Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I’m back again so I’ll be poasting like trh olde times

Is buddykins the new IK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Korean Boomhauer posted:

drat that's a good mod icon

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

the milk machine posted:

tenderjerk is right

if you are going to spend like $5k usd every time you attempt to throw a turd at the thing or w/e in a video game then perhaps losing all of your money should just be the start

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

hello new thread

gently caress you

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

i support you, titty_baby_ :texas:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
All this Disney bullshit started because no joke Disney was doing some Gay Pride stuff and people on the internet said “You? The company run by people that donate to anti-LGBT politicians?” and Disney said “Uh sorry.” and cut that. They would have probably gone back to donating again in months but Republicans went wild.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

What kind of cool boots can I wear then?

redwing steel toe like a real working american man

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tenderjerk posted:

if you are going to spend like $5k usd every time you attempt to throw a turd at the thing or w/e in a video game then perhaps losing all of your money should just be the start

love 2 connect my bank account to a video game. that's synergy baby, love da synergy let's go synergy

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lol

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1630621020393553943?t=NaxL8s_ZiSiQCXdMxiBUdw&s=19

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Long live the king

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

the milk machine posted:

tenderjerk is right

give me your SSN and your mother's maiden name

So easy to play!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this is just the minigame u play between levels in earthworm jim

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

All this Disney bullshit started because no joke Disney was doing some Gay Pride stuff and people on the internet said “You? The company run by people that donate to anti-LGBT politicians?” and Disney said “Uh sorry.” and cut that. They would have probably gone back to donating again in months but Republicans went wild.

they still donate to republicans they just said that deantis "dont say gay bill" was a little harsh and he got super pissy about it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

what does the china thread have to say about this

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

This looks like poo poo you would see on like the Fox Kids website in 2001.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WarMECH posted:

redwing steel toe like a real working american man

Mine are ariat steel toe. I went with blue because work paid for them and I wanted something obnoxious. With the pants over them they look like normal boots

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Sam, it's Deadman. It looks like there's a large chiral storm heading towards your location... Hurry up and connect your checking account to the network so we can upgrade the defense mechanisms.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
anyone who has been to a disney park in the last 20 years know it has been super lgbt friendly gay couples holding hands and rainbows everywhere the recent backlash is because meatball ron needs that trump vote and started picking fights to make headlines

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

the milk machine posted:

Sam, it's Deadman. It looks like there's a large chiral storm heading towards your location... Hurry up and connect your checking account to the network so we can upgrade the defense mechanisms.

lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

The Chairman posted:

the last couple times I got oral surgery I got the gas and it's very novel to feel all that poo poo going on in your head and to be unable to really give a poo poo

that's what i remember about my wisdom teeth lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

WarMECH posted:

anyone who has been to a disney park in the last 20 years know it has been super lgbt friendly gay couples holding hands and rainbows everywhere the recent backlash is because meatball ron needs that trump vote and started picking fights to make headlines

There was also all that grooming bullshit they accused Disney of doing and it was happening at the same time a big evangelical church was being investigated for child sexual assault.

Everything with conservatives is projection and distraction.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Now that Disney has to accept Florida cops, there's going to be a murder.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Where I come from a man would get his rear end kicked for doing that.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

this dude was p good

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Business Gorillas posted:

I will call you later!

lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://twitter.com/hamcarless/status/1630765935047974912

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

19 o'clock posted:

this dude was p good

lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

DesertIslandHermit posted:

There was also all that grooming bullshit they accused Disney of doing and it was happening at the same time a big evangelical church was being investigated for child sexual assault.

Everything with conservatives is projection and distraction.

The religious groups and chuds are pawns for a lot of this. The "groomer" stuff is getting ginned up with specific targets in mind: libraries and public schools. They're one of the few places in each city that public money gets spent on simply shared common goods. If they can make public schools and libraries seem like dens of debauchery that have to be reined in, they can privatize them with charter schools and whatever the gently caress they want to name their privatization of the libraries will be.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

drat, what could have been...

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

im pretty sure joe biden tried to pull something like this off but was hamstrung by bad genes

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

PostNouveau posted:

The religious groups and chuds are pawns for a lot of this. The "groomer" stuff is getting ginned up with specific targets in mind: libraries and public schools. They're one of the few places in each city that public money gets spent on simply shared common goods. If they can make public schools and libraries seem like dens of debauchery that have to be reined in, they can privatize them with charter schools and whatever the gently caress they want to name their privatization of the libraries will be.

their proposed alternative for libraries is nothing at all, they just want to bulldoze them and sell the empty lot

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

WarMECH posted:

desatnis announced that he will now control all disney content and chuds just hootin and hollerin like this is an actual thing a governor can do and not a george santos level lie

The goal is to create situations you can imagine someone you hate getting mad at, made up poo poo scores just as many points as poo poo you actually do

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Joe Biden was bald in the late 80s and 1990s

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/FreedomWorks/status/1630953761542733827

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Chairman posted:

their proposed alternative for libraries is nothing at all, they just want to bulldoze them and sell the empty lot

A suburb here is already working on that by trying to get a $5/year property tax assessment for libraries thrown out.

News had a "concerned citizen" on talking about it, "that's money I could use to feed my family." I looked her up and she's on the county republican party board and owns a $1.1m house

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

The Chairman posted:

we can do better than that. maybe give big federal contracst to turning point usa or prager u to operate the library system, like private prisons

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Louisgod posted:

don't mind me, just checking in on the fake stock market my children created while high on gogurts

all my neopoints… ruined…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The end of The Master:

"But... But if you don't need photographs... What are you doing these days?"

"............ Trump 2." :smuggo: