Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
a mosquito hawk is in my house and I am ON THE HUNT

suffer not the bugs to live (inside)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Buddykins posted:

what changes would come from knowing at this point? it's already widely accepted among a fair majority of the country here where it originated and who, for them, to blame. not only that, but covid is on a different level compared to what you put as examples, considering the fact that it turned into a legit global pandemic

The only reason Ebola Reston didn't go big is because it didn't affect people. But we didn't figure that out until a half-dozen workers were exposed to it and serotested positive. We got super lucky. And we made a bunch of boring rear end changes to the airflow and poo poo in labs because of it. We gotta figure out where covid came from so we can make boring rear end changes, either in labs or around how bats get handled and stored, or something. Nobody's gonna know what to do until we know where it came from.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/No7Sammy/status/1630747786659389440

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Red Baron posted:

Mr malaria over here

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Salt Fish posted:

Is he before or after Chaya?

Is any of this broadcasting?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Yeah I bet Tucker has Pegged her as a Top Doctor

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

The only reason Ebola Reston didn't go big is because it didn't affect people. But we didn't figure that out until a half-dozen workers were exposed to it and serotested positive. We got super lucky. And we made a bunch of boring rear end changes to the airflow and poo poo in labs because of it. We gotta figure out where covid came from so we can make boring rear end changes, either in labs or around how bats get handled and stored, or something. Nobody's gonna know what to do until we know where it came from.

you sure have some delusions wrt things changing

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i don't trust people who want to hide The Truth

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

For real? Countdown till somebody calls them commies starting a few weeks ago no doubt.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol at how disgusting all these evil fucks look

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Red Baron posted:

Get their rear end (although that sounds like a cool bug)

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

yeah. like, i agree that we should probably find out where covid came from etc, in theory, and then make changes to prevent something like that from happening again as much as possible

BUT we all know that's not gonna happen nowadays

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:catstare:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

please don't introduce new words into this thread without a pronunciation guide....

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
is a mosquito hawk a bird or a bug? wtf

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Shifty Nipples posted:

Things change all the time.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Tennessee sex cop Maegan Hall claims she was ‘sexually groomed’ in new lawsuit

https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/tennessee-sex-cop-maegan-hall-claims-she-was-exploited-in-lawsuit/amp/

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

I see the cool dog but I cannot take my eyes off that belly.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1630560747288764424

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

I see where you're coming from, it makes sense.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
JAV titles: Tennessee Sex Cop

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's always been this way

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bebop esq posted:

JAV titles: Tennessee Sex Cop

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

AxGrap posted:

Get their rear end (although that sounds like a cool bug)

they’re huge and bugs and I do not vibe

I respect their place in the ecosystem (they eat mosquito larvae) but not in my home pls

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Red Baron posted:

I respect their place in the ecosystem (they eat mosquito larvae) but not in my home pls

a mosquito eating its own species' larvae seems pretty self-defeating

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/yoloswagstudios/status/1629955108590219264

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

please don't introduce new words into this thread without a pronunciation guide....

shut up you braggadocious bastard!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Lpzie posted:

https://twitter.com/NYT_first_said/status/1630534295486881792

https://twitter.com/NYT_first_said/status/1629429900108079105

https://twitter.com/NYT_first_said/status/1629806779285504002

https://twitter.com/NYT_first_said/status/1111265789225635840

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

bebop esq posted:

a mosquito eating its own species' larvae seems pretty self-defeating

listen bud I didn’t design the bugs okay they just freak me out

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao get em

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

im being deadass serious here you neokeyfabe

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah well, milk milk, lemonade, around the corner, trump is made :smug:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the plinkey thread is stickied.. ty ath!! let's pray for peace 🕊️ but prep for war 🪖

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

New Thread, Buddykins IK

liking the Math

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

the plinkey thread is stickied.. ty ath!! let's pray for peace 🕊️ but prep for war 🪖

you have my posts!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

im being deadass serious here you neokeyfabe

thanks this sentence gave me aneurysm

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Buddykins posted:

love how some guys still try to make it out like all of us men are going out in the wilderness and fighting tigers and bears and poo poo when most of them are crying in their cars before their office jobs and just jerk off and play video games and be creepy on dating sites

And those of us who no longer identify with an obviously obsolete way of life are demonized. Fat boys who jerk off over fantasy football or maybe even spending a few hundred and going to a game, whoah, those are the rulers of this loving timeline, as far as I can tell. This is the loving Marvel universe where Newt Gingrich won.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ya defrock me.... see how i resurrect...

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Red Baron posted:

some may eat some mosquito larvae when they're in the larva stage, but most adults dont eat much of anything at all, and certainly not mosquitos

The adults just dumbly fly around bouncing off walls and lights until they gently caress or I smack them out of the air for my dog to catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

have Lpzie and Bebop fight over Modship