Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

Wendigee posted:

So you can crop dust people with aerosolized fat farts that are orange and sticky?

I'll take a case

I also miss the olestra Doritos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
Went today and the Robert Irvine protein bars were 30% off. Got like a years supply for around 100 bux :toot:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

are the wagyu steaks worth it?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Slip posted:

Went today and the Robert Irvine protein bars were 30% off. Got like a years supply for around 100 bux :toot:

Hell yeah we snapped some up as well. The mint ones taste better imo but weren't on sale

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My Costco usually has one "different" energy drink beyond Monster, Celsius and Zoa. This past time it was "Joyburst" and it was pretty decent, maybe a little below Monster. Next time Costco clearances Monster mixed packs I'm picking up like seven though, they were $1 a piece last time I bought 2 cases lol

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

mods permad Chinatown, we're back on strike people

gently caress the mods

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
I'm good, thanks.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

halokiller posted:

went to the 'co while visiting canada and decided to treat myself a chicken tenders and fries and a :siren:polish:siren: dog. wish they still had the chicken sandwich and you only get like 4 tenders and it's store deli tier but for 6 usd with the dog it can't be beat

gently caress I knew I hated Canadians for a reason.

This is bullshit.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Chinatown’s eating hot dogs in heaven where the refills are free

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Tiny Timbs posted:

Chinatown’s eating hot dogs in heaven where the refills are free

Heard the brought back the chicken pesto sandwich
Rip

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Posting at the risk of getting annihilated like the OP to commemorate this:

Chinatown posted:

not sure of the names of the admins but genesplicer is a loving bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Hit up the 'co with a car for the first time yesterday and wow, what a difference. Not a good one, mind you. Now I understand how all y'all can walk out with tons of stuff you didn't plan on buying; that's usually not an issue for me as I'm limited to what I can carry/fit in my backpack. I still mostly kept to my list but forced myself to just beeline for the registers eventually to avoid any more impulse grabs. The chicken bake and 3 dogs were definitely on the list, cranked the passenger seat heater to keep them toasty for the short trip home.

Also I discovered my Costco is the very first one #blessed. Still no polish though rip

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Genesplicer blocks the aisle with his cart while browsing the dried fruits

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Genesplicer is the dried fruit.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

*Puts on spectacles*
Now what's the fiber content of this 5 pound box of cream of wheat?

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I don’t normally hit up the food court because I have a toddler and he’s on the verge of losing it by the time we’re checking out. Just tried a chicken bake for the first time since I keep seeing people mention it here and assumed it was just chicken and cheese in a crust. Here’s my trip report: it’s disgusting and I tossed it after three bites.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Eh some people just can't handle a hot gush of Caesar dressing in their lunch

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Dinosaurs! posted:

I don’t normally hit up the food court because I have a toddler and he’s on the verge of losing it by the time we’re checking out. Just tried a chicken bake for the first time since I keep seeing people mention it here and assumed it was just chicken and cheese in a crust. Here’s my trip report: it’s disgusting and I tossed it after three bites.

prepare to rip some heinous farts

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
I believe chicken bakes used to be a lot better but I forget. something about made on site instead of shipped in frozen (and buyable in the frozen aisle, which should've been a warning to me in hindsight)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I feel like the chicken bake is like two ingredients from being great. It’s just bland and bleh now

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ALWAYS add mustard

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

MarcusSA posted:

I feel like the chicken bake is like two ingredients from being great. It’s just bland and bleh now

Sauerkraut and onions :argh:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EorayMel posted:

Posting at the risk of getting annihilated like the OP to commemorate this:

This is bullshit. :(

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I stopped buying the chicken bake once it went up to 4bux, that’s almost as much as 3 dogs and sodas or a whole rotisserie. Wasn’t worth it anymore.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

apparently my local costco had a power outage while they were open due to a windstorm going on. the backup generators fired up and the lights all turned back on quickly but apparently it took 3+ more hours for the point of sale terminals to come back up. some people stuck it out, but apparently most people just abandoned their carts where they be. this all happened on a busy sunday, more like a sunday in hell.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Today is Saturday though

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

apparently this was last week

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

apparently my local costco had a power outage while they were open due to a windstorm going on. the backup generators fired up and the lights all turned back on quickly but apparently it took 3+ more hours for the point of sale terminals to come back up. some people stuck it out, but apparently most people just abandoned their carts where they be. this all happened on a busy sunday, more like a sunday in hell.

I saw this exact thing happen like 10 years ago. It was on a busy Sunday about 45 minutes before they closed. The power outage took the alarms out as well, so they needed employees to guard every emergency exit to make sure no one just walked out the side of the building with a cart full of stuff. The power came back on right after they kicked everyone out, and the employees had at least a couple hundred carts of merchandise to put away.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

digital penitence fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Feb 27, 2023

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The way Chinatown was posting, it was clear he'd passed flirtations with Sam's club and went straight to BJ's Wholesale :barf:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FilthyImp posted:

The way Chinatown was posting, it was clear he'd passed flirtations with Sam's club and went straight to BJ's Wholesale :barf:

He'd never do that.

He essentially introduced me to the $1.50 hot dog and drink (with refill).

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Surely BJ's is less heretical than Sam's Club.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown was the one who introduced me to Jongga (the one with two "g"s) kimchi

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

He'd never do that.

He essentially introduced me to the $1.50 hot dog and drink (with refill).

Was that before or after he touched your butthole

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Alucard posted:

Was that before or after he touched your butthole

During.

It was part of the initiation process. You uh.... you guys didn't have to do that? He told me everyone did and it was a right of passage. Right?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Ror posted:

Surely BJ's is less heretical than Sam's Club.
Sam's is a false idol, true.

But Beej's just sounds wrong. Like Timecube

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Welcome to BJ's. I suck you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

During.

It was part of the initiation process. You uh.... you guys didn't have to do that? He told me everyone did and it was a right of passage. Right?

Maybe it was in lieu of the $50 membership fee?