Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

al saqr waving his comically big scimitar around praising allah as kronix shakes his head at his ignorance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

arab=arabian nights=alladin=turks

speng31b
May 8, 2010

kronix posted:

My buddy from Pakistan (who also touches computer) just bought a house in Texas and wears cowboys hats now and says y’all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Being a Texan now, your buddy would certainly acknowledge this is a good shoot.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

kronix posted:

Like if the US was caught running literal Muslim camps that’d be cool right?

um...

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
Are we sure he didn’t just watch
?

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

kronix posted:

I had 6 figures of student loan debt and no rich parents to fall back on. What can I say, I’m a victim of an evil capitalist system.

I’m definitely not willing to starve to maintain the moral posting high ground.

You loving suck.

I drug wire and fixed computers to pay my poo poo off, and only recently made my last payment. No blood on these hands, victim.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
the muslim camps part of that post reminds me of when I was talking to an old high school classmate once and we were arguing about cop violence (he'd decided to become a cop) and he was like "It's not like cops are out there killing people every day!!"

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

heh, funny you mention that. apparently it's a pretty old trope and bad guys were just given comically fat blades in paintings and poo poo. none of the swords ever got that fat though

lol this guy really liked drawing heads and feet huh

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

Turtle Watch posted:

?

is the Indian guy supposed to look uncomfortable in this pic

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

the muslim camps part of that post reminds me of when I was talking to an old high school classmate once and we were arguing about cop violence (he'd decided to become a cop) and he was like "It's not like cops are out there killing people every day!!"

cops kill like three people a day lol

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

I love Americans. They are a funny people.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Of course in stupid American fashion they couldn't even bother with finding an Afghani actor for the lead.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

al saqr waving his comically big scimitar around praising allah as kronix shakes his head at his ignorance

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Turtle Watch posted:

?

This is especially dark when you look up what the US actually did to Afghan interpreters

And then Guy Ritchie is coming out with his own take in this falsehood

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wMxWKqfY7s

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

Sweet tea. Or syrup as some of us call it. Also, guns.

Sweet tea is gross imo and I havent gotten used to it 5 years in. Im pretty sure its literally more viscous than normal tea, it actually is like drinking corn syrup and the sugar content makes me physically ill

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Karak chai is a good sweet tea. Southern US sweet tea blows.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

kronix posted:

I think you’re wrong and completely brainwashed but I respect your opinion as someone who doesn’t directly benefit from living in a western democracy. I don’t really blame you for not knowing how anything actually works here.

My buddy from Pakistan (who also touches computer) just bought a house in Texas and wears cowboys hats now and says y’all.

I think you’re overstating how bad the typical immigrant experience in the US. Like China which also has an excellent history of welcoming outsiders and quickly integrating them

Holy poo poo if we could harness the ironic energy of those last two sentences climate change would be instantly solved. Like *why* would China have a history of being wary of outsiders? How did has the US treated Chinese immigrants in the past few years let alone the 19th/20th Centuries? Why is China somehow singled out when Japan had, and still has, major issues with immigration/xenophobia (especially with non-European/white immigrants)?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

he's right

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
karak chai with cardamom or saffron and matcha lattes are both super loving awesome

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

ya cops are actually killing people every 8-10 hours

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

OctaMurk posted:

Sweet tea is gross imo and I havent gotten used to it 5 years in. Im pretty sure its literally more viscous than normal tea, it actually is like drinking corn syrup and the sugar content makes me physically ill

When I worked in a restaurant the sweet tea was made with a poo poo ton of sugar syrup mixed with regular black iced tea, I assume because the syrup could hold more sugar in suspension than simply adding granulated sugar. Its a vile concoction

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/IRC_NIC/status/1630277532455976966?t=dhtvPqSFQsMMfWtaVgqzfg&s=19

Hey what does that sound like?????

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

kronix posted:

Math and CS degree hence getting scooped up to a cushy job by the man

What kind of z-tier diploma mill PO box trump university money laundering excuse for an academic institution did you get a combination CS math degree and not have literal dozens of job options before graduating

Or was it more you being a booger frank the tank mmorpg shut-in liver cirrhosis wake n bake ogre jock moron?

Leandros has issued a correction as of 05:10 on Feb 28, 2023

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

is the Indian guy supposed to look uncomfortable in this pic

he is their new house slave.

Death By The Blues posted:

Of course in stupid American fashion they couldn't even bother with finding an Afghani actor for the lead.

actors should only play their own particular ethnicity.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
i make chai with sweetened condensed milk instead of evaporated :twisted:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
for those that don't understand why we laugh at the claim of US investment into rebuilding iraq, someone clipped the relevant part of yellow parenti:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BszynM8BeA

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

kronix posted:

lmfao

dont mess with texas

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

remember that giant pallet of cash that vanished and no one knows where it went to this very day lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

kronix posted:

Whatever the opposite of western media is.

"being unable to keep up with my keen objective insight means you must have been brainwashed by the enemy"

"what enemy"

"i dunno anyone who's not us"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

yellowcar posted:

remember that giant pallet of cash that vanished and no one knows where it went to this very day lol

i stole it

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

can i have some

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol at non-western media wtf does that even mean you think people are getting brainwashed into communism and hating america by anime lol

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

CODChimera posted:

any actual war updates?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

BadOptics posted:

Holy poo poo if we could harness the ironic energy of those last two sentences climate change would be instantly solved. Like *why* would China have a history of being wary of outsiders? How did has the US treated Chinese immigrants in the past few years let alone the 19th/20th Centuries? Why is China somehow singled out when Japan had, and still has, major issues with immigration/xenophobia (especially with non-European/white immigrants)?

We just need the right alternator.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol at non-western media wtf does that even mean you think people are getting brainwashed into communism and hating america by anime lol

i watched a ten hour loop of tidus laughing and thats why im communist

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"this anime may have taught you that people die in war, but guess what kiddo: people die in war"

what is the message here

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

How true is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

lol at the made up palestinian friend too