Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Re: the funny ones are gone and not coming back… maybe, it’s been a trend, but I have to think when the 2024 election heats up at least some of them will grace us with their presence once again, but maybe not
Your idea of who the funny ones are must be extremely hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

not quite, but the result was the same

quiet quitting is still quitting

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

not if you still get paid

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Your idea of who the funny ones are must be extremely hosed up.

Probably

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

99999 mods threatened to resign if i didn't immediately delete fyad, make KM head admin, and chop my transphobic rear end head off live on stream. i had already appointed my successors so i said ok and logged off. literally.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

99999 mods threatened to resign if i didn't immediately delete fyad, make KM head admin, and chop my transphobic rear end head off live on stream. i had already appointed my successors so i said ok and logged off. literally.

drat. good thing everything settled down since then and people remembered how to be normal

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty Smythe sometimes it only takes one person to do the right thing 👍♥️

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Smythe posted:

he admit it!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

drat. good thing everything settled down since then and people remembered how to be normal

its a website where we post on anonymous pseudonyms. if it's giving you mega anxiety and loving your life up, as was my case, it's okay to log off.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Smythe posted:

its a website where we post on anonymous pseudonyms. if it's giving you mega anxiety and loving your life up, as was my case, it's okay to log off.
feedback idea. im not gonna post this in SAD because im happy and feeling good 2day and i dont wanna mess that up. but maybe someone could pass along this idea: make every forum and every thread a weed forum or weed thread. including the mod forum. that way we can all just talk about good tv shows and music and food and chill teh HECK out. imo

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

ram dass in hell posted:

feedback idea. im not gonna post this in SAD because im happy and feeling good 2day and i dont wanna mess that up. but maybe someone could pass along this idea: make every forum and every thread a weed forum or weed thread. including the mod forum. that way we can all just talk about good tv shows and music and food and chill teh HECK out. imo

byob everywhere

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Smythe posted:

amen brother

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

dude weed lmao

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Rebrand SA as 40Chan: Shitposting for the 40 Plus

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Jonah Galtberg posted:

dude weed lmao

tbu

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

crazy enough to work imho....

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jeffrey should buy me a video game of my choosing

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
hell yeah im going to smoke weed

speng31b
May 8, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jeffrey should buy me a video game of my choosing

which one do u want

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

worth a shot

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ram dass in hell posted:

AIDS

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

speng31b posted:

which one do u want

im going to make him buy all the ps5 games

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug

HashtagGirlboss posted:

just did anyone put any thought into this at all?

what's really funny is you know they did put thought into it. they thought harder than they've ever thought about anything before.

lmao

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
*steam gauges pegged to maximum, mercury bursting out of the thermometer, gears turning and clanking audibly in jeff’s head* what if… i let my admins gatekeep which feedback gets discussed. also, JIRA ticketing but for posts

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

condolences but they have some amazing treatments available these days

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Top Gun Reference posted:

*steam gauges pegged to maximum, mercury bursting out of the thermometer, gears turning and clanking audibly in jeff’s head* what if… i let my admins gatekeep which feedback gets discussed. also, JIRA ticketing but for posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YINJj6DzBps

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

angerbeet posted:

As forums purges go, this was a very mild one.

This is the omicron purge, the one you want to get.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

what's really funny is you know they did put thought into it. they thought harder than they've ever thought about anything before.

lmao

It was planned and done perfectly, if this was a theater event. Unfortunately, it was for feedback, which shouldn't be treated like a throwback wrestling event.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
who's winning so far

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
twitter

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

who's winning so far

well jeffrey is a genocide denying russian lover, so I guess putin is winning the forum wars

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

who's winning so far

cspam, as always...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

putin of yospos

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Al! posted:

who's winning so far

well cotton, the cool kids' formerly reliable strategy of "constantly insult the mods while begging for favors" seems to have no effect against the new admin "just permaban them" play. no sign that the cool kids are devising a new gameplan, but we'll see. back to you!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

who's winning so far

not you

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

putin of yospos

Jeffrey's gonna outsource future modding actions to the Wagner Group