Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i dont think ive ever seen hand knit communicate poo poo with any user he seems to be the designated button presser and thread closer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Let's kill Hand Knit. Let's drive to his house and loving kill him!!!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 55 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Probe evader! He's a probe evader!!! 50 years ago we'd have you permabanned with a loving fork in your rear end

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i dont think ive ever seen hand knit communicate poo poo with any user he seems to be the designated button presser and thread closer

I have literally never seen him post anywhere on this website lol. Surely he's from somewhere but it's not my fairly wide stretch of the forums.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Larry Parrish posted:

I have literally never seen him post anywhere on this website lol. Surely he's from somewhere but it's not my fairly wide stretch of the forums.

sports forum

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Larry Parrish posted:

Not even the sports forum.

They post in C-SPAM, wrestling, and hockey threads. That's it.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

haha what posted:

should be giving stux 10 bucks for that one, got it the wrong way around

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Call me slow or whatever but it never actually struck me before how hosed it is that most of SA's 'employees' are unpaid volunteers when it's a for-profit business

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Larry Parrish posted:

they're like a greater coupons mod is my understanding

when not activated for post murder they talk about football some

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For 12 years you've been asking "Who is Hand Knit?" And I'm asking too because who the gently caress knows lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's good to have an admin who only interacts with 0.001% of the forum with any regularity.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Call me slow or whatever but it never actually struck me before how hosed it is that most of SA's 'employees' are unpaid volunteers when it's a for-profit business

They get paid in the expectation that I will respect them for talking to everyone like they're a particularly slow kindergartner I guess.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pablo Nergigante posted:

For 12 years you've been asking "Who is Hand Knit?" And I'm asking too because who the gently caress knows lol

I've seen them before and they seem chill but the strict adherence to the rules is pure aids

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol at a lot of different things

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Let's kill Hand Knit. Let's drive to his house and loving kill him!!!

Settle down, Larry.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

not stux lol posted:

jeffrey iove hacked your precious webserver. free synthy from his posting prison or else. and just in case you think im joking:

https://i.imgur.com/WnfxJrx.mp4
your move...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmfao

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Spanish Manlove posted:

I've seen them before and they seem chill but the strict adherence to the rules is pure aids

the only time this works is when koos does it

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

My feedback is that the current administration of this website is so loving stupid and adversarial that either there’s some insane scheme to tank the entire site The Producers style or else all the mods and admins were carefully handpicked from the black and white parts of an infomercial and repeatedly strand themselves in buildings frantically pushing a pull door

insane anime posted:

in a normal place thats fun to be when you do sometihntg ballsy or funny it earns you respect and you get a pass against bullshit rules. its like drat--you had the loving nuts to slick yourself in oil , get naked , and wrestle the rival schools pig mascot out of the locked cage that is constantly guarded by an endless rotation of linebacker guards and they couldnt grab you and you dashed to the pick up truck hog in hand and burnt serious rubber on their football field leaving tire tracks of a giant penis in the dirt all while making it back in time for practice w/ miller lite for everyone. that being said wash your loving jock strap by next practice because youve been smelling like dropped rear end for a week or we will beat you to death and piss on you.

this is a good sentiment but lol at putting it in sports analogies, can you maybe rephrase it in marvel movie terms so the admins have at least a tiny hope at comprehension

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

D&D are some weird model UN motherfuckers, they thrive in that kind of environment

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

mods are pedants.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rockman Reserve posted:

My feedback is that the current administration of this website is so loving stupid and adversarial that either there’s some insane scheme to tank the entire site The Producers style or else all the mods and admins were carefully handpicked from the black and white parts of an infomercial and repeatedly strand themselves in buildings frantically pushing a pull door

this is a good sentiment but lol at putting it in sports analogies, can you maybe rephrase it in marvel movie terms so the admins have at least a tiny hope at comprehension

the admins put their lives in their hands every time they nuke some popcorn

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

not stux lol posted:

jeffrey iove hacked your precious webserver. free synthy from his posting prison or else. and just in case you think im joking:

your move...

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

not stux lol posted:

your move...

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

TheSwizzler posted:

mocking freak behavior on the forums is essentially SA's immune system

this current campaign against the jokemen is quite literally AIDS

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Settle down, Larry.

no, no, let's hear them out

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

not stux lol posted:

your move...

lol

lmao

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Man I remember years back before the troubles Fluffdaddy was just another normal user hanging out in the white fragility thread ignorant to the truth of the Koala. Now look at him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

not stux lol posted:

your move...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tenkaris posted:

Man I remember years back before the troubles Fluffdaddy was just another normal user hanging out in the white fragility thread ignorant to the truth of the Koala. Now look at him

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

not stux lol posted:

your move...

lmfao

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Can't really keep up with the thread, but lol.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

rhino owns

copy
Jul 26, 2007

not stux lol posted:

your move...

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

insane anime posted:

in a normal place thats fun to be when you do sometihntg ballsy or funny it earns you respect and you get a pass against bullshit rules. its like drat--you had the loving nuts to slick yourself in oil , get naked , and wrestle the rival schools pig mascot out of the locked cage that is constantly guarded by an endless rotation of linebacker guards and they couldnt grab you and you dashed to the pick up truck hog in hand and burnt serious rubber on their football field leaving tire tracks of a giant penis in the dirt all while making it back in time for practice w/ miller lite for everyone. that being said wash your loving jock strap by next practice because youve been smelling like dropped rear end for a week or we will beat you to death and piss on you.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Probe evader! He's a probe evader!!! 50 years ago we'd have you permabanned with a loving fork in your rear end

lolol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

not stux lol posted:

your move...

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

not stux lol posted:

your move...

free stux

free synthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!