Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

thanks for the yucks p-man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

that guy hosed car thats why it was all hosed up and tehre was fluids in the wrong spots

there is a body horror movie called Titane that is about this and it's pretty good

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hahahaha

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
titane ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Wheeee posted:

gbs posters are completely incapable of handling serious topics like politics without generating some of the stupidest content this side of reddit while outing themselves as conservatives, and for this reason they should absolutely be allowed to have another ukraine thread

yep.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Cuttlefush posted:

no, they're average people with mainstream opinions and talking points. it is pretty psycho, but they aren't psycho. they're being normal.

wow look at all these people who don't read good and are mindlessly nestled into the comforting embrace of an ideology so dominant they think they don't have one, time to write a few thousand words at them explaining the particulars of where the academic historical debate has landed and contradicts their beliefs on a topic they've been recently whipped into a frenzy over

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Al! posted:

oh i guess dustcat autobanned because they wouldnt stop talking about sex with clowns in the trump thead

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

with azathoth eliminated our victory against the soviets in the upcoming chess tournament is virtually assured

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Wheeee posted:

wow look at all these people who don't read good and are mindlessly nestled into the comforting embrace of an ideology so dominant they think they don't have one, time to write a few thousand words at them explaining the particulars of where the academic historical debate has landed and contradicts their beliefs on a topic they've been recently whipped into a frenzy over

yeah :smith:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the gbs feedback thread is really good, 4 guys still convinced that cspam is funded by putin

oh that guys a cspam poster. hes probably talking about you lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

combing through my post history to find any sign of russian propaganda and only coming up with shin putin

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the mods are going to try to permaban me but it'll be like the time the blizz lols ik tried to ban + 30 me only to accidentally banned and probed himself instead

did that actually happen?

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I'm glad it caused some meltdowns because I burned all my political capital with the admins on this

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

just received my putler check this week

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

i love putin!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

CODChimera posted:

it did

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

just received my putler check this week

I signed up for direct deposit

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Buck Wildman posted:

with azathoth eliminated our victory against the soviets in the upcoming chess tournament is virtually assured

lol

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

I'm like Snowden I post from Moscow

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
GBS is falling for my sincere help gimmick, soon we will purge Pro-NATO voices from this entire forum

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

GBS is falling for my sincere help gimmick, soon we will purge Pro-NATO voices from this entire forun

you’re gonna get permabanned

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
These loving clowns have no vision for the future of this website. Everybody just wants more of the same. "Oh please feed me my dumbass slop please! Please shovel pre-processed corn slurry into my dumbass puke chute!"

We need the opposite of probations to bring us together

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

cspam loves nato

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you lack faith in Jeffrey

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

nazi agent of the third reich:dafuq:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

you rascal

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera posted:

you rascal

shut up

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lumpentroll posted:

you’re gonna get permabanned

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cspam loves nato

im gonna become a epic contractor guy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you actually deserve that avatar, codchimera

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Homeless Friend posted:

GBS is falling for my sincere help gimmick, soon we will purge Pro-NATO voices from this entire forum

what are yiou doing

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

captain america the

lumpentroll posted:

nazi agent of the third reich

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

We need the opposite of probations to bring us together

i like your idea...

i also liked the idea about turning everything into dice roll ttrpg. like if you try to probe someone, there's a 5% chance you probe yourself... nobody knows how to have fun anymore....

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

CODChimera posted:

I was there. Yes. It was really fuckin funny.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lpzie posted:

i like your idea...

i also liked the idea about turning everything into dice roll ttrpg. like if you try to probe someone, there's a 5% chance you probe yourself... nobody knows how to have fun anymore....

That's a good idea!!

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

all in all, CSPAM is 70% right and 30% wrong

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

you actually deserve that avatar, codchimera

yeah it owns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the mods should never try to thread ban me again and instead let me post wherever and wahtever i want

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
disco elysium rear end lookin outfit on that dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Cuttlefush posted:

disco elysium rear end lookin outfit on that dog

it's like they shoved the nafo dog into a revolver ocelot costume