Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/PuckPedia/status/1628581752120946688

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
So he's going to Ottawa?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

rex rabidorum vires posted:

So he's going to Ottawa?

For retention purposes, yes. He’ll be a Ranger for Kravtsov and a 2nd.

I’m not wild about it but it does make the top 9 (potentially) ridiculous and pushes Vesey down to the 4th where he belongs.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

The Dirty Burger posted:

I’m horrified of Dorion clearing a bad contract to trade for an even worse one in Colton Parayko.

Please sell the team and fire this man, he is very dangerous

Is this a rumor? That'd be sick

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Cartoon Man posted:

All I see is rear end when I look at the picture.

The gently caress? It clearly says SAS, SAS, SA. The photographer obviously posts here.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
The West is pretty close to set on who will be in the playoffs (let's face it, Nashville will not make it in), but where they will land is still pretty chaotic. 8 point spread between Calgary and 1st in the West.

Also, Makar is getting real hotbrained this year, 2 concussions in 11 days, hope he sits a bit, he's possible for friday's game right now but I really don't wanna see him risk his health. Also something seems wrong with the NHL concussion protocol that he was allowed to return both games he got a concussion in and was only diagnosed the next day.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Getting kind of greasy how some of the basement dwelling teams in the league are scratching their top players for “trade reasons” and then just not doing anything about it for weeks lol

Chychrun has missed 5 games now and Gavrikov 4, trade em or play em imo

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I hope McDavid scores 150 pts and the Oilers somehow miss the playoffs

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I hope McDavid scores 150 pts and the Oilers somehow miss the playoffs

Oilers are 6th in the league in points percentage since December 15th, 3rd in 5v5 xGF% and 7th in 5v5 GF% so that probably won't happen!

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

The Dirty Burger posted:

Yeah it's stupid. Schenn was sent home from a road trip to await a trade two days ago. I'm starting to think he'll still be a Canuck when they're back in Vancouver on the 2nd.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
In what way is it stupid, it's obviously a tanking tactic and an effective one.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Chicago has announced they will be sitting their entire team due to trade implications. They still beat Dallas in regulation :suicide:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Matt Zerella posted:

I’m not wild about it but it does make the top 9 (potentially) ridiculous and pushes Vesey down to the 4th where he belongs.

Panarin went on a tear the last time they acquired a talented player he is friends with. Imagine what one more will do - Gallant will *have* to play one of them with Bread, rather than some fourth-line grinder.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

The Dirty Burger posted:

Getting kind of greasy how some of the basement dwelling teams in the league are scratching their top players for “trade reasons” and then just not doing anything about it for weeks lol

Gavrikov and "top player" don't belong in the same statement

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Jamwad Hilder posted:

They did say their top player

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Rude to post this of a Future Bruin

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

https://twitter.com/duke_dutchy/status/1628597182403170304

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cocaine Bear posted:

Chicago has announced they will be sitting their entire team due to trade implications. They still beat Dallas in regulation :suicide:

Aw rad, I just screamed again

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
https://twitter.com/canucks/status/1628793254803308545?s=46&t=68ZWHK8g8eEuZ-AOlqpI1Q

These are amazing and actually available at retail but are insanely expensive.

If you can make a ton of bullshit St Patrick’s Day or military ones without going crazy on the cost do it for this too.

And wear them for more than just warm ups you cowards.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Hey Anaheim. Like on the real. I know you want Bedard real bad, but like, can you show up and play tonight and beat the Caps? Please? One more win won’t help you get him any faster. Do us a solid and get the win so the Caps will be forced to sell sell sell and not have anymore unrealistic hope of salvaging this trash fire season. Thanks bro!

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

Hey Anaheim. Like on the real. I know you want Bedard real bad, but like, can you show up and play tonight and beat the Caps? Please? One more win won’t help you get him any faster. Do us a solid and get the win so the Caps will be forced to sell sell sell and not have anymore unrealistic hope of salvaging this trash fire season. Thanks bro!

No, Columbus is nipping at their heels. Gotta keep on losing to cement that top seed.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

Cartoon Man posted:

Is Ovi back yet? The Duck's defence is like a sieve with extra holes and are primed for helping him chase Gretzky

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

QuasiQuack posted:

Is Ovi back yet? The Duck's defence is like a sieve with extra holes and are primed for helping him chase Gretzky

Yeah he’s coming back tonight and I expect him to be hungry.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Oh did he miss meal service on the flight? That sucks.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I hope Ovie scores 5 en route to a 6-5 loss.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Oh did he miss meal service on the flight? That sucks.

He brings a footlong spicy italian sub from subway on every flight, know your Ovechkin lore

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

Mind_Taker posted:

I hope Ovie scores 5 en route to a 6-5 loss.

Unless the caps defense plays without their sticks that's not gonna happen

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

He usually eats a whole Chicken Parmigiana from Mamma Lucia before every home game.

https://mammaluciarestaurants.com

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Schremp Howard posted:

https://twitter.com/canucks/status/1628793254803308545?s=46&t=68ZWHK8g8eEuZ-AOlqpI1Q

If you can make a ton of bullshit St Patrick’s Day or military ones without going crazy on the cost do it for this too.

These are fuckin' awesome.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Cartoon Man posted:

I'm sure Dallas Eakins will inspire them tonight.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

grack posted:

On the other hand San Jose has to take the chance that some part of Karlsson explodes again, tanking his trade value for another three seasons.

I agree with this, sell high ffs

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

There's no reason for the Sharks to keep Karlsson beyond this summer. They aren't anywhere close to competing even for the playoffs and they can't just go and sign/trade for expensive players cause of Couture/Hertl/Vlasic/Karlsson +Burns retention+Jones buyout (its like 40 million for all that lol)

Its their best chance beyond dealing Meier to actually kickstart their rebuild.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ByBobCondor/status/1628832079806078976

Oh poo poo they're keeping Jones. Couldn't they put him on a conditioning stint first? I really wasn't expecting this.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

No-one is going to claim him and you count against the salary cap if you're on a conditioning stint. This clears 1.25 million or whatever that number is.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Matt Zerella posted:

Zodijackylite posted:

Panarin went on a tear the last time they acquired a talented player he is friends with. Imagine what one more will do - Gallant will *have* to play one of them with Bread, rather than some fourth-line grinder.

hell yeah! Goddamn Chris I hope you can pull this off. Kravtsov and a 2nd, who cares. Nice work leaking this to Brooksie, hopefully he insists on becoming a Ranger.

Kreider-Zibanejad-Tarasenko
Panarin-Trocheck-Kane
Lafrieniere-Chytil-Kakko
Motte-Goodrow-Vesey

looks wonderful. I think he's still got some juice in the tank. His performance against Toronto was a big gently caress You For Not Trading For Me, and he's always been a pure gamer. gently caress that cabbie

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

Looks wonderful. I think he's still got some juice in the tank. His performance against Toronto was a big gently caress You For Not Trading For Me, and he's always been a pure gamer. gently caress that cabbie

If he wanted to go to Toronto, he probably should have had the hat trick the game before they made the ROR trade.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Schremp Howard posted:

The logos are great, then it looks like they just went :effort: and stuck them on a plain black practice jersey?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Yeah, some trim on those and they'd be electric.

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

eXXon posted:

The logos are great, then it looks like they just went :effort: and stuck them on a plain black practice jersey?

It's not like they would have had to design a new jersey either. They already have the regular skate logo template if they want a game ready version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
i want one of those canucks hoodies so fuckin bad lol