Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Cool cool cool, some dude found a bunch of people who didn't secure their webcams correctly and wants GBS to join them in voyuerism.

I'm posting this here because I don't believe the emergency support email works and I know they're reading this thread because of the Stux ban+30. Modmins can you please do something about this gross and probably illegal invasion of privacy?

what in all hells

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Cool cool cool, some dude found a bunch of people who didn't secure their webcams correctly and wants GBS to join them in voyuerism.

I'm posting this here because I don't believe the emergency support email works and I know they're reading this thread because of the Stux ban+30. Modmins can you please do something about this gross and probably illegal invasion of privacy?

*trying as hard as possible to look shocked upon seeing the avatar and username load and failing*

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
extremely awesome that half the people in there are going along with it eagerly lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
supremely normal subforum, perhaps the most normal there ever was

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Christ almighty

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Christ almighty

I've PMed the admins and Jeffrey so if I need a rereg cert for mod sass please send a message to my username at gmail.com

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I would post in agreement in that thread but don't want to get banned for Brigading. This post is honest and not Mod Sass, please do not ban me for mod sass either. My hands are up, Im slowly turning around and walking backwards towards tab-space

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I reported it (or tried to and got the already reported message), but with this admin team that dude will probably have a blue star by tomorrow afternoon.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

nice forums invasion. mods??

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

for whatever reason I can't see someone posting that in any subforum but gbs

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
if you complain about the worlds creepiest thread you’ll get a ban+30. sorry Jeff’s orders

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

for whatever reason I can't see someone posting that in any subforum but gbs

It seems like something GBS would have been glad to get involved in in the 00s.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah that's actually real fuckin disgusting, can't even really quip about it.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
nvm

Second Hand Meat Mouth has a new favorite as of 03:52 on Feb 24, 2023

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lady Radia posted:

if you complain about the worlds creepiest thread you’ll get a ban+30. sorry Jeff’s orders

Please press F in my memory.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This thread is the most HOA busybody poo poo ever. Don’t you all have poo poo to do?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MS Paint posted:

This thread is the most HOA busybody poo poo ever. Don’t you all have poo poo to do?

Thanks for sharing, would you like some nachos? Maybe a hammer to kill babies?

quote:

BAN 07/23/13 09:29am MS Paint Advocating the murder-at-birth of retarded infants. Senior Woodchuck Debbie Metallica

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MS Paint posted:

Yeah. Flame your little rear end to kingdom come. Get ‘em guys.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

MS Paint posted:

dude.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

MS Paint posted:

vincent van goatse posts in and reads gbs, op (for reasons beyond me, im trying my best to save him)

you definitely have your priorities in order with that reaction to this garbage lol

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Wormskull posted:

Yeah. Flame your little rear end to kingdom come. Get ‘em guys.

lmaao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MS Paint posted:

Give this guy the ice a... oh, I see.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Legitimately thank you Fluffdaddy for probing the OP of that thread

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

MS Paint posted:

This feedback thread is not for feedback on the feedback thread, please send your complaints to the appropriate receptacle

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
whens gbs 3.0. this one's worn out its welcome

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Thanks for sharing, would you like some nachos? Maybe a hammer to kill babies?

As you can see from my advocacy, if we had enacted that policy we wouldn’t have the admins we have now.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i think we're at least on gbs 5

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

drat, thread got nuked faster than I thought

When you hate read this later Fluff, thanks

E: be cool if the guy creepin on people irl got banned though imo

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Seriously let's all give three cheers to Fluffdaddy. Not even kidding.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

MS Paint posted:

So do you support the webcam voyeurism thread or what

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Lady Radia posted:

Oh? You mean PYF: Post Your Feedback? A.K.A. Mangofarms? Look out everyone, some mid-40s computer touchers are having a bit of harmless fun, time to send in the loving storm troopers.

Back. OFF.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Frank Frank posted:

My hard copy of Metroid Prime remastered gets here tomorrow and I'm stoked. I'm gonna steal the kids' switch and hide in my office all weekend.

ganbare, gamer

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
dear fluffdaddy: thank you for giving a three day probe to the guy literally doing web crimes in gbs

i hope you can now consider the difference in punishment between, for example, what fun hater or stux posted and literally doing actual crimes in the general bullshit forum

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I feel a little bad about being cynical about this, but yeah. GJ Fluff.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thank you to fluffdaddy for punishing the gross webcam pervert of gbs

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

So do you support the webcam voyeurism thread or what

That’s the problem, everyone else that comes in here talking about brigades or whatever is insane so the HOA looks normal by comparison. No webcam thread was weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Violen posted:

Good Larry,

Thanks for the own. I was reading the FYAD goonlulz thread earlier and saw your post and thought it was a solid return to form. :)
I hope you can get back to old times soon and get your CSPAM access back. I think we'll get along better than you think.

Probefully yours,

N.H.D. (NeatHeteroDude)

forever at a loss at trying to figure out what the endgame is here with this kind of poo poo