is more contentious is because the target is fellow posters.